Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,154 members, 7,949,961 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 02:22 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9667) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6492007 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9664) (9665) (9666) (9667) (9668) (9669) (9670) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 3:51pm On Mar 03, 2021
popizaino:

When I said you are an idiot,the bolded was the reason. You calling whitemen fools, yet your country men are dying in the meditterian to live in the land of the fools and cohabbit with fools .The irony!

The same way a fool like you trecked from Akwa ibom to Ghana and still bashing ur host country

Stupid refugee

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 3:54pm On Mar 03, 2021
Appisko:

[s]
The same way a fool like you trecked from Akwa ibom to Ghana and still bashing ur host country

Stupid refugee[/s]

Ghana host country indeed!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 03, 2021
Just30:

Sharia law itself breaks all their establish norms and laws

not even one country in the West, permits that
like what laws.... I want to show you something wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 03, 2021
vankelvin:

Backward like your fish brain.

Stay in your homosexual quarters and deal with your stupid mentality.

Have you heard anywhere that Ghanaians are lynching and killing homosexuals?

Respect yourself and others will respect you.
Such animal mentality won't work in Ghana, if you are a homosexual, stay in your corner and practice but don't try advocating for such animal practice in Ghana. Sankwas.

Obroni aa wagyimi. angry grin
If you think legalizing homosexuality makes a country a civilized one then I'm sorry to tell you that you are an animal.
#backwards wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2021
Roan77:

So you smoke and eat weed? Now I see the reason you talk trash and argue stupidly sometimes. smiley
I don't smoke it wink I make cannabis oil out of it cool

Also:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 3:59pm On Mar 03, 2021
jln115:
#backwards wink

Lol irony this is coming from the apathied and xenophobia nation shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 4:00pm On Mar 03, 2021
popizaino:

Ghana host country indeed!

Stupid refugee

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 4:06pm On Mar 03, 2021
jln115:
like what laws.... I want to show you something wink

most laws on their statutes from inheritance to basic common right
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 03, 2021
rvp2018:
Semenya is what sex. And why isn't he allowed to run as woman anymore. It like saying there are only two races - black and white - while human races as shown by genetics is a continuum.
Semenya is female..... But she has abnormally high testosterone(natural advantage) saying she can't compete against woman is like saying Usain bolt can't compete because his legs are to long.

Genetically there are only 2 sexes xy and xx

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 03, 2021
Just30:

most laws on their statutes from inheritance to basic common right
give examples mate wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 03, 2021
Appisko:

Lol irony this is coming from the apathied and xenophobia nation shocked shocked
#evenmorebackwards

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 03, 2021
SHIIITHOLE:
Are you gay?

no
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:25pm On Mar 03, 2021
Just30:
we will support it once Europe legalise polygamy.

You are still a colony waiting for directions from Europeans it seems.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 4:27pm On Mar 03, 2021
jln115:
give examples mate wink
when I mentioned inheritance, you didn't see, right?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:27pm On Mar 03, 2021
Appisko:

The Chinese own and operated commuter train grin grin

When will you post Ghana's own? lipsrsealed undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 4:28pm On Mar 03, 2021
gallivant:

You are still a colony waiting for directions from Europeans it seems.

You must be mistaking your society for us.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2021
Kuruptnigga:
I think that weed you're smoking is not good for your health. Stop it and think straight. Your Nairobi is only competing with Port Harcourt. Not Abuja or Lagos. grin

Look who's talking. Weren't your pictures all over NL a while back where your fellow countryman accused you of being an armed robber grin grin IIRC in several of those photos you were smoking ganja, right grin grin Foolish con grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 4:33pm On Mar 03, 2021
gallivant:

When will you post Ghana's own? lipsrsealed undecided

When. U post Kenyan own funded and operated railway first grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:36pm On Mar 03, 2021
Just30:

You must be mistaking your society for us.

No bro, you keep on mentioning Europe, polygamy, cocaine etc to the detriment of gay Ghanaian communities. You should address their needs and leave European problems to Europeans.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:37pm On Mar 03, 2021
Appisko:

When. U post Kenyan own funded and operated railway first grin grin grin

Nairobi commuter rail was not built or funded by the Chinese. Wake the f### up! wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 4:38pm On Mar 03, 2021
jln115:
if supporting LGBQ is "messing up" then Ghana is truly backwards

Y'all support gayism till the day your son brings a man to your house. Stop being hypocritical.

What does the Bible say about same sex relationships or do you wanna apply religious but not ignorant tag here?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 4:42pm On Mar 03, 2021
gallivant:

No bro, you keep on mentioning Europe, polygamy, cocaine etc to the detriment of gay Ghanaian communities. You should address their needs and leave European problems to Europeans.
Gayism is a none conformist norm alien to our norms hence why it is criminalised.

There is nothing to address, if you are caught in the act, you will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Once you decide to practise anything illegal, you automatically forfeit all rights protected under the constitution and get treated like a petty criminal.

understood now?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 4:48pm On Mar 03, 2021
gallivant:

Nairobi commuter rail was not built or funded by the Chinese. Wake the f### up! wink

The new railway is run by a company called Africa Star Railway Company, which is majority-owned by the China Road and Bridge Corporation (CRBC). Its other shareholders are unknown as their names are missing from the company registry. The deal to run the railway was signed in late May 2017 and has remained secret ever since.

In the contract, reviewed by the Sunday Nation, the government gave the company interest-free capital of Shs. 3.5 billion to run the railway, and also added a cushion loan of Shs. 3 billion.

>: cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 4:48pm On Mar 03, 2021
leQubit:

An i thought that's part of being civilized cheesy humming another dude's butt grin Even animal got a class if i may say...What happens tomorrow when dudes advocate legalizing cannibalism..will it also become part of our civilization norm ..Then what next ...pedophiles form a lobby group..

Man cannot direct his ways and the trajectory he taking will eventually lead to one and only one result.. self-destruction

The way I see things going these white people will be legalizing pedophilia in the next ten years. A lot of states in The US are lowering the age limit for consent. What's wrong with this race. No racism no bullshit but there's something really messed up about Caucasians.

If you follow up on all these pedophile rings being busted 90% of them are white. Now convince me that Negroes are the cursed race as most of them claim.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:53pm On Mar 03, 2021
Appisko:

The new railway is run by a company called Africa Star Railway Company, which is majority-owned by the China Road and Bridge Corporation (CRBC). Its other shareholders are unknown as their names are missing from the company registry. The deal to run the railway was signed in late May 2017 and has remained secret ever since.

In the contract, reviewed by the Sunday Nation, the government gave the company interest-free capital of Shs. 3.5 billion to run the railway, and also added a cushion loan of Shs. 3 billion.

>: cheesy cheesy

So basically Ghanain rail must be really embarrassing and maybe non existent. That's the vibes I am getting from you. Operating a corporation is not the same as building, funding or owning it. Yours is a case of severe primitivism.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 5:07pm On Mar 03, 2021
gallivant:

So basically Ghanain rail must be really embarrassing and maybe non existent. That's the vibes I am getting from you. Operating a corporation is not the same as building, funding or owning it. Yours is a case of severe primitivism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VcsAnySICU

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:08pm On Mar 03, 2021
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:09pm On Mar 03, 2021
Just30:
Gayism is a none conformist norm alien to our norms hence why it is criminalised.

There is nothing to address, if you are caught in the act, you will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Once you decide to practise anything illegal, you automatically forfeit all rights protected under the constitution and get treated like a petty criminal.

understood now?

Understood.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2021
jln115:
Semenya is female..... But she has abnormally high testosterone(natural advantage) saying she can't compete against woman is like saying Usain bolt can't compete because his legs are to long.

Genetically there are only 2 sexes xy and xx
Very scientific definition lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 5:54pm On Mar 03, 2021
Appisko:

Stupid refugee

I know you won't last before you resort to this grin

Refugee indeed idiot.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 6:11pm On Mar 03, 2021
popizaino:

Refugee indeed idiot.

Am not resorting to any thing just stating facts

Everyone on this thread know u are a refugee from Nigeria seeking aslyum in Ghana

#refugee

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 6:16pm On Mar 03, 2021
popizaino:

Refugee indeed idiot.

Stop licking arzzz and maybe ur refugee status would be upgraded to illegal immigrant grin grin

#refugee

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9664) (9665) (9666) (9667) (9668) (9669) (9670) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.