Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,064 members, 7,876,969 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 10:28 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (943) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6317264 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 03, 2017
Housing in Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by nharek143: 11:00am On Jun 03, 2017
the tallest building in africa now under construction
at 70 floors,320 meters it will be the first supertall in the continent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrcKPwvq8qs

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 03, 2017
Housing in Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 11:06am On Jun 03, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Why are Ghanaians joining the bandwagon of Africans risking their lives to move to Europe? I saw this on the news how they died of thirst in the Sahara and was shocked Ghanaians could do that.

https://www.atinkaonline.com/fm/over-40-ghanaians-and-nigerians-die-of-thirst-in-sahara-desert/
the govt embark on too much borrowing and this affect the economy to its weakest point. no meaninful employment take place apart from capital project. All these are for the good of the country .

the current govt is more serious in implenting a robust economy that will stop that nonsense. there is a policy of implementing one district one factory.and over 500 million canadia dollar for job creation, the govt plan not to borrow like her predecessor
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 03, 2017
Kenya is beautiful, we only build beautiful houses to complement our natural appeal. Not to please tourists!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 03, 2017
vaxx:
the govt embark on too much borrowing and this affect the economy to its weakest point. no meaninful employment take place apart from capital project. All these are for the good of the country .

the current govt is more serious in implenting a robust economy that will stop that nonsense. there is a policy of implementing one district one factory.and over 500 million canadia dollar for job creation, the govt plan not to borrow like her predecessor

Sounds promising, why do you mention Canadian dollars? Dont you use US dollars as the global currency while doing trade?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 03, 2017
Seems TayserMahiri Wana go there

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 03, 2017
grin grin grin
You are trying though.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 03, 2017
My mumma taught me to be humble, and not mock wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 03, 2017
Nigeria real Estate

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 11:55am On Jun 03, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Bro, why did you decide to post renders of hospitals? It wasnt about that
Because they are ongoing projects.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 03, 2017
Nigeria is equally close to nature

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 03, 2017
Fifthchukker kaduna Nigeria

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 03, 2017
Still fifthchukker kaduna

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 03, 2017
Fifthchukker

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 03, 2017
Fifthchukker........

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2017
arinzeejikonye:
Still fifthchukker kaduna

See the difference between the grasses in the first and second pic. Is like one was taken during rain season and the other during dry season.

The South have more advantage because they have 9 months of rainfall compared to North with just 4 - 6 months of rainfall.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
Fifthchukker kaduna..........

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
iblawi:

See the difference between the grasses in the first and second pic. Is like one was taken during rain season and the other during dry season.

The South have more advantage because they have 9 months of rainfall compared to North with just 4 - 6 months of rainfall.

True that bro
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Marcelo290(m): 12:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
mtis:
The Global Innovation Index (GII) 2016 has ranked Nigeria 114th out of 128 countries globally surveyed and considered to be innovating and thinking ahead.The 423-page document obtained by The Guardian, yesterday, showed that about 19 countries including Mauritius, South Africa, Morocco, Tunisia, Kenya, Rwanda, Malawi, Uganda, Tanzania, Ghana, among others in Africa are investing in innovation and are far ahead of Nigeria.
he report, which claimed that Nigeria was performing below its level of development, said Kenya grin grin, Malawi, Mozambique, Rwanda, and Uganda stand out for being innovation achievers at least four times in the past five years.
How come I didn't see this cheesy cheesy keep surfing the internet, I would continue to burst your bubbles and bring you guys to the realm of reality hence delusion has eaten deep into you guys..

Kenya is very far from urbanization and development, don't be deceived by what these liars tell you here, the Only place they can boast of is Nairobi (which half of it is filled with slums anyways), a country which has 30% of it's area urbanized, the other areas are not worth discussing, according to the report from UN, this is the worst in the world! I would share the link for this later.

Below is a link stating the rate of urbanization in the world, even Sudan and Somalia they laugh at rank ahead of them, they are 182 out of 200 countries of the world!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urbanization_by_country

When you hear Americans say the image they have for Africa is that of Animals, drought, uncivilization, poverty and misery, they were obviously talking or referring to Kenya.. don't be fooled with the little fragment of pictures they show you here, some may be deceived to think that is how the whole of Kenya looks, if only the media has not stereotyped Nigeria, little wonder many here think their country is no better...

I told I've got alot to say, there are many more... my own is to keep exposing your lies, now go continue searching about Nigeria, I would be back when occasion like this calls again cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Marcelo290(m): 12:37pm On Jun 03, 2017
arinzeejikonye:
Fifthchukker kaduna Nigeria
These places are really nice, if only we took tourism that serious, It is an insult to logic and common sense to compare Kenya to Nigeria, my anger is with some Nigerians who are easily blown away by the little they see, they just have this mindset that Nigeria has nothing to offer, most of them stay in one place and come to conclusions, the olodo poster who made this post at first is to be blamed for all these...

Kenya is trying, but Nigeria is ahead for now.. Nice one arinze!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 12:50pm On Jun 03, 2017
Fastest growing city in Africa, Abuja.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2017
Abuja

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 12:56pm On Jun 03, 2017
I wish I have the time to post more.

Abuja

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2017
9ja

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2017
Marcelo290:
These places are really nice, if only we took tourism that serious, It is an insult to logic and common sense to compare Kenya to Nigeria, my anger is with some Nigerians who are easily blown away by the little they see, they just have this mindset that Nigeria has nothing to offer, most of them stay in one place and come to conclusions, the olodo poster who made this post at first is to be blamed for all these...

Why are you trying to deceive Nigerians. Kenya is leaving naija behind very fast. Do you want nigerians to be shocked in future?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2017
I need more time. Most of this pictures were taken with low quality cameras but they still look good.

Abuja ti take over.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 1:05pm On Jun 03, 2017
Abuja Taking over

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 1:08pm On Jun 03, 2017
I'm tired joor

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 03, 2017
Marcelo290:

I swear.....bros, nice one.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 1:14pm On Jun 03, 2017
It seems we are all tired of this estate thing. No p we will change topic.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iblawi(m): 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2017
TayserMahiri:

Why are you trying to deceive Nigerians. Kenya is leaving naija behind very fast. Do you want nigerians to be shocked in future?

Really?

But Kenya is just getting it first standard gauge railway for the first time while Nigeria already have one in operation and many under construction.

Do you have any thing like this in kenya? If no, how are you leaving us behind?

We are not even passing the same road. We are already on the expressway while you are still trying to enter the highway.

(1) (2) (3) ... (940) (941) (942) (943) (944) (945) (946) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 37 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.