Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,793 members, 7,898,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 08:21 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6387473 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9335) (9336) (9337) (9338) (9339) (9340) (9341) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
The City.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:31pm On Jan 16, 2021
The Capital.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:33pm On Jan 16, 2021
Nairobi

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2021
Nairobi

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:41pm On Jan 16, 2021
The City

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
Nairobi

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:48pm On Jan 16, 2021
Nairobi.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2021
Nairobi streets

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:59pm On Jan 16, 2021
Nairobi

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 10:00pm On Jan 16, 2021
The Capital

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 10:02pm On Jan 16, 2021
The City.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 10:20pm On Jan 16, 2021
The City

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 10:22pm On Jan 16, 2021
Nairobi.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 10:24pm On Jan 16, 2021
The University of Nairobi

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 10:25pm On Jan 16, 2021
Nairobi

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 10:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
grin grin grin angry

grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 11:12pm On Jan 16, 2021
breaking news
Nigerian government is now abandoning dam because of multiple issues like lack of water lack of funds Nigeria is the fourth-biggest importer of fish in the whole world

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 16, 2021
tylann:

Ooh please the biggest massacres in the world were done by white men eg ww1,ww2
Ok and?.... Simply because cannons are more effective than spires
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:29am On Jan 17, 2021
jln115:
Ok and?.... Simply because cannons are more effective than spires

That was the point africans before colonization attacked each other but not the extent like white men did
Just look at what King Leopold of Belgium did to drc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:46am On Jan 17, 2021
i already showed update on centenary city yesterday and I bring U update on a new smart city underconstruction we speak.you can skip the video and start watching from atleast 3.00 to see the render but actual construction update started in 4.20 in the video.or better still just watch everything.

I represent to U "ABUJA HEALTH CARE CITY".built on 200 hectares of land. This is not your 16yrs konza joke no result or dusty tatu nonsense. I hope U enjoy it my friend shma2020.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPqyXbqobtE
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:33am On Jan 17, 2021
Vlain:

Austine1213 this is the dusty superhighway iammarwa said Kenyans rush to to take pics grin grin lol to them this is modern.

Yes that's the one lol

It's a shame
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:35am On Jan 17, 2021
Vlain:

Lmao the supposed smart city has water thank on top of the buildings. Lol smart city with no plans for proper modern water channeling.

Get inspired by Kenya at Ur own peril. Apparently those buildings are luxury homes where people will pay through their front teeth to live in just like that over hyped relic in Karen for $1m. grin grin grin

Underwhelming indeed lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:36am On Jan 17, 2021
tylann:

Then why post westgate mall during a terrorist attack to prove a point
They are many westgate mall pics during the day
Are you mocking the victims

When I searched that's the one that popped up

Lol are you trying to guilt trip
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:37am On Jan 17, 2021
tylann:

Then why post westgate mall during a terrorist attack to prove a point
They are many westgate mall pics during the day
Are you mocking the victims

Lol are you trying to guilt trip me, that ain't work on me
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:40am On Jan 17, 2021
Shma2020:
how is that bothering you in that shack?

If you can't debate with pics then you're doing zero work. I can repeat the same pic even a million time if I want my point to be home.

Lol all I see is dusty CBDs, glorified estate as city(konza), over hyped normal roads, etc
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 17, 2021
Vlain:

Lmao the supposed smart city has water thank on top of the buildings. Lol smart city with no plans for proper modern water channeling.

Get inspired by Kenya at Ur own peril. Apparently those buildings are luxury homes where people will pay through their front teeth to live in just like that over hyped relic in Karen for $1m. grin grin grin

African traveler-- Kenya youtuber

Nairobi estates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEz8oqM0VYA

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:39am On Jan 17, 2021
tylann:

That was the point africans before colonization attacked each other but not the extent like white men did
Just look at what King Leopold of Belgium did to drc
mfecane?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 6:41am On Jan 17, 2021
Austine1213:

You just wanted the bad picture to post. I know you don't like things that are in Kenya but that doesn't mean that you choose a terrorism picture to post here. This is Westgate mall.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 6:43am On Jan 17, 2021
Hey shackman, are you also hurt with the interior part of Westgate? As you can see almost all buyers are blacks unlike in SA where all 90% of people who buy from the malls are whites.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 6:49am On Jan 17, 2021
Austine1213:

African traveler-- Kenya youtuber

Nairobi estates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEz8oqM0VYA

What is wrong with this video. Are there not people in developed nations who live in worse conditions. This are lower middle income houses and you'll find the same standards world over. In some African countries I won't mention they would pass for middle income housing.

They live better than you in your shack or jln in coronation street. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:07am On Jan 17, 2021
Vlain:

Hope this is not luxury homes?

Nope, these are....

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:16am On Jan 17, 2021
Austine1213:

Stop lies
They are many westgate mall pics during the day so why chose one when the mall is under attack from terrorists

What was your purpose for posting westgate mall during an attack from terrorists

(1) (2) (3) ... (9335) (9336) (9337) (9338) (9339) (9340) (9341) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.