Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,836 members, 7,898,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:24 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9425) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6388052 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9422) (9423) (9424) (9425) (9426) (9427) (9428) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:31pm On Jan 26, 2021
vankelvin:

Yet Kenyans are slum dwellers angry

Foreigners live in the best areas whereas the citizens live in the slums grin

Do you have glycoma? Compare Kenya with Ghana, South Africa, Nigeria and Tanzania on that map? wink cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 9:31pm On Jan 26, 2021
Appisko:
Mercer Quality of Living Ranking 2018 of African cities

1 Port Louis 23 Kigali
2 Durban 24 Yaoundé
3 Le Cap 25 Douala
4 Johannesburg 26 Dar Es Salaam
5 Tunis 27 Luanda
6 Rabat 28 Lomé
7 Casablanca 29 Abidjan
8 Windhoek 30 Addis Abeba
9 Gaborone 31 Harare
10 Lusaka 32 Lagos
11 Dakar 33 Abuja
12 Libreville 34 Ouagadougou
13 Accra 35 Antananarivo
14 Kampala 36 Niamey
15 Le Caire 37 Bamako
16 Blantyre 38 Nouakchott
17 Cotonou 39 Conakry
18 Maputo 40 Kinshasa
19 Alger 41 Brazzaville
20 Banjul 42 N’Djamena
21 Nairobi 43 Khartoum
22 Djibouti 44 Bangui

grin grin

Pure facts

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 9:32pm On Jan 26, 2021
The definition of a slum differs. Your entire city to me is slum except for very few areas. Nairobi is METROPOLIS. Accra, Lagos, Kano, Ibandan are SLUMPOLIS.

Nairobi is GLOBAL HQ of UN HABITAT - so it's pretty much well studied for slums.

Nigeria - 100% slum - without constant electricity. Kibera - every household has constant electricity- and water supply. Their only problem - housing wise - is actually very little.

vankelvin:

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 26, 2021
vankelvin:

Study this map yourself and stop crying.. Kenya black line is nearly halfway in the pie chart... Compared to other developed countries to Ghana like Nigeria, South Africa, Ethiopia and Tz, they have a huge section of people living in slums than Kenya.

So what was your point? cool

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jamestown123: 9:35pm On Jan 26, 2021
[quote author=Shma2020 post=98474557]
Nairobi is already miles ahead of your Shambolic jungle city, try use your brain for once, there is nothing to defend or prove here.

And who are these special mods that that owns you.? Or is it because you're a key figure in Africa? Anyway .... grin[/quote Unlike you Kenyans, we don't rely on one city. And about the mods, they keep deleting any offensive words I type. So bro just chill. How's Kibera tonight?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 9:36pm On Jan 26, 2021
Shma2020:

You don't need to cry.

Accra is a village, Accra is not at the league of Kampala.

You guys want to play dirty game but when favour is returned you start taking it personal grin.. I can assure you that when we start Accra vs nakuru challenge, nakuru will win hands down.

Masa stop crying.
60% slums is not a good thing.
Take it from me, Accra is better than nairobi.

Even Kampala, your Electricity headquarters is better than your cities grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:36pm On Jan 26, 2021
Jamestown123:
Sad that this are the only photos you keep posting. You never even reach pH

Why are you crying? Don't you want to see Kibera Pictures? grin grin grin

More of Kibera.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 9:36pm On Jan 26, 2021
This for example is example of what you find in Nairobi slumscrapper...SLUM BY DEVELOPED WORLD standard...very developed by West African standards. Heck your president could bootleg it and present is as Vison 2050 for GHANA - BEYOND AID grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJszTA8xiP0

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:36pm On Jan 26, 2021
rvp20182:
The guy is living in his own world smiley These Ghanians are something. I mean when we thought TZ were the worst - but look at Ghana - totally underdeveloped.
Tanzania is more developed than Kenya. Fact.

Anyway,
Why are you busy writing this name of US president I your walls and houses in Kenya?
Will that help you not to starve?
Will that help on eradication of your massive slums?

Hohohohohohohoho kenya Hohohohohohohoho Kenya Hohohohohohohoho

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jamestown123: 9:37pm On Jan 26, 2021
vankelvin:

Abeg leave them oo.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 9:38pm On Jan 26, 2021
UN Habitat define the slums. Trust me having worked for UN - your cities are slumpolis

UN-Habitat maintains its headquarters at the United Nations Office at Nairobi, Kenya. It is mandated by the United Nations General Assembly to promote socially and environmentally sustainable towns and cities with the goal of providing adequate shelter for all. It is a member of the United Nations Development Group.

vankelvin:

Masa stop crying.

Even Kampala, your Electricity headquarters is better than your cities grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 9:39pm On Jan 26, 2021
Not in our lifetime - will your lazy bones - become better than Kenya. Impossible.
Kazikazi:
Tanzania is more developed than Kenya. Fact.

Anyway,
Why are you busy writing this name of US president I your walls and houses in Kenya?
Will that help you not to starve?
Will that help on eradication of your massive slums?

Hohohohohohohoho Hohohohohohohoho Kenya Hohohohohohohoho

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jamestown123: 9:41pm On Jan 26, 2021
gallivant:

Really? With such a small number? grin wink

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13051475_screenshot20210126195229_pngf3b434439876ec1d0d33ce2acaa5ae8a
The first post was around 2009, while the second is 2020. Which means it keeps growing. 60% populations live in slums. Which means by 2025 the populations Will grow to become 90%

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 9:41pm On Jan 26, 2021
rvp20182:
How much in dollars...fact that you cannot build highrise.. is indicator of price..very drawfish.

High-rise, skyscraper grin grin and they will be the same people accusing us of being obsessed about high rise/skyscraper. grin grin grin

Note that buildings in Ghana are expensive than what you have in Kenya

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 26, 2021
vankelvin:

Masa stop crying.

stop rephrasing what I'm telling you.

You're the one crying here bruh grin.. If you can confidently stand with a lie and support it to your grave, then You have lost it already... No argument is here. You're just under justothirty vaccine which he injected you a while back.

Try to reverse.. undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:42pm On Jan 26, 2021
rvp20182:
Not in our lifetime - will your lazy bones - become better than Kenya. Impossible.

Let's start buddy..
I post a stuff,you post the similar stuff!

I start with cable bridge! Are you in this level?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 9:43pm On Jan 26, 2021
Maybe they are special Ghana blinkers we need to wear to perceive them. All we have seen honestly underwhelming. By time a Kenyan say you're worse than Tanzania - then indeed you're very bad. Tanzania is our SI unit for Laziness.
vankelvin:

High-rise, skyscraper grin grin and they will be the same people accusing us of being obsessed about high rise/skyscraper. grin grin grin

Note that buildings in Ghana are expensive than what you have in Kenya

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 9:43pm On Jan 26, 2021
Shma2020:

Stop being ignorant and listen to what you're being told.

You think we'll be rewarded for peddling lies?

7,000,000 kiberians grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 26, 2021
Jamestown123:

Quote me properly so that I can also capture and quote your quote. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
rvp20182:
Did you actually buy the hyundai or it was donation. Kenya buses are mostly Isuzu, Fuso, and European models. Chinese do donate their crap buses to NYS and such. No sane person in kenya will buy Hyundai or donate to anybody. How will school be able to maintain that crap.

India's Tata are now pretty solid dump trucks. The best in class. Maybe Chinese trucks are competing in that category.

Juzi was having a convo over school transport with a buddy. We basically agreed to rationalise costs and stop misuse of scant resources school boards should stop buying buses and county education services should roll out a subsidized transportation service.
Say every 5 yrs buy 50-100 Scanias at 9 mn a pop. Kids can pay a reduced rate as it's not a commercial biz.
Rejuvenate industry and provide a service! Munaonaje in theory?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
[quote author=Jamestown123 post=98474737][/quote]

Kibera has electricity for 365 days a year. That can't be said about your country.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jamestown123: 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
Wuoche:

Why are you crying? Don't you want to see Kibera Pictures? grin grin grin

More of Kibera.

I mean this

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 26, 2021
vankelvin:

7,000,000 kiberians grin grin grin

How many are you in Ghana? grin..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 9:45pm On Jan 26, 2021
Just40:
If you mean a city should look like Eastland, then i will ask where you got your education grin grin grin

No human being should be living in slums like Eastland and the rest.

A kenyan will be lucky to live in any community in Accra with their own house, instead of an ugly flat.

Pls don't quote me if you are not ready to be objective. This is 2021 and i am not ready to go back and front with you on a major topic that has been overflogged through out last year.Be sober and let's have a mature discussions and not saving face by lieing to yourself, while reality on ground hits differently. Accra is the Paris we thought we have but the Banjul we came to accept................Although,all hope is not lost if Ghanaians accept this as a fact and start doing the basic thing right.This is not limited to only Accra alone but other major areas of the country.

Don't let my point fly pass over your head before you attack me cus anyone who doesnt celebrate mediocrity with you is obviously hating.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2021
gallivant:

Just30tisis has claimed this poor soul. Someone call yhe doctor. grin

That's how baaad the slum situation is in Kenya.

7,000,000 kiberians

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2021
The way your argue like 4yr old kid - no kenyan can do that.
You're busy in dars...while you have two times kenya out there.
Mombasa is building now longer rail than anything you got.
We build stuff faster...and more quality.
Tanzania - please - you're NOTHING to us...just a footnote.
We can even respect Ugandans.
Definitely Rwandese, and now Ethiopians,
Tanzania - you just know witchcraft.
Kazikazi:

Let's start buddy..
I post a stuff,you post the similar stuff!

I start with cable bridge! Are you in this level?

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 26, 2021
Jamestown123:
I mean this
Kibera anthem was a game of the past.

People nowadays don't post kibera.

I think you're deranged bro grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 9:48pm On Jan 26, 2021
gallivant:

Really? With such a small number? grin wink

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13051475_screenshot20210126195229_pngf3b434439876ec1d0d33ce2acaa5ae8a

That was in 2009, now 7000000 of you live in kibera

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 9:49pm On Jan 26, 2021
rvp20182:
Nairobi Posh (not be confuse with Ghana's dusty porch) are old colonial estates - these ones you cannot afford unless you're a ghanian international footballer playing for Chelsea - the only people with good houses in Accra.

Spring Valley - is one such estate. Note - it's not like west africa - where one footballer has good house amidst poverty - in kenya - strict zones - nearly every house in area X - is similar to the next - in many things except personal taste - the price range is near the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZxabUXEoZk

Bolded is wrong .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:49pm On Jan 26, 2021
Jamestown123:
I mean this

What's wrong with them?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 9:50pm On Jan 26, 2021
Jamestown123:
The first post was around 2009, while the second is 2020. Which means it keeps growing. 60% populations live in slums. Which means by 2025 the populations Will grow to become 90%

You are more dense than I thought. undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 9:50pm On Jan 26, 2021
I think misuse and corruption is the problem - so definitely should be included in gov inspection unit - you cannot take GK on a roadtrip.
Otherwise I would advice buy a new BUs - get warranty of 3yrs or some 100Kms.
It very unlikel the school will exhaust the warranty - 100,000kms is a lot - if bus is strictly used for school purpose.
Then dump the bus before expiry of the warranty period - exchange for new one.
That way - always the school bus is under warranty
kikuyu1:

Juzi was having a convo over school transport with a buddy. We basically agreed to rationalise costs and stop misuse of scant resources school boards should stop buying buses and county education services should roll out a subsidized transportation service.
Say every 5 yrs buy 50-100 Scanias at 9 mn a pop. Kids can pay a reduced rate as it's not a commercial biz.
Rejuvenate industry and provide a service! Munaonaje in theory?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9422) (9423) (9424) (9425) (9426) (9427) (9428) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.