Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,863 members, 7,899,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 06:36 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9320) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6388819 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9317) (9318) (9319) (9320) (9321) (9322) (9323) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2021
tylann:
Now that austine1213 is not around
west africans are now quiet
calm down and relax ur nerves.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 14, 2021
vankelvin:

Nobody stole anything like I will be the first person to expose that person.

You guys have eye problem

you havent been here long enough to know...someone erroneously posted your burj khalifa as Eko Atlantic

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 8:01pm On Jan 14, 2021
theenchanter:
Nobody is fighting against u. U should know that this thread is like an irregular motion that moves directionlessly, there was a time everyone bashed Nigeria, then Ghana.... Even SA and faraway India were not spared.

It's actually ur megalomanaical hallucination about being on SA levels by 2030... ( The same SA that's developed than almost all african countries before their independence ) and aiming for Singapore that made them call u out to see d development in SA.

Keep calm, no one is fighting u. U can see them joke about u reaching SA level sooner.

Tylann,shma2020, gallivant,wuoche,rvp and the rest kenyans chanter just described what I am trying to do.

No pun or hate intended.just facts grin it's not a crime to call someone out on their obvious bull shiit.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:01pm On Jan 14, 2021
theenchanter:
calm down and relax ur nerves.

I highly respect you that is why I might talk stupid to other guys but not you so keep cool you too
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 8:02pm On Jan 14, 2021
NairobiWalker:

Stick to your West African shitholes and leave South Africa alone.

Is SA Ur inheritance. Don't tell me what to do.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 14, 2021
theenchanter:
jealousy of what?
What happened..now you turning into askia the meme guy.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:02pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

Tylann,shma2020, gallivant,wuoche,rvp and the rest kenyans chanter just described what I am trying to do.

No pun or hate intended.just facts grin it's not a crime to call someone out on their obvious bull shiit.

Which facts tell me
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:03pm On Jan 14, 2021
Tayser:

you havent been here long enough to know...someone erroneously posted your burj khalifa as Eko Atlantic
Eko pearl and mirage apartment are different... No one posted mirage as Eko atlantic.

It's ur eyes that's playing pranks on u

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:05pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain tell us those facts
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:05pm On Jan 14, 2021
tylann:

I highly respect you that is why I might talk stupid to other guys but not you so keep cool you too
respect is reciprocal my goon.... Talk to me like a gentleman, I reciprocate, talk like a madman to me, I respond like a madman but I appreciate the mutual respect, though.
mtisTheQubit:

What happened..now you turning into askia the meme guy.
I got bored today. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 14, 2021
theenchanter:
Eko pearl and mirage apartment are different... No one posted mirage as Eko atlantic.

It's ur eyes that's playing pranks on u

chanter, just join the d*cky riding band wagon to cool down ya titties
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:07pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

My point now s that Ur skyscraper district is trash if it can't be half as modern as a low-rise district. This goes to show city is not all about skyscraper. A modern low rise can be way,way better.

It depends on which country thr low-rise district is in.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 8:07pm On Jan 14, 2021
tylann:

Which facts tell me

Oh I forgot U are the slow kid.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 14, 2021
theenchanter:
respect is reciprocal my goon.... Talk to me like a gentleman, I reciprocate, talk like a madman to me, I respond like a madman but I appreciate the mutual respect, though.I got bored today. grin
Remember the ol days when you used to be cool an stuff.before ya changed your moniker.days of Nowe use an that other chic from naija who claimed to a princess grin days Tayser owned the thread cheesy. Those were good days. cheesy

I tire now..
Goodnight people
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 8:10pm On Jan 14, 2021
Shma2020:
If your country lacks the bolded then count yourself out from city status.

From people that claim Kigali can compete with cities in West Africa? grin grin where can we locate those 3 things in Kigali?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:11pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

SA has over 2000 malls(the 6th country with the highest amount of malls in the world) and yet I want to lecture them with this rubbish U call a mall. Sometimes U need to drop Ur pride and know Ur place in peace.

Austin old post that maponya mall.

Dude, the average South African hates Nigerians with passion. You dick-riding SA is more like a slave dickriding their master. You sound stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

why u dey rattle d Kenyans? Let them continue to be above SA in peace in their dreams na.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 8:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
gallivant:

The thing is we never did? All the highrise talk emanates from West Africans like you just did. Understood? smiley

West Africa is not a country so be specific

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
vankelvin:

You are indeed from Kenya grin grin

High rise
Skyscraper
Interchange etc are all part of development but you can't use only that as your yardstick to say city A is developed than city B.

There are so many other factors to look at grin grin

No wonder 90% of you failed your final exams cheesy grin

Then show us what makes Accra more developed than Nairobi and stop ranting.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 8:15pm On Jan 14, 2021
To think just 7- 8 years ago this used to be the most horrible place to be in the whole of Lagos smiley

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:15pm On Jan 14, 2021
Tayser:

chanter, just join the d*cky riding band wagon to cool down ya titties
I've got no titties to cool down, I don't ride dicks, I insert!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 14, 2021
mtisTheQubit:

Remember the ol days when you used to be cool an stuff.before ya changed your moniker.days of Nowe use an that other chic from naija who claimed to a princess grin days Tayser owned the thread cheesy. Those were good days. cheesy

I tire now..
Goodnight people

when was that grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:16pm On Jan 14, 2021
Tayser:

how about this before I clobber you....khali and the tallest man over there grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBFXrZY3dL4
not even close to being tall like most others
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:16pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

Fair enough.
Non of our captions and comments are false as well .

Who is our? I want to see your captions on Nigerian cities and not you sucking SA's dick. Most S. Africans hate your ass by the way, Even this Shackman guy is only using you to attack Kenyans otherwise read some of his past comments, he detests you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:16pm On Jan 14, 2021
mtisTheQubit:

I tire now..
Goodnight people
I'm still cool, innit?

Ah, nowe ur nightmare grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 8:16pm On Jan 14, 2021
NairobiWalker:

Dude, the average South African hates Nigerians with passion. You dick-riding SA is more like a slave dickriding their master. You sound stupid.

I don't care about their hatred just facts and try are stubborn.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

Oh I forgot U are the slow kid.

Because there is none
Just wait for austine to comeback
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 8:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
Lagos

Lagos

Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 8:18pm On Jan 14, 2021
NairobiWalker:

Who is our? I want to see your captions on Nigerian cities and not you sucking SA's dick. Most S. Africans hate your ass by the way, Even this Shackman guy is only using you to attack Kenyans otherwise read some of his past comments, he detests you.

Like I said I don't care about their hatred just fact. Does my display of public fact provoke u. Then brace urself for tomorrow cos I am going harder grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 8:19pm On Jan 14, 2021
tylann:

Because there is none
Just wait for austine to comeback

.I will patiently grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:19pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

I don't care about their hatred just facts and try are stubborn.

You do care when they kill your countrymen in South Africa
Anyway
Kenya is ahead of all countries here except South Africa and that is a fact it's very stubborn

(1) (2) (3) ... (9317) (9318) (9319) (9320) (9321) (9322) (9323) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.