Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,088 members, 7,928,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 12:10 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9903) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6452310 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9900) (9901) (9902) (9903) (9904) (9905) (9906) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 6:20pm On May 06, 2021
gallivant:

Yeah, am terrified of idiots. Can't stand them.

But you are equally an idiot.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 6:22pm On May 06, 2021

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 6:23pm On May 06, 2021
Just30:
grin grin grin

so kibera is synonymous with Darkness

boy you are mean

Exactly grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 6:31pm On May 06, 2021
Yes we are not there yet, we need to do more but we will not sit there and allow some poverty endemic citizens to throw dust into our eyes grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 6:36pm On May 06, 2021
Vlain:

I checked and I saw this.
80% of the buildings in this pic are dilapidated buildings

Not worthy of human habitation grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 6:38pm On May 06, 2021
Just30:
80% of the buildings in this pic are dilapidated buildings

Not worthy of human habitation grin grin

Yes I see that.must be sad.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 06, 2021
vankelvin:

I don't seek attention from a certified idiot like you.
I called you out so you will put a stop to your incessant silliness. Always repeating your nonsense on this page is getting too much.

If you want to compare open air market in both countries then fine but that silliness of trying to score some cheap points needs to be checked.
You don't seek attention yet you're busy quoting me? That goes to show that your diminutive brain has no power to articulate your thoughts and put them into words.

Certified idiot is basically an anger portrayed in words because I called you an idiot instead of Bro grin.

Everything that I've posted here rotates from Accra, Kumasi and Takoradi, I didn't copy pasted Mogadishu in Somalia and claim it to be Ghana.

As for me and all Kenyans available here, we're open to facts and very sober debate and if tantrums and insults are something to go by, then we're also in, okay? smiley

Post every pic of Nairobi that you want to post and no one will come to condemn you for posting, we'll return the favor when the right time comes. cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 6:41pm On May 06, 2021
Shma2020:

You don't seek attention yet you're busy quoting me? That goes to show that your diminutive brain has no power to articulate your thoughts and put them into words.

Certified idiot is basically an anger portrayed in words because I called you an idiot instead of Bro grin.

Everything that I've posted here rotates from Accra, Kumasi and Takoradi, I didn't copy pasted Mogadishu in Somalia and claim it to be Ghana.

As for me and all Kenyans available here, we're open to facts and very sober debate and if tantrums and insults are something to go by, then we're also in, okay? smiley

Post every pic of Nairobi that you want to post and no one will come to condemn you for posting, we'll return the favor when the right time comes. cool

Lol calm down he is ur very good friend grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin D

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:41pm On May 06, 2021
Shma2020:

You don't seek attention yet you're busy quoting me? That goes to show that your diminutive brain has no power to articulate your thoughts.

Well said. When the bonobos are done we can continue with the positive reinforcement. wink grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 06, 2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 06, 2021
Vlain:

Lol calm down he is ur very good friend grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin D

I will donate him to you. cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IronGalaxy: 6:47pm On May 06, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Longtime iron Galaxy where have you Bean
I'm good man, thanks. Ive actually been around and active on other threads
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 06, 2021
gallivant:

Well said. When the bonobos are done we can continue with the positive reinforcement. wink grin
Point taken smiley

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:06pm On May 06, 2021
Shma2020:

you sound sad like someone who have been crying grin grin.

Weren't you the one busy comparing markets ?

Why are you ranting because he posted markets from your country ?

Is it because the markets in your country where 95% of kenyans shop looks like those in the days of Barter trading where everyone went to display their goods on the floor for viewing ?

You are not ready for facts when they stare you in the face and will throw all the excuses in the world.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 7:12pm On May 06, 2021
Vlain:

I checked and I saw this.
Imagine, this is their CBD embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AfriqueDuZuid: 7:17pm On May 06, 2021
Vlain:

Yes I am no all for this sir.go google maps,go!!! grin

I don't mind anyone posting our capital, Pretoria

I really don't smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Gama12: 7:34pm On May 06, 2021
Vlain:

Okay so now whe are back to WE cheesy what happened to THEM shma2020. Lol u are Kenyan after all ; desperate goat grin
This should definitely be Samorobo2.
The only guy keeps mistaking me with someone. angry

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 7:47pm On May 06, 2021
Randlord:
Somebody was talking about SA's economy being dependent on minerals, well we happen to have a large industrial sector, with our automotive sector being particularly vibrant. We excel in making bakkies (small trucks) and export to more than 90 countries (mainly Europe but a good chunk of the rest of Africa as well).

A look at the new Nissan Navara made in South Africa

Nissan has opened orders for its new South Africa-made Navara bakkie, set to roll off the production line at Nissan’s Rosslyn plant next month. The group said that prices for the new Navara start from R311,000 ($21000) for the 2.5 petrol XE SC, and R474,000($32000) for the 2.5D diesel variant.

Grossly overpriced, the American make Nissan Navara 2021 2.5 L diesel engine four-wheel drive twin cab 26000 dollars. 2021 2.5 litre engine Nissan Navara Brazilian assembled $23000 four-wheel drive twin cab.. sometimes South African vehicles are cheaper to buy abroad like Europe than in South Africa.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nathz101(m): 7:51pm On May 06, 2021
Kuruptnigga:
1) Wuse 2 2) Maitama district, Abuja
keep it up broh cool
Kuruptnigga:
1) Wuse 2 2) Maitama district, Abuja
keep it up broh

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 7:54pm On May 06, 2021
Shma2020:

You better go check your mental health cos you've lost it.

You sit here 24/7 trying to compare your poverty life with other countries? and you call that fact check?
If this is how the ordinary kenyan think then that best explains why Moi/Kenyatta families(just two families) own 2/3 of all Kenya lands.

Miserable bunch.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 7:58pm On May 06, 2021
gallivant:

Kenyan elder sit your flat ass down.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:01pm On May 06, 2021
vankelvin:

You sit here 24/7 trying to compare your poverty life with other countries? and you call that fact check?

You are funny. Since you have failed/scared to post Accra, more slum arguments should be on the offing, right? wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:06pm On May 06, 2021
IronGalaxy:

Wow it's been a long time and you like me. Since obearmem left I decided to go and find some Nigeria's to attack on order thread, there are not many Nigerians left here

Do not worry at all there is a special suffering and smiling show page 10000 special. Do not miss

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 06, 2021
vankelvin:

If this is how the ordinary kenyan think then that best explains why Moi/Kenyatta families(just two families) own 2/3 of all Kenya lands.

Miserable bunch.

What is with my mental health? Telling you what you need to know? Don't just use words to make your post look big. Understand what you're saying, analyze what has just transpired and engage your puny brain to see if what you're saying makes sense. Don't embarrass yourself!

Sitting here 24/7 should be directed to your big baby brother Justozombie.

Moi/Kenyatta family grin grin grin.... What about them? grin... Is this the stupidity in grandeur or you're just blubbering words to make argument?

We don't compare poverty, only hobbits will see that. we're 5th richest country in Africa and Nairobi is 6th... So we compare richness with big countries like South Africa and Nigeria not weeny poor underdeveloped countries like Ghana.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 06, 2021
gallivant:

You are funny. Since you have failed/scared to post Accra, more slum arguments should be on the offing, right? wink
Ghanaians are funny grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 8:13pm On May 06, 2021
Shma2020:

Ghanaians are funny grin

Very funny. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ArabicBerber(m): 8:21pm On May 06, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:
Mossel bay

Not bad the Dutch, Afrikaners, and British have done wonders to that pre colonial wasteland.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by TMKsouth: 9:33pm On May 06, 2021
IronGalaxy:

Yeah, o skaars these days.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:44pm On May 06, 2021
vankelvin:

grin grin
This went wrong

Please, where is that place, the 3rd picture?

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:08pm On May 06, 2021
Shma2020:

What is with my mental health? Telling you what you need to know? Don't just use words to make your post look big. Understand what you're saying, analyze what has just transpired and engage your puny brain to see if what you're saying makes sense. Don't embarrass yourself!

Sitting here 24/7 should be directed to your big baby brother Justozombie.

Moi/Kenyatta family grin grin grin.... What about them? grin... Is this the stupidity in grandeur or you're just blubbering words to make argument?

We don't compare poverty, only hobbits will see that. we're 5th richest country in Africa and Nairobi is 6th... So we compare richness with big countries like South Africa and Nigeria not weeny poor underdeveloped countries like Ghana.

The emboldened is enough grin grin
6th richest per what? GDP?
What of PPP?
What of your Poverty rate?
And unemployment rate?
Let me know where you fall under these categories.

Also check your HDI grin grin
This will help you understand why real kenyans live in the slums whereas non-kenyans live in the few best areas in your country.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:14pm On May 06, 2021
forgiveness:

Please, where is that place, the 3rd picture?

Nairobi main CBD

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:30pm On May 06, 2021
vankelvin:

Nairobi main CBD

Chai! shocked but they said it is very far away. They can lie.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9900) (9901) (9902) (9903) (9904) (9905) (9906) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.