Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,130 members, 7,949,895 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:16 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9671) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6491686 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9668) (9669) (9670) (9671) (9672) (9673) (9674) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 10:51am On Mar 04, 2021
Diani Kenya.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 10:54am On Mar 04, 2021
Every year Ghana claims to grow as fast as Ethiopia - but there is nothing you see on the ground.

Look at Addis. This is now a modern city that can compete with Nairobi, Joburg, Durban, Capetown and Luanda in Sub-Sahara Africa. Lagos is a mess - but it would probably make it after Dar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wKhEEmgzb4

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 10:55am On Mar 04, 2021
Kenya is the best place to enjoy nature and relaxing at the same time.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:08am On Mar 04, 2021
Still its undeveloped like most of East Africa.

You guys are generally known for that gross underdevelopment

rvp20182:
Something is wrong with your entire region. Look at Adis Ethiopia. Even Somalia looks better than your cities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh05N48FMPc

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 04, 2021
Just30:
refer back to your earliest comments and know what we were talking about
I did.... Now quit stalling.... Or just admit you don't have an example
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:12am On Mar 04, 2021
rvp20182:
Every year Ghana claims to grow as fast as Ethiopia - but there is nothing you see on the ground.

Look at Addis. This is now a modern city that can compete with Nairobi, Joburg, Durban, Capetown and Luanda in Sub-Sahara Africa. Lagos is a mess - but it would probably make it after Dar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wKhEEmgzb4
Real growth is transformational

You can't hide it in a Kim Jong-un fantasy.

Real transformational growth is seen in a Higher Cement consumption, Higher energy consumption and growth in income.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 04, 2021
Cheers guys wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:17am On Mar 04, 2021
jln115:
I did.... Now quit stalling.... Or just admit you don't have an example
Since you so badly want to know about Sharia law and how it limit women rights to Inheritance, i recommend these for you

Women, Property Rights, and Islam
6 Islam and Women's Inheritance

Read the 2, so you can come to a balanced logical reasoning

It should give you knowledge

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 04, 2021
Just30:
Since you so badly want to know about Sharia law and how it limit women rights to Inheritance, i recommend this for you

Women, Property Rights, and Islam

It should give you knowledge
You mean the same laws stated in the Bible basically??

But anyway dude, I'm quiting NL for good this time wink maybe I'll pop in again though grin grin grin but yeah thanks for the awesome debates my bru wink really enjoyed it wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:25am On Mar 04, 2021

You mean the same laws stated in the Bible basically??

But anyway dude, I'm quiting NL for good this time wink maybe I'll pop in again though grin grin grin but yeah thanks for the awesome debates my bru wink really enjoyed it wink

Im not ready to engage in a religious conversation on who has what and who doesnt

grin grin grin

goob bruv
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 11:26am On Mar 04, 2021
Economic development should manifest itself in good cities, towns, name it. You cannot look as bad as Ghana and claim to be developing. You can cook all the data - like Kim Jong - but surely a quick video or picture test is enough to show Ghana is hell hole.

Just30:
Real growth is transformational

You can't hide it in a Kim Jong-un fantasy.

Real transformational growth is seen in a Higher Cement consumption, Higher energy consumption and growth in income.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:31am On Mar 04, 2021
rvp20182:
Economic development should manifest itself in good cities, towns, name it. You cannot look as bad as Ghana and claim to be developing. You can cook all the data - like Kim Jong - but surely a quick video or picture test is enough to show Ghana is hell hole.

You cant look as bad as kenya with no transformation and claim growth.

That is why i said real development is observed in Cement consumption, income growth and electricity consumption

It gives you an idea of how transformational, life is becoming.

A quick pic text will show Kenya is from the deepest part of a hole in hell

when you cook data, you get exposed in others and that is why kenya is know as the most data cooked economy on the continent.

Kenyans are not given quality education, so they dont have the brains to call their gov't to order

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 12:10pm On Mar 04, 2021
Dangote Mgt Team. Not a single Nigerian.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Randlord: 12:35pm On Mar 04, 2021
SA's 3rd largest city - Durban

Change is the only constant. Even during the so-called 'stagnation development and construction chuck along.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 12:46pm On Mar 04, 2021
Where did I not state so?
Austine1212:

Nairobi and lagos are region headquarters but the African headquarters are in johannesburg
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Randlord: 12:49pm On Mar 04, 2021
Umhlanga - Durban - RSA

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Randlord: 12:51pm On Mar 04, 2021
Durban at twilight

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 04, 2021
Just30:

Im not ready to engage in a religious conversation on who has what and who doesnt

grin grin grin

goob bruv

I think imma bow out too

This thread is pointless
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 1:35pm On Mar 04, 2021
rvp20182:
Not at all. There are slums in Nairobi eastside - hidden in valleys - but most of it look better than Aiport hill accra
For example - This Buruburu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzhMtGkrEdM

Anyone watching this will know you are not normal, something is wrong in your head. grin

How on earth will you compare these cheap old buildings to Accra Airport hills building's?
Can't you see the difference?

Moreso your Buruburu is a fully developed settlement whereas Accra Airport hills is a new developing area. The apartments there are modern, beautiful and expensive.

You are funny grin grin grin

Even Sakumono Estate in Tema have beautiful apartments than your Buruburu estate

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 1:40pm On Mar 04, 2021
vankelvin:

Anyone watching this will know you are not normal, something is wrong in your head. grin

How on earth will you compare these cheap old buildings to Accra Airport hills building's?

Moreso your Buruburu is a fully developed settlement whereas Accra Airport hills is a new developing area. The apartments there are modern, beautiful and expensive.

Even Sakumono Estate in Tema have beautiful apartments than your Buruburu estate

Don't mind that guy his dumbness is legendary on this thread

By the way the unanimous fc the supreme concert just passed their verdict on the election petition grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 1:40pm On Mar 04, 2021
Just30:
It is still a low income place, it can go and compete with Sakumono flats.

That's exactly what came to mind cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:59pm On Mar 04, 2021
unanimous fc grin grin grin grin

Appisko:

By the way the unanimous fc the supreme concert just passed their verdict on the election petition grin cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:00pm On Mar 04, 2021
Austine1212:

I think imma bow out too

This thread is pointless

It's time-wasting cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 2:01pm On Mar 04, 2021
Appisko:

Oh they did!
I didn't follow the court proceedings religiously so I do not know about the judgement.

To me that petition was a waste of time and resources. I saw this happening even before the election because the SC started preparing for such a useless court ruling since last year.

Old men with no integrity. None of the Judges was independent, so so compromised.
Country broke or country no broke we all dey inside.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 2:01pm On Mar 04, 2021
Just30:
unanimous fc grin grin grin grin

The main players behind unanimous fc cheesy cheesy

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:04pm On Mar 04, 2021
grin grin grin grin

Sanity will prevail soon
Appisko:

The main players behind unanimous fc cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 2:06pm On Mar 04, 2021
Upcoming integrated slum. If you want to look at proper upcoming estate - watch this video of Nairobi metro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwrP0H_hkoU&t=228s
vankelvin:

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 2:08pm On Mar 04, 2021
Just30:
grin grin grin grin

Sanity will prevail soon

Sanity isn't prevailing anytime soon

Let's be frank with ourselves grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 2:09pm On Mar 04, 2021
Just30:
You cant look as bad as kenya with no transformation and claim growth.

That is why i said real development is observed in Cement consumption, income growth and electricity consumption

It gives you an idea of how transformational, life is becoming.

A quick pic text will show Kenya is from the deepest part of a hole in hell

when you cook data, you get exposed in others and that is why kenya is know as the most data cooked economy on the continent.

Kenyans are not given quality education, so they dont have the brains to call their gov't to order
Kenya still has a lot of communities that has never see one iota of government presence. people there have to walk or travelled some mile just to benefit education, hospital care etc

it is a largely rural country. such a country can't compare itself with Togo

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 2:11pm On Mar 04, 2021
You mean like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX2dQV29GAM
vaxx:
Kenya still has a lot of communities that has never see one iota of government presence. people there have to walk or travelled some mile just to benefit education, hospital care etc

it is a largely rural country. such a country can't compare itself with Togo

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Appisko: 2:14pm On Mar 04, 2021
rvp20182:
You mean like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX2dQV29GAM

You see even in the remote area of Ghana still have access to electricity wink

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SHIIITHOLE: 2:15pm On Mar 04, 2021
Stop talking like a f00l, huh?

rvp20182:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9668) (9669) (9670) (9671) (9672) (9673) (9674) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.