Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,184 members, 7,932,032 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 04:40 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6461543 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9269) (9270) (9271) (9272) (9273) (9274) (9275) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:04am On Jan 12, 2021
rvp2018:
Your sound more stupid than usual.
You have so much problems - you put in a system - where SS kids go to school for half year - and then go hunting rats the other half
Just so you can reduce the backlog.

You have 14,000 Junior Secondary schools and then mere 900 Senior High Schools.

Simple maths - 1 Senior High school - has to admit from 17-18 Junior SS - if you were to get to 100% transition.

Jesus christ - 800 senior high schools. That must be one senior high school per district.

The fact that my 930plus senior high school admit over 350,000 students a year tells you what size of schools we build here.

Not some chicken coops you have in kenya.

Facts are, we've ended double track making sure the quality of education didnt drop.

The pass rate of students during double track was very impressive

Again, I'm not the reason why you are not good at math
Blame the poor education you received in Kenya.

You dont move mortal and bricks school into another school
How stupid can you get ? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:06am On Jan 12, 2021
[s]
Shma2020:

You're still cooking more lies after lies.

Zombie. your total road network as of 2013 was 67k km right? So how can you dispute the real reputable content from your ministry? This is directly from your government.

You had 11k km of total paved road network in 2013, a poor country like Ghana can not double the figure within a period of 7yrs. That should be a blatant lie.

This is your government, and i'm glad they back your content up with a pic reference.
The road network in Ghana can be considered good, especially trunk roads which link main cities, towns and villages. Road transport is already significant to Ghana’s economy as it is the most widely available form of transport in the country. It links agricultural production areas with local, regional and national markets and it carries in excess of 97% of all passenger and freight traffic in Ghana. The 209 km Oti Damanko-Nakpanduri Road, expected to be completed by October, 2016, is being jointly financed by the Brazilian Government and the Government of Ghana, with an amount of $240 million and $50 million respectively, bringing the total contract sum to $290 million. The project, when completed, will enhance economic activities between the Volta and Northern regions, improve the standard of living of the people and contribute to government’s efforts at bringing development to the northern sector of the country. Rehabilitation and capacity increasing works of the 15 km long Awoshie to Pokuase road axis will include construction of 2-2 and 2-3 lanes. The Walewale-Gambaga, Yendi-Gushiegu and the eastern corridor are among road projects under construction in the Northern Region.

For information on Ghana Road Network contact details, please see the following link: 4.1 Ghana Government Contact List

Road Class and Surface Conditions
It is estimated that Ghana has about 67,291 km of road network today. Of this, 12,785 km are trunk roads, 42,394 km are feeder roads and 12,112 km are urban roads. 83% of trunk roads, 36% of urban roads and 72% of feeder roads are considered being in either good or fair condition. The network size, of which only 17% is paved, grows at an average rate of 8% per year.

[/s]

I dont have to read your stupidity

You can refer to my responses of yesterday for your education

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:09am On Jan 12, 2021
leo552:

Are you posting a pitch or a school?
a school hence the other pics

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:10am On Jan 12, 2021
rvp2018:
Your sound more stupid than usual.
You have so much problems - you put in a system - where SS kids go to school for half year - and then go hunting rats the other half
Just so you can reduce the backlog.

You have 14,000 Junior Secondary schools and then mere 900 Senior High Schools.

Simple maths - 1 Senior High school - has to admit from 17-18 Junior SS - if you were to get to 100% transition.

Jesus christ - 800 senior high schools. That must be one senior high school per district.

Fact is, A senior High school in Ghana will pass for a university in kenya grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leo552: 11:12am On Jan 12, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
Lagos the most developed city in Africa
Beautiful Lagos.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 12, 2021
1. South Africa

South Africa (SA) has a road network of 750,000kms, the 10th longest network in the world and 18th longest paved network globally. The SA National Roads Agency Ltd (Sanral) is currently managing about 21,403 km’s, of which 84 percent are non-tolled and only 16 percent are tolled. There are more than six million more vehicles on South African roads today than they were in 1994. The traffic will continue growing – much of it on roads that are already operating at close to capacity during busy periods.

2. Kenya

Kenya has a road network of about 177,800 km out of which only 63,575 km is classified. It is estimated that about 70 per cent (44,100 km) of the classified road network is in good condition and is maintainable while the remaining 30 per cent (18,900 km) requires rehabilitation or reconstruction. The World Bank has supported the extensive roads rehabilitation project, investing $1 billion (Sh1.3 trillion) in International Development Association (IDA) financing over 13 years. Today, 162,000 kilometres of Kenya’s roads are documented, and the country is currently working on recording and updating the condition of the existing network

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 11:13am On Jan 12, 2021
Shma2020:

Wrong.

You find SA beautiful because you have a partner there to suck d*ck.

A foolish zombie like samorobo has nothing but jealousy and unmanly tantrums.

South Africa is So so beautiful and you don't have to prove it to me.

Zombie

The day U learn to seperate me from Samorobo is the day U will understand me better

I don't lick arse .I say it as I see. SA is advanced and beautiful and if I U don't like hearing me say it then I suggest U tell all SAns here never post SA cos the more they do the more I can't help but admire. Don't be angry and jealous I don't do the same for nairobi.its because she has gotten there yet(she seem a little off track). Would u rather I fake it by praising nairobi when she is not worth is.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 12, 2021
Just30:
[s][/s]

I dont have to read your stupidity

You can refer to my responses of yesterday for your education

1. South Africa

South Africa (SA) has a road network of 750,000kms, the 10th longest network in the world and 18th longest paved network globally. The SA National Roads Agency Ltd (Sanral) is currently managing about 21,403 km’s, of which 84 percent are non-tolled and only 16 percent are tolled. There are more than six million more vehicles on South African roads today than they were in 1994. The traffic will continue growing – much of it on roads that are already operating at close to capacity during busy periods.

2. Kenya

Kenya has a road network of about 177,800 km out of which only 63,575 km is classified. It is estimated that about 70 per cent (44,100 km) of the classified road network is in good condition and is maintainable while the remaining 30 per cent (18,900 km) requires rehabilitation or reconstruction. The World Bank has supported the extensive roads rehabilitation project, investing $1 billion (Sh1.3 trillion) in International Development Association (IDA) financing over 13 years. Today, 162,000 kilometres of Kenya’s roads are documented, and the country is currently working on recording and updating the condition of the existing network

You spewed lies and blogs yesterday, I didn't have time since it was too late in Kenya.

I have your time now. Ghana total paved road network is 11k km add 3k km which your government has added since 2013 then you'll get 15k km.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leo552: 11:16am On Jan 12, 2021
Wuoche:

There were nothing quality in those pictures you posted. What I saw were apartments like schools.

You posted public school,majority of their school pictures are private/mission schools.other pictures are pupils in school uniforms,i struggle to make out school infrastructures .

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:17am On Jan 12, 2021
Ghana has a total road network of 109,515km and 84,000km of it is classified into Trunk,urban and feeder Roads.

40,000km of classified roads are paved

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 11:18am On Jan 12, 2021
Just30:

Fact is, A senior High school in Ghana will pass for a university in kenya grin grin

You claims have no weight at all. If you only have 800 Secondary schools in Ghana and each year only 350,000 join those schools then it means that each junior high school will produce 20 students each year. And then you can't compare population of our Secondary schools to those funny funny Secondary schools you have in Ghana, most of our Secondary schools have a population of 1500 and above.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:19am On Jan 12, 2021
[s]
Shma2020:

1. South Africa

2. Kenya

[/s]

You have fewer classified road network and 2 times less paved road network

Compare yourself with south Sudan.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 11:19am On Jan 12, 2021
Just30:
Ghana has a total road network of 109,515km and 84,000km of it is classified into Trunk,urban and feeder Roads.

0nly 12,000km is paved.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 12, 2021
Just30:

Stop lying

You had 11k km of paved road network in 2013.

There is no way your government will tripled that figure within 7yrs, unless you're China.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:25am On Jan 12, 2021
Wuoche:

You claims have no weight at all. If you only have 800 Secondary schools in Ghana and each year only 350,000 join those schools then it means that each junior high school will produce 20 students each year. And then you can't compare population of our Secondary schools to those funny funny Secondary schools you have in Ghana, most of our Secondary schools have a population of 1500 and above.

I first you to WAEC to see how many Junior High students write BECE per year.

Please stop making noise, grin grin
Which most of your secondary schools have 1500 population?

The majority of your secondary schools cant admitted up to 100 students a year, meaning most of them have less than 400 student population.

All senior high schools in Ghana have above 1400 students on campus and the largest ones have over 2000 students at maximum.
Majority of their students are boarders.

This will pass for a university in your shitty country grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 12, 2021
Just30:
[s][/s]

You have fewer classified road network and 2 times less paved road network

Compare yourself with south Sudan.
I'm feeding you with facts but you're busy trying to peddle tantrums.

You're old enough to be posting this nonsense. Anyway, Ghana with her 67 km of paved road network in 2013 managed to add another 40k km of road network.
It's acceptable since your population is growing so does villages.

From 11k km, your government has only added 4k km of paved road network, lemme quote for you figures from your own government.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:27am On Jan 12, 2021
Shma2020:
Stop lying

You had 11k km of paved road network in 2013.

There is no way your government will tripled that figure within 7yrs, unless you're China.
keep telling yourself those lies to make you feel good about your mediocre 10% paved roads network.

That is the level of underdevelopment Ghana will never sink to.

Even our Highway network is 2 times the length of your kenya paved highway network.
We are almost at 16,000km paved Highway length

How about your country ? grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 12, 2021
Vlain:

The day U learn to seperate me from Samorobo is the day U will understand me better

I don't lick arse .I say it as I see. SA is advanced and beautiful and if I U don't like hearing me say it then I suggest U tell all SAns here never post SA cos the more they do the more I can't help but admire. Don't be angry and jealous I don't do the same for nairobi.its because she has gotten there yet(she seem a little off track). Would u rather I fake it by praising nairobi when she is not worth is.
This woman is crying nah cry.

I didn't meant to provoke you. I just wanted to let you know that SA is beautiful to each and every eyes here.

Don't be deceived by my trolls towards Austine1213. SA is advanced.

Zombie

Now go and wail far away from here grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:29am On Jan 12, 2021
Wuoche:

0nly 12,000km is paved.
Yet we have almost 16,000km of Highway all paved

That is just highways alone and it is almost the size of the total paved road network of kenya.

That makes you really underdeveloped grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:31am On Jan 12, 2021
Shma2020:
I'm feeding you with facts but you're busy trying to peddle tantrums.

You're old enough to be posting this nonsense. Anyway, Ghana with her 67 km of paved road network in 2013 managed to add another 40k km of road network.
It's acceptable since your population is growing so does villages.

From 11k km, your government has only added 4k km of paved road network, lemme quote for you figures from your own government.

Let's stick to facts,

Your road network is too small to compare so find another country as underdeveloped as kenya.

You are not in our league, stop crying this early morning with tantrums and stupidity .

When kenya can finally reach 40,000km then we will compare your despotic nation to us.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 11:36am On Jan 12, 2021
Just30:

Liar, Ghana only have 78,000km of road network of which only 14,000km is trunk and the trunk roads are half paved grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:49am On Jan 12, 2021
Wuoche:

You see how empty you are?

Entire population in your Secondary Schools could be 1500 and above and you are making noise over our over 800+ SHS schools?

Infact we shouldn't waste time on these Kenyans, these guys are too dumb.

Yesterday it was about missionary schools, today it's about number of schools? Like seriously?

So if you have Secondary Schools which admits less than 1600 students as compared to our Secondary Schools that admits averagely over 2000 students, per your thinking Ghana having 800+ Secondary Schools is bad?

Fyi, in Ghana, some SHS population are above 2500 so you can't compare them to your 1500 student population.
By common sense you should know that Kenya has a higher population than Ghana so it's normal for Kenya to have higher number of SHS schools or students?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 11:55am On Jan 12, 2021
Wuoche:

You claims have no weight at all. If you only have 800 Secondary schools in Ghana and each year only 350,000 join those schools then it means that each junior high school will produce 20 students each year. And then you can't compare population of our Secondary schools to those funny funny Secondary schools you have in Ghana, most of our Secondary schools have a population of 500 and above.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 11:56am On Jan 12, 2021
vankelvin:
[/b]

You see how empty you are?

Entire population in your Secondary Schools could be 1500 and above and you are making noise over our over 800+ SHS schools?

Infact we shouldn't waste time on these Kenyans, these guys are too dumb.

Yesterday it was about missionary schools, today it's about number of schools? Like seriously?

So if you have Secondary Schools which admits less than 1600 students as compared to our Secondary Schools that admits averagely over 2000 students, per your thinking Ghana having 800+ Secondary Schools is bad?

Fyi, in Ghana, some SHS population are above 2500 so you can't compare them to your 1500 student population.
By common sense you should know that Kenya has a higher population than Ghana so it's normal for Kenya to have higher number of SHS schools or students?

Your education system is shit and your claims doesn't make any sense.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:57am On Jan 12, 2021
Wuoche:

Liar, Ghana only have 78,000km of road network of which only 14,000km is trunk and the trunk roads are half paved grin

keep living in the past

There are already new figures out

AS per 2020, Ghana classified road networks has reached 84,000km

with trunk roads which forms the national highway network almost at 16,000km.

There is no single highway in Ghana that is not paved grin grin grin

The kind of every you are wasting to bring Ghana paved road network down to your level should be place on your dumb leaders to pave more roads for your underdeveloped country.

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:59am On Jan 12, 2021
Wuoche:

Your education system is shit and your claims doesn't make any sense.

Yet far better than the messy education system that makes you poor at math and logical reasoning in Kenya grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 12:00pm On Jan 12, 2021
Just30:
keep living in the past

The kind of every you are wasting to bring Ghana paved road network down to your level should be place on your dumb leaders to pave more roads for your underdeveloped country.

grin grin

Is 2021 in the past according to you? I told you that you won't lie while I'm still here. This is a report from your ministry of roads and it says that you only have 78,000km and 14,000km of trunk roads.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 12, 2021
Just30:

Let's stick to facts,

Your road network is too small to compare so find another country as underdeveloped as kenya.

You are not in our league, stop crying this early morning with tantrums and stupidity .

When kenya can finally reach 40,000km then we will compare your despotic nation to us.
It's so hard to convince you.

Let's try trans African highway as a yardstick. The total length of the nine highways in the network is 56,683 km.. All the section is paved in Kenya. the untarred part in ethiopia-kenya route which is grossly 800km was recently paved.

As you can see in the map below, even the trans African highway is not favoring your country, the section passing your country is less then 400km.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 12:03pm On Jan 12, 2021
Just30:

I first you to WAEC to see how many Junior High students write BECE per year.

Please stop making noise, grin grin
Which most of your secondary schools have 1500 population?

The majority of your secondary schools cant admitted up to 100 students a year, meaning most of them have less than 400 student population.

All senior high schools in Ghana have above 1400 students on campus and the largest ones have over 2000 students at maximum.
Majority of their students are boarders.

This will pass for a university in your shitty country grin

Currently some Secondary schools have more than 2500 students.

My days in Secondary school (so many years now)
Our Form 3 seniors were over 650+
Form 2 were 800+
My batch we were 912

In form 3 our number had reduced to
680+ because some were repeated.

We had over 800 form 2 students
And over 900 form 1 students.

Some schools take higher numbers than ours.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2021
Just30:
keep living in the past

grin grin
is there any country with unpaved highway? grin shocked.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2021
vankelvin:

Currently some Secondary school have more than 2500 students.

Form 2 were 800+
My batch we were 912

Now that's lack of education infrastructure in your school grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2021
vankelvin:

Currently some Secondary school have more than 2500 students.

Form 2 were 800+
My batch we were 912

this is not an achievement especially to a country with less population and claim to have widespread infrastructure .

Just build more schools, train more teachers and stop overcrowding in one school. it's acceptable In campus.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9269) (9270) (9271) (9272) (9273) (9274) (9275) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.