Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,833 members, 7,898,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:20 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6388007 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9322) (9323) (9324) (9325) (9326) (9327) (9328) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 10:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
Matatu Culture in Mombasa.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 10:19pm On Jan 14, 2021
Mombasa

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:29pm On Jan 14, 2021
popizaino:

Really?

To think I followed there just this Tuesday and didn't see this makes me a bad observer. Anyways,it's beautiful around there and I wish most part of Accra can be half decent as that area .
but all of Accra is already like that place
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 10:32pm On Jan 14, 2021
Just30:
but all of Accra is already like that place

O.k. grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 10:37pm On Jan 14, 2021
Kumasi

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:38pm On Jan 14, 2021
68816419:
The longest and the widest reinforced cement concrete road in Africa is the 32km, 10 lanes Apapa – Oworonshoki – Ojota Expressway Section : 89% completed
Partly true.Yours is the widest.

The longest concrete road in Africa is in Tanzania
A 50 kms from Njombe to Ludewa in southern highlands of Tz is is the longest concrete road in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vlain:

Nigeria has more road construction than the whole of east and central Africa combined. Facts.
I doubt that. East and central Africa is a region consisting of over 15 nations. I think the roads underconstruction in this region should be in 4 digits figures,remember TZ alone has over 2,000kms underconstruction
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:45pm On Jan 14, 2021
popizaino:

O.k. grin grin grin
just take a ride through Weija to kasoa and see the mansions people live in.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:47pm On Jan 14, 2021
NairobiWalker:

Kazikazi do you agree?
I don't agree.
It can't be true considering the vastness of east and central Africa.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 10:53pm On Jan 14, 2021
Just30:

Lol.

There are mansions in almost every part of Accra and those on the machatty hills,weija,kasoa aren't different from those on the girraf road but what separates the ones in cantoment is that it is not intergrated with squalor and dusty roads like you have elsewhere .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:59pm On Jan 14, 2021
popizaino:

Lol.

There are mansions in almost every part of Accra and those on the machatty hills,weija,kasoa aren't different from those on the girraf road but what separates the ones in cantoment is that it is not intergrated with squalor and dusty roads like you have elsewhere .
there are no squalor in those neighbourhood's oo

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 11:12pm On Jan 14, 2021
Just30:
there are no squalor in those neighbourhood's oo

Ok grin grin grin

What about dusty roads ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
Just30:
Kenyans are slim and hungry like my table legs, too bad this specs comes with a very big front head.

Hence you guys are always looking down, because it takes a lot of energy to raise your foreheads up grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

angry grin grin grin grin

Herrr, killer baako p3 grin

Your mouth be sharper than blade and it's hotter than pepper grin grin grin chaii

Upper cut angry angry

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 11:15pm On Jan 14, 2021
Cheerleader above me cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 11:18pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vankelvin have heard of the korle lagoon city project and do u know what have become of it?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:19pm On Jan 14, 2021
popizaino:

The only thing remaining for you idiot to tell me is who my parents are,since you know me better than myself .

Idiot is even saying Ghana is just my host country grin grin grin

Your foolishness just like zeeworld gets extra ordinary with each passing day.

And what will I need such nonsense information for?

Forcing yourself to be a Ghanaian doesn't make you one, shut up and sleep.

Low self esteem.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 11:22pm On Jan 14, 2021
vankelvin:
[b]
[s]
And what will I need such nonsense information for?

Forcing yourself to be a Ghanaian doesn't make you one, shut up and sleep.

Low self esteem.[/s]

Keep hallucinating about me ..... .....you go well soon

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:26pm On Jan 14, 2021
Appisko:
Vankelvin have heard of the korle lagoon city project and do u know what have become of it?

Oh, that project no be today project.
It was Attah Mills's time they tried relocating those settlers but the media and NPP put pressure on the Government so it couldn't come on.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:29pm On Jan 14, 2021
popizaino:

Keep hallucinating about me ..... .....you go well soon

I would rather hallucinate over a tree and not over a mad person.

Ordinary refugee

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 11:35pm On Jan 14, 2021
vankelvin:

[s]
I would rather hallucinate over a tree and not over a mad person.

Ordinary refugee[/s]

Incoherent
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:39pm On Jan 14, 2021
popizaino:

Incoherent

CountryLess idiot cool cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 11:42pm On Jan 14, 2021
vankelvin:

CountryLess idiot cool 8
)

Still incoherent grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:48pm On Jan 14, 2021
popizaino:

Still incoherent grin

You are now sobber grin grin

Tomorrow too fool yourself, kwasia barima
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 11:50pm On Jan 14, 2021
vankelvin:

[s]
You are now sobber grin grin

Tomorrow too fool yourself, kwasia [/s]barima

Abranti3 fi )k)

Abua

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 11:52pm On Jan 14, 2021
vankelvin:

Oh, that project no be today project.
It was Attah Mills's time they tried relocating those settlers but the media and NPP put pressure on the Government so it couldn't come on.

That what I hate we politirise everything

Does Ga people should stop that backward behavior and allow that place to be developed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 12:02am On Jan 15, 2021
Just30:

Ah Jesus Just30 have Mercy on us with the lies na. undecided
I lived in Weija, and later moved to Spintex just last June, and there was nothing like that along that route.
Look, I'm not trolling, I'm just stating facts man.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:15am On Jan 15, 2021
Roan77:

Ah Jesus Just30 have Mercy on us with the lies na. undecided
I lived in Weija, and later moved to Spintex just last June, and there was nothing like that along that route.
Look, I'm not trolling, I'm just stating facts man.
lies

next time dont close your eyes

All the hills in those areas are filled with mansions

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 15, 2021
rvp2018:
Some people are impressed by South Africa. I am not. South Africa peaked early. It's dying and decaying as we speak without becoming developed nation.

Look for example Asian - here is Bangok Thailand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z-nVYN5IFE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9LeC-tINyE

Can Joburg get there - nope - Nairobi will soon overtake it - and inshallah - aim for these kind of cities in Asia
Kenya as a whole hasn't even overtaken Joburg never mind Nairobi grin grin grin

And fyi SA rank basically the same in terms of infrastructure according to the lpi(world bank) ranking vs Thailand
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:17am On Jan 15, 2021
vankelvin:
[b]

grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

angry grin grin grin grin

Herrr, killer baako p3 grin

Your mouth be sharper than blade and it's hotter than pepper grin grin grin chaii

Upper cut angry angry
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:18am On Jan 15, 2021
popizaino:

Ok grin grin grin

What about dusty roads ?
That is a newly developed area and all their roads will be done soon.

Already, there are major works happening on the streets in those neighbourhoods

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:20am On Jan 15, 2021
rvp2018:
Some people are impressed by South Africa. I am not. South Africa peaked early. It's dying and decaying as we speak without becoming developed nation.

Look for example Asian - here is Bangok Thailand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z-nVYN5IFE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9LeC-tINyE

Can Joburg get there - nope - Nairobi will soon overtake it - and inshallah - aim for these kind of cities in Asia

U keep yapping about Abuja. Saying it has just two estate and govt building.
Check this neighbourhood out.this is where average Abuja residents lives in not CBD or push areas. Can Ur best in Mombasa and nairobi look like that?.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyRnP-1YjrY
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:37am On Jan 15, 2021

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9322) (9323) (9324) (9325) (9326) (9327) (9328) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.