Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,404 members, 7,950,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 04:14 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9655) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6493982 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9652) (9653) (9654) (9655) (9656) (9657) (9658) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:27pm On Mar 01, 2021
vankelvin:

Very soon we'll be measuring the size and capacity of our toll-booths. On Nairaland anything is possible grin grin grin

Do you think very soon you could post some railway stations or airports in Ghana?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:28pm On Mar 01, 2021
rvp20182:
They are bridges...nigeria cannot build bridges over niger..while poor uganda has built several over bigger nile river.
So, how come they are spending almost a billion dollars in bridges?

Can your country afford to spend that much on a single sector ?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 10:28pm On Mar 01, 2021
Real meaning South Africa should be there....you're struggling my friend.
jln115:
we all know the real rankings wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 10:29pm On Mar 01, 2021
jln115:

You good bro?

Humm....I think I’ll stick with ACI.Many thanks bro

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:29pm On Mar 01, 2021
Shaytun:

Lol the comprehension problem we are talking about.

Read the statement again...this time very slowly

You are the biggest borrowers from China. How can you repay with all your poverty?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 10:29pm On Mar 01, 2021
Again kenya budget is bigger than Nigeria budget. It like 25B dollars versus 32B dollars. The rest of your nonsense is predictable. Do Nigeria even understand what a budget is... because project take years! decades!
Just30:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:29pm On Mar 01, 2021
rvp20182:
Back to writting nonsense and liking it. we prefer videos and pictures. the word of an hobbit is not really worth the value of a warm spit.
crazy kid

I'm not like you, i dont write and like my own comments.

zombie, when will you ever start making sense ?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:30pm On Mar 01, 2021
Just30:

Are you talking of Ghana or Nigeria? Don't you get tired of kissing @ss? undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 01, 2021
Shaytun:

Humm....I think I’ll stick to ACI.Many thanks bro
yeah.... Ever heard of Skytrax bro??..... Now don't be silly wink we all know South africa has the best airports in Africa..... By far, infact South Africa has some of the best airports in the world
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 10:31pm On Mar 01, 2021
How would you know?
Just30:
crazy kid

I'm not like you, i dont write and like my own comments.

zombie, when will you ever start making sense ?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:31pm On Mar 01, 2021
its just crazy and beyond common reasoning grin grin grin grin

When i see such arguments, i feel like slapping someone grin grin
vankelvin:

Very soon we'll be measuring the size and capacity of our toll-booths. On Nairaland anything is possible grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 10:31pm On Mar 01, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 10:31pm On Mar 01, 2021
gallivant:

You are the biggest borrowers from China. How can you repay with all your poverty?

grin grin grin grin

I’m giving you a last chance..read that statement again ..or better still show it to someone with a functioning brain and ask him/her to interpret it for you.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 01, 2021
rvp20182:
Real meaning South Africa should be there....you're struggling my friend.
unless they purposely left SA out since its not even a contest wink

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 10:32pm On Mar 01, 2021
But you can't repay that little unless Oil goes back to 100 dollars a barrel. Kenya has a diversified economy that generates nearly 20B in taxes. Safaricom alone - gov shareholding can pay China. We only owe China mostly for SGR.
68816419:

Just $3b? ,How much has Kenyattas borrowed from China?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 10:33pm On Mar 01, 2021
Are we that desperate to scourge through the internet for any ranking.
jln115:
unless they purposely left SA out since its not even a contest wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 10:33pm On Mar 01, 2021
jln115:
yeah.... Ever heard of Skytrax bro??..... Now don't be silly wink we all know South africa has the best airports in Africa..... By far, infact South Africa has some of the best airports in the world

“World’s best airports for customer experience”

That’s the metric used for the ACI ranking.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:35pm On Mar 01, 2021
rvp20182:
Again kenya budget is bigger than Nigeria budget. It like 25B dollars versus 32B dollars. The rest of your nonsense is predictable. Do Nigeria even understand what a budget is... because project take years! decades!
And yet, they are building stuffs that your country can't afford.

I think we all know that appropriations for projects don't only come from budgets.

Not every country is like Kenya, where things only get built out of loans.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:35pm On Mar 01, 2021
[s]
gallivant:

Are you talking of Ghana or Nigeria? Don't you get tired of kissing @ss? undecided
[/s]

find your level

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 10:35pm On Mar 01, 2021
rvp20182:

Kenya budget is not bigger than Nigeria budget, stop wishful thinking.

Kenya budget is 25B dollars, how is 25B dollars bigger than Nigeria 54B dollars??

Did you fail mathematics in school?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:36pm On Mar 01, 2021
68816419:

Just $3b? ,How much has Kenyattas borrowed from China?

The biggest oil producer, giant of Africa begging for just 3 billion to plug deficits? What a shithole!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 01, 2021
rvp20182:
yeah...Kenya is catching up alright grin grin tiny R30bn budget..... Vs nearly 120bn...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:36pm On Mar 01, 2021
rvp20182:
How would you know?
The words that came out of your mouth, made me know.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 10:36pm On Mar 01, 2021
Nigeria is not building anything - they take 30yrs to build something we do in 1yr. Nobody can loan money to you unless you're credit worthy. Even IMF will loan to Ghana and make it their colony.
Just30:

I think we all know that appropriations for projects don't only come from budgets.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 01, 2021
Shaytun:

“World’s best airports for customer experience”

That’s the metric used for the ACI ranking.
yeah I don't care what metric they used wink we all know the facts smiley

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 10:37pm On Mar 01, 2021
Trends. We will in 10yrs have grown our budget to 120b - and you;ll be stuck in a rut. Free tips. Go back 10yrs ago. Kenya budget was 10B. south africa budget...maybe more than 120b.

You're in a middle class rut...a middle class trap....like the one you trap animals with and cowardly shot ...so you can display your hunting skills.

jln115:
yeah...Kenya is catching up alright grin grin tiny R30bn budget..... Vs nearly 120bn...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:38pm On Mar 01, 2021
Just30:

What is Ghana building? Mention any worthy project in hobbitland, @ss kisser!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 01, 2021
rvp20182:
Are we that desperate to scourge through the internet for any ranking.
it's Skytrax bro.... No need to scourge the Internet.... If you were a frequent flyer you would've known exactly who Skytrax are wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Shaytun: 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2021
Just30:

Their budget is 25B Dollars.

Don’t know where RVP keeps pulling his figures from.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2021
rvp20182:
Stop leaving in a different world.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2021
Shaytun:

Kenya budget is not bigger than Nigeria budget, stop wishful thinking.

Kenya budget is 25B dollars, how is 25B dollars bigger than Nigeria 54B dollars??

Did you fail mathematics in school?

Where did you get those weird figures my friend? grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:40pm On Mar 01, 2021
rvp20182:
Nigeria is not building anything - they take 30yrs to build something we do in 1yr. Nobody can loan money to you unless you're credit worthy. Even IMF will loan to Ghana and make it their colony.
And yet Every year, they build 15 times more roads than your country.

The project carried out in their country will make kenya bankrupt.

You don't have to go cup i hands begging before you can build something in your country(kenya).

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9652) (9653) (9654) (9655) (9656) (9657) (9658) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.