Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,154 members, 7,949,961 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 02:21 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9682) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6492003 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9679) (9680) (9681) (9682) (9683) (9684) (9685) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 10:24am On Mar 06, 2021
Honestly I am yet to be impressed by anything I have seen in Nigeria and Ghana. Something is wrong in that sub continent.
Saddamochieng00:
To say the truth Nigeria is nothing but a shame to this continent. This is a bitter truth and I know it's painful for most of them to admit it but it's the truth. Not saying that we got everything right for ourselves but at least we've done well for a country of "tea and flowers". Ironical that they mock our tea yet all of them combined in this thread can't afford an acre of tea plantation.

The problem is that when you criticize them they always think you're hating on them. Screaming out African Giant with no shame. This a product of the consistent brainwashing by the political class. So you have a whole generation of arrogant pricks walking around feeling as if they own the world. But look at their country is their anything to be really proud of. You'd expect this from people from rich countries like Luxembourg but no its the citizens of the shiitiest country on earth.

Nigerians can you please stop embarrassing us Africans.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:33am On Mar 06, 2021
rvp2018:
Which one? Ethiopia Hawassa industrial complex employ only 18,000 and one fake Ghana Kantaka like employs 60,000? That got to be big city on it's own.
yes

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 10:37am On Mar 06, 2021
Yes what mad-man. 60K employee company would be one of world largest corporation. Here is Hawassa industrial park - mostly textile - only 18K employees - with capacity for 60K employees

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNDduNSQOmo
Just30:
yes

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 06, 2021
kikuyu1:

The problem is they land with the F'ERY that led them to migrate in the first place! Tbh only time will tell if they can abandon leftwingism which imo ISN'T so much politics as it is a mind state.
Very true...and thats another problem for GOP..For example, Texas is still red, but its growing blue spine could soon prove insurmountable for republicans..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:40am On Mar 06, 2021
rvp2018:
Yes what mad-man. 60K employee company would be one of world largest corporation. Here is Hawassa industrial park - mostly textile - only 18K employees - with capacity for 60K employees

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNDduNSQOmo
sorry, not even close

You are new to the textile game, we've been doing it since the 60s
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 10:41am On Mar 06, 2021
theenchanter:
not exactly a measure of knowledge, but if ENGLISH is the language u use to pass information across, pls endeavor to use it properly.

I know u thought I'm using it to guage ur knowledge, that's a sign of stupidity on ur part.

What was wrong with my statement English master?

I'm not one to use complex vocabulary to impress people. I'd rather use simple vocab and get my point across but it seems your comprehension skills are very low.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 10:42am On Mar 06, 2021
rvp2018:
Honestly I am yet to be impressed by anything I have seen in Nigeria and Ghana. Something is wrong in that sub continent.

Yet they think we're hating on them.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 06, 2021
Saddamochieng00:

The way I see things going these white people will be legalizing pedophilia in the next ten years. A lot of states in The US are lowering the age limit for consent. What's wrong with this race. No racism no bullshit but there's something really messed up about Caucasians.

If you follow up on all these pedophile rings being busted 90% of them are white. Now convince me that Negroes are the cursed race as most of them claim.
But seriously, what with all this pedo stuff.. They cant go after mature girls..is their pricks small or what...I blame the devil for ths gay an pedo stuff..niggas very soon be subhumans...zombies in the zoo calling themselves civilized

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 10:44am On Mar 06, 2021
Your empty words mad-man mean nothing to us. . Ghana you're just full of informal economy. For a textile company to employ 60K people - supporting maybe 4-5 other people - that is huge city - of 250,000.
This one Africa largest industrial park. Kenya's EPZ in Athi River is also very big complex.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ttGqTun50A
Just30:
sorry, not even close

You are new to the textile game, we've been doing it since the 60s

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 06, 2021
Wuoche:
Wasini Island.

Beautiful...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 06, 2021
Wuoche:
Do you love Treehouses? This is amazing Nairobi Dawn Chorus in Loresho. The house can host upto 2 adults on selfcatering.

man i love tree houses ... cheesy something about them being off the ground grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 10:49am On Mar 06, 2021
Kenya's EPZ in Athi River established in 90s -is second only to new Hawassa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6-_jVGzh2Y
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:52am On Mar 06, 2021
rvp2018:
Your empty words mad-man mean nothing to us. . Ghana you're just full of informal economy. For a textile company to employ 60K people - supporting maybe 4-5 other people - that is huge city - of 250,000.
This one Africa largest industrial park. Kenya's EPZ in Athi River is also very big complex.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ttGqTun50A
why do you think Tema is such a big Area?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 06, 2021
Cheers guys wink

hey Boer, cant do th to us..you should have given notice of three months before you deactivate your account..We need another Boer to call names asap grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:53am On Mar 06, 2021
rvp2018:
Kenya's EPZ in Athi River established in 90s -is second only to new Hawassa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6-_jVGzh2Y
Athi river and Hawassa are both small when compared to Tema industrial zone.

No more noise kiddo

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 10:54am On Mar 06, 2021
Big doing dye and tie fabric smiley - we are talking modern textile and apparel industry - not cottage industry.
Just30:
why do you think Tema is such a big Area?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 10:55am On Mar 06, 2021
We are talking TEXTILE AND APPAREL. Otherwise if we go for industrial zone - your tema is nowhere in west africa - leave alone in Africa.
Just30:
Athi river and Hawassa are both small when compared to Tema industrial zone.

No more noise kiddo

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:01am On Mar 06, 2021
rvp2018:
Big doing dye and tie fabric smiley - we are talking modern textile and apparel industry - not cottage industry.
grin grin

Noise as usual

Ain't nothing more modern than VLISCO, WOODIN and etc

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 11:01am On Mar 06, 2021
Even the 3-4yrs Tatu Industrial city - already boost of 60 companies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I54wDvFY5U
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:02am On Mar 06, 2021
rvp2018:
We are talking TEXTILE AND APPAREL. Otherwise if we go for industrial zone - your tema is nowhere in west africa - leave alone in Africa.
yes just textile and apparels

Your small small industrial parks are nothing to Tema.

Hush it.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:03am On Mar 06, 2021
rvp2018:
Even the 3-4yrs Tatu Industrial city - already boost of 60 companies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I54wDvFY5U
Appolonia already has over 200

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 11:05am On Mar 06, 2021
The Vlisco Group has eight sales offices in numerous African countries and around 2,700 employees (900 in The Netherlands and 1,800 in Africa).
Just mere 1,800 employees divided btw Ghana and Ivory coast.
So we can say 1,000 in Ghana
Small potato
Just30:
grin grin

Noise as usual

Ain't nothing more modern than VLISCO, WOODIN and etc
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 11:08am On Mar 06, 2021
We are talking of industries - not plots sold or houses built - mad-man.

Right now it has about 10 companies - not 200 - and certainly no 60 like Kenya including big hitters like BIDCO - with 200M industrial complex (warehouses) in Tatu city - Unilver - and now KWAL - 40M industrial complex factory

Appolonia Industrial Park is a 200-acre zone within Appolonia City’s 2,325-acre development with high-quality infrastructure specifically engineered for light industrial uses. In addition to Indo-Ghana, other local and international companies developing facilities at the park include Axcon Energy, MainOne, Nickseth Construction, Alusynco, Crownhouse Construction & Logistics, PUMA Energy and Total Ghana

Just30:
Appolonia already has over 200

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:11am On Mar 06, 2021
rvp2018:
The Vlisco Group has eight sales offices in numerous African countries and around 2,700 employees (900 in The Netherlands and 1,800 in Africa).
Just mere 1,800 employees divided btw Ghana and Ivory coast.
So we can say 1,000 in Ghana
Small potato
VLISCO and WOODIN are just textile brands produced in Ghana by 3 textile manufacturing companies in Ghana.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 11:12am On Mar 06, 2021
You keep shifting like a jello on the wall. Name the 3 textile manufacturing companies - and their capacity - in employees. Show us the one company with 60,000 employees.
Just30:
VLISCO and WOODIN are just textile brands produced in Ghana by 3 textile manufacturing companies in Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 06, 2021
cool cool

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 11:18am On Mar 06, 2021
Nairobi Metro - Kiambu - Membley (would pass for Ghana high class residence) - and Tatu city

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQRVRPj4nWk

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 06, 2021
The Lake Turkana Wind Power project is the largest wind farm in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:23am On Mar 06, 2021
rvp2018:
We are talking of industries - not plots sold or houses built - mad-man.
did I mention plots or I mentioned companies?

Let's see some of the companies in Appolonia already

Puma Energy manufacturing facility
Total Ghana manufacturing facility
Axon Energy manufacturing facility
Alusynco glass and Aluminium product manufacturer
MainOne data centre
OnixOne data centre (second largest tier 4 data centre in Africa)
Indo-Ghana industries ( medical gas manufacturer)

And etc

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:25am On Mar 06, 2021
rvp2018:
You keep shifting like a jello on the wall. Name the 3 textile manufacturing companies - and their capacity - in employees. Show us the one company with 60,000 employees.
GTP, TSG, PAT
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:25am On Mar 06, 2021
rvp2018:
Nairobi Metro - Kiambu - Membley (would pass for Ghana high class residence) - and Tatu city

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQRVRPj4nWk
dreams grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 11:26am On Mar 06, 2021
ETC is 190 companies combined - slowpoke. Those are 10 companies in Appolonia industrial park of 200 acres. If you want 200 - I guess each will occupy 1 acre smiley
Just30:
did I mention plots or I mentioned companies?

Let's see some of the companies in Appolonia already

Puma Energy manufacturing facility
Total Ghana manufacturing facility
Axon Energy manufacturing facility
Alusynco glass and Aluminium product manufacturer
MainOne data centre
OnixOne data centre (second largest tier 4 data centre in Africa)
Indo-Ghana industries ( medical gas manufacturer)

And etc

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9679) (9680) (9681) (9682) (9683) (9684) (9685) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.