Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,225 members, 7,928,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 08:18 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9887) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6453719 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9884) (9885) (9886) (9887) (9888) (9889) (9890) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 05, 2021
Just30:

we have as many as we need

I know many developed cities with no skyscrapers to very little from Malmo, Stockholm and many European cities.

I also know undeveloped cities like Pyongyang with many skyscrapers.
They are just as undeveloped as Kenya. grin grin

Now you have answered your questions.

Kenya has 3 CBD's with skyscrapers. the rest which don't have are even far more better than your village with brown asphalt roads. grin

For instance, South B in Kenya looks exactly like Accra main cBD. The rest 3 are not even close to your level.

Mombasa is 7yrs ahead of your village, okay?

Kisumu is now your mate but slightly above your Accra.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 05, 2021
Just30:

Your president dream is to develop kenya as much as to the level of Ghana.

You guys even come to model everything in your country after ours. grin grin

I must have missed the memo cheesy An thought it was Nana who want Ghana in the year 2050 be like Kenya 1980 grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 05, 2021
Just30:

Ghana is more urbanized than your country of villages

Ghana is more developed than your complete village country. grin grin

Yesterday i saw a Ghananian call another dude here hobbit..now ya calling other countries villages ...wonders grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 05, 2021
leQubit:

I must have missed the memo cheesy An thought it was Nana who want Ghana in the year 2050 be like Kenya 1980 grin

They have not yet implemented their dream. it remains pipe dream for them. grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AfriqueDuZuid: 12:34pm On May 05, 2021
gallivant:

No it doesn't. It sounds oppressed.

Nope those are South African
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 12:35pm On May 05, 2021
leQubit:

so when will Naija split and let the southerners do their thing..you niggas are holding them back grin
Who is "you..."?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 05, 2021
Shma2020:

They have not yet implemented their dream. it remains pipe dream for them. grin

The photo i want to show Just30... grin grin
So ya saying it was a pipe dream... lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 05, 2021
68816419:

Who is "you..."?

Niggas from Kaduna I guess ... grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 05, 2021
leQubit:

The photo i want to show Just30... grin grin
So ya saying it was a pipe dream... lol

It was a pipe dream grin.. Expect them to hit Nairobi of 1980 in century to come.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 05, 2021
Just30:
Mention where your country will win, that's if you are bold enough and believe in your country.

grin grin grin

our cities are not villages to start with grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 05, 2021
Shma2020:

It was a pipe dream grin.. Expect them to hit Nairobi of 1980 in century to come.

i bet the world will have flying cars before that.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 12:42pm On May 05, 2021
68816419:

Criminal, Is that road in inside your CBD , isn't that Haile Selassie highway?

You know nothing about Kenya and you also know nothing about Nairobi so shut up. That's University way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 05, 2021
Wuoche:

You know nothing about Kenya and you also know nothing about Nairobi so shut up. That's University way.

Guy used to live in Rongai..cant blame him grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 05, 2021
leQubit:

i bet the world will have flying cars before that.. grin
Hobbitism mentality will kill them.
They will keep ranting while countries are developing.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:47pm On May 05, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

Nope those are South African

No homie, at the very least corrupted.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 05, 2021
Shma2020:

Hobbitism mentality will kill them.
They will keep ranting while countries are developing.

They say they have invested in democracy...dont know much about that but i'll say ths, allowing the Chinese to rape the land is not democratic grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 05, 2021
Why does ths guy look so serious grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 12:50pm On May 05, 2021
Shma2020:

South Africa has many slums than I thought.

South Africa is actually worse than Ghana and Nigeria when it comes to slums. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:51pm On May 05, 2021
Shma2020:

Now you have answered your questions.

Kenya has 3 CBD's with skyscrapers. the rest which don't have are even far more better than your village with brown asphalt roads. grin

For instance, South B in Kenya looks exactly like Accra main cBD. The rest 3 are not even close to your level.

Mombasa is 7yrs ahead of your village, okay?

Kisumu is now your mate but slightly above your Accra.
Accra has 6 with skyscrapers

Your entire Nairobi can only compare to Kumasi.

Your Mombasa can only compare to Tamale

You kisumu is not worthy to compare with Kwahu Obomeng

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 12:51pm On May 05, 2021
Just30:
These are small compare to those that exist in kenya on a massive scale.

Don't forget that Accra alone has 200 slums grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:52pm On May 05, 2021
leQubit:

You surely did forget that It was Ghana who established your country.

After you fuvked it up again, you came to beg for the way forward from us.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 05, 2021
Wuoche:

South Africa is actually worse than Ghana and Nigeria when it comes to slums. grin

South Africa cannot stand Ghana bro grin.

Ghana as a whole is a slum.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:53pm On May 05, 2021
68816419:

Who is "you..."?

Boko Haram.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:53pm On May 05, 2021
leQubit:

Yesterday i saw a Ghananian call another dude here hobbit..now ya calling other countries villages ...wonders grin grin

Every one here knows that Kenya is a village

its not strange

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 05, 2021
Just30:

grin grin grin grin 6 cbds..dang it bro ,i want what ya smoking... grin
ok now post any skyscraper in Ghana to start with..just one grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 05, 2021
leQubit:

They say they have invested in democracy...dont know much about that but i'll say ths, allowing the Chinese to rape the land is not democratic grin
Sad news from dystopia hobbit land. cry

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:54pm On May 05, 2021
leQubit:

our cities are not villages to start with grin
All you cities are filthy villages not worth a city status.

grin grin grin grin

You are still yet to mention one thing that your country will even best Ghana in.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 05, 2021
Just30:

Every one here knows that Kenya is a village

its not strange

grin grin grin
See there is where you error in your arguments..smoking stuff without telling us... grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:56pm On May 05, 2021
Wuoche:

Don't forget that Accra alone has 200 slums grin
care to mention?

I can mention all the slums in Nairobi and they are morethan 50 grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile Accra has just 3 or 4 slums

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 05, 2021
Just30:

The day you'll grow tall, that is the day we'll see miracles in nairaland. For the mean time, let's just forget your sanity and hope for the miracles in days to come.

Your dwarfism just displays how you reason. No tall man can reason like this grin

You're pardoned if you don't know what a skyscraper is cool

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:57pm On May 05, 2021
leQubit:

grin grin grin grin 6 cbds..dang it bro ,i want what ya smoking... grin
ok now post any skyscraper in Ghana to start with..just one grin

soon after you tell the forum one thing that Kenya will be better than Ghana in

Tra*madol abuser grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 05, 2021
Just30:
All you cities are filthy villages not worth a city status.

grin grin grin grin

You are still yet to mention one thing that your country will even best Ghana in.

lets see...do you call ths filthy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9884) (9885) (9886) (9887) (9888) (9889) (9890) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.