Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,066 members, 7,928,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 10:53 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9909) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6452186 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9906) (9907) (9908) (9909) (9910) (9911) (9912) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kuruptnigga: 5:58pm On May 07, 2021
rvp20182:

Are you arguing with me or David Nkwa. How can it be temporary when unlike kibera tin shacks - these are permanent structures.

1.57K subscribers
Mpape is close to maitama and also the largest slum settlement in Abuja Nigeria. Over 1 million people live here. Housing in Abuja Nigeria quite expensive, so many people settle for slums like this, given its proximity to the city center.
There are also other slums in Abuja Nigeria, like in airport road, lugbe, durumi, dawaki, apo, gudu, gwagwalada, jabi, asokoro, but this is the largest.
This video is a drone shot or aerial view of Mpape the largest slum in Abuja Nigeria.

Nigerian government needs to provide an affordable housing scheme for citizens especially for people who live in Abuja, considering that housing is very expensive in Abuja Nigeria.

Mpape is also the home to Crushed Rock, an abandoned quarry site that has become a tourist attraction in Abuja nigeria.

While Nairoslum is the world's largest slums. Something is really wrong with this fool!!

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 6:10pm On May 07, 2021
AfroCircus:

Yeah, that long rubbish I posted. Had more data on it than all your posts on Nairaland for the last 10 days. As to what it was for, read the thread's title, digest what it means, then go back to that long rubbish I posted and see it's relevance.

And I see you're like that fly that wont fly away no matter how much it's swatted at. Well, keep on buzzing around my posts as you wish.

How does that long post concern me?

If you have a problem with nigerians, locate any of them and post that long nuisance to them. Don't just quote people then you post anything for posting sake.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 07, 2021
popizaino:

Lol.

You observe the total silence from resident hobbits grin ever since the video was posted here grin . The funeral is on going grin

Long may their silence continue grin

The place even feels fresh now. No more 10th century shenanigans from halfwits.

Some of them think Nairobi is developed because its cold...others thought it is a western country and others because there are whites, others think its same to SA. Lets sample some of their comments grin

I agree with you on the weather stuff because even in the USA �� the cold part is more developed than the hot part..I really believe that too much heat affects brain power

As for Ghana hmmmmmm opened gutters nkoaaaa !!!! Aabah!!!!!! We need Leaders with a vision. If l remember how our country & some villages are, at times l want to cry. Whenever l go for holidays, & l compare my country to where l'm living now, l see a very huge difference. It's very sad

I literally thought it was the western countries

Kenyans are a bit civilised than Ghanaians because the white people never left Kenya. White people gave Ghanaians the bible and left 64 years ago. Our mind hasn't shifted one bit since. Sad but true.

Same as south Africa here no advance only crazy people who will support the stupidity of our leaders

In Africa is only the West and Central Africa which is not Developed

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 6:20pm On May 07, 2021
Tayser:

The place even feels fresh now. No more 10th century shenanigans from halfwits.

Some of them think Nairobi is developed because its cold...others thought it is a western country and others because there are whites, others think its same to SA. Lets sample some of their comments grin

grin grin grin

Lol, I saw that funny comments but someone quickly refuted the claim when he told them Dubai is hot and developed grin so Ghana has no excuse.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AfroCircus: 6:21pm On May 07, 2021
vankelvin:

How does that long post concern me?

If you have a problem with nigerians, locate any of them and post that long nuisance to them. Don't just quote people then you post anything for posting sake.
Let me show you how that post concerns you. You asked for these
vankelvin:

That's how come most of you kenyans fail in your final exams.

Read through the questions I asked you?
QUESTIONS
What of PPP?
What of your Poverty rate?
Unemployment rate?
Your HDI?

Then look at your answer below?
SMH grin grin angry
I did you one better and posted far much more than that, inclusive of all you asked for, just in case goals changed and you asked for something else. And my post was well in line with the thread's title.

I have no qualms with Nigerians, or Kenyans, or South Africans or Ghanaians for that matter. I have qualms with people who resort to whataboutism and strawman diversions in the face of facts presented. If we can engage in a quality fact based discussion, then that's the best way forward.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Roan77: 6:29pm On May 07, 2021
Shma2020:

That is nairobi of 2003. Zoom the pic and show me any building in upperhill cool. Show me parliament tower which break ground in 2010? Show me CBK tower cool. Prove that you're not mad

Meanwhile, This is Lagos of 2015 just 5yrs back.

Nah, this is Nairobi of 2021 posted by your lord rvp2018.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by aguerogh: 7:01pm On May 07, 2021
popizaino:
I have been vindicated, grin grin grin no amount of your wailing will put Accra ahead of Nairobi cheesy
You seem to hate Ghana soo much, so why do you continue to live and work in Ghana? Why not go back to Nigeria which is better in your estimation, why continue living in a "shithole" .It doesn't make any sense to me you prefer to live and work in a shithole than your own fatherland Nigeria, you seem pained everytime you talk about Ghana but you continue to live there it's seems like madness to me.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 07, 2021
popizaino:

grin grin grin

Lol, I saw that funny comments but someone quickly refuted the claim when he told them Dubai is hot and developed grin so Ghana has no excuse.

Hadnt seen that...there is no excuse am sure even in that tiny country there are cold places grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 7:30pm On May 07, 2021
[s]
aguerogh:

You seem to hate Ghana soo much, so why do you continue to live and work in Ghana? Why not go back to Nigeria which is better in your estimation, why continue living in a "shithole" .It doesn't make any sense to me you prefer to live and work in a shithole than your own fatherland Nigeria, you seem pained everytime you talk about Ghana but you continue to live there it's seems like madness to me.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by aguerogh: 7:33pm On May 07, 2021
popizaino:
[s][/s]
Nigeria is a paradise so I will advise you to go back and leave our "shithole" for us

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AfroCircus: 7:51pm On May 07, 2021
Roan77:

The first two pics are of umoja, a low mid-income estate popular with Nigerians in Kenya.

Why are you trying to portray it as part of the CBD?

How does Lagos look like at street level?

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 7:55pm On May 07, 2021
Roan77:

That heart of nairobi Eastland..worst part of nairobi after few slums

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AfroCircus: 8:07pm On May 07, 2021
Here's an aerial of Nairobi CBD and the much spoken of Kenyatta Avenue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 8:18pm On May 07, 2021
AfroCircus:

The first two pics are of umoja, a low mid-income estate popular with Nigerians in Kenya.

This how Lagos looks at street level

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rrnd1Ty8lyg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vpULqZoaJM
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 8:19pm On May 07, 2021
[s]
aguerogh:

Nigeria is a paradise so I will advise you to go back and leave our "shithole" for us
[/s]
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 8:20pm On May 07, 2021
Lol to those idiot like rvp and the rest of his cohort that chose not to apply naked eye test but noise and tantrums . This is a comparison between Abuja and Mombasa. Go through the comments section and see the rest of Africa’s .lol even tho the bloggers footage on Abuja is very old and that of Mombasa is very recent from one of afrikaan traveller drone video but yet Abuja still trumped flawlessly as expected.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMO_VdNVxP0

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 8:31pm On May 07, 2021
AfroCircus:

This how Lagos looks at street level, be sincere with your self, do u think Nairobi or any other cities in Kenya could get ever gets to this level?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxcVPzP8cWc

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 8:35pm On May 07, 2021
Abuja has really nice shopping malls and centers. Albeit I don’t really agree with his list on best but then again let’s have it. N0 1 malls really worth that position.very beautiful both in aesthetics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y_xPZhaGYM
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 8:38pm On May 07, 2021
AfroCircus:

Let me show you how that post concerns you. You asked for these

I did you one better and posted far much more than that, inclusive of all you asked for, just in case goals changed and you asked for something else. And my post was well in line with the thread's title.

I have no qualms with Nigerians, or Kenyans, or South Africans or Ghanaians for that matter. I have qualms with people who resort to whataboutism and strawman diversions in the face of facts presented. If we can engage in a quality fact based discussion, then that's the best way forward.

You don't get it? Do you?

Let me explain to you why I think you are not okay up there.

Shma2020 is a Kenyan
I am a Ghanaian
And the conversation was about Ghana-kenya so why do you have to post
Kenya-nigeria stats? What for?
Who does that?

What has that got to do with our convo?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 8:41pm On May 07, 2021
aguerogh:

Bro, worry not angry grin

He has his dumb followers who believe whatever he says so let him massage their ego.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 8:49pm On May 07, 2021
I love this mall in Abuja.Small yes but the interior decor is mind blowing.
It’s a newly built mall in Abuja.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WotghqCqjBA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpHnowqUMto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJi1mISvVRU

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AfroCircus: 8:52pm On May 07, 2021
68816419:

This how Lagos looks at street level

Well, it isn't as bad as some posters make it seem. But neither is it better than Nairobi.

I was last in lagos about 4 years ago, and it's the only city in Ngr that I've been to. Stayed close to the marina at a hotel called Beni, in some street off Broad street. If the streets are anything like they were back then, then no sane Lagosian who's been to Nairobi can compare the street level pics of the two. Nairobi streets are just better built and maintained.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 8:56pm On May 07, 2021
Forget it Abuja is a natural beauty. Watch till the very end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EUYJmNgl34

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kVFfqH8D_0

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 9:11pm On May 07, 2021
Tayser:

Hadnt seen that...there is no excuse am sure even in that tiny country there are cold places grin

Just check the immediate reply that followed grin.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 9:12pm On May 07, 2021
AfroCircus:

Well, it isn't as bad as some posters make it seem. But neither is it better than Nairobi.

I was last in lagos about 4 years ago, and it's the only city in Ngr that I've been to. Stayed close to the marina at a hotel called Beni, in some street off Broad street. If the streets are anything like they were back then, then no sane Lagosian who's been to Nairobi can compare the street level pics of the two. Nairobi streets are just better built and maintained.
@ the bolded, what do you mean by that?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:13pm On May 07, 2021
Kisumu

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:17pm On May 07, 2021
Safari Rally in Naivasha

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 9:18pm On May 07, 2021
AfroCircus:

Plus, when you said Nairobi, did u mean the tiny parts of Nairobi's CBD or the general Nairobi?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AfroCircus: 9:18pm On May 07, 2021
68816419:

@ the bolded, what do you by that?
I mean I spent the bulk of my time close to the Marina and within Lagos Island. Then again, 3 days isn't so much time.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ArabicBerber(m): 9:18pm On May 07, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Wow it's been a long time and you like me. Since obearmem left I decided to go and find some Nigeria's to attack on order thread, there are not many Nigerians left here

Do not worry at all there is a special suffering and smiling show page 10000 special. Do not miss

I leave for months and come back to see you've still been posting screen grabs from videos of Togo & Benin Republic nearly everyday & week for the past year? Your literly scamming people on a thread 24/7? You truly have no life and thats just as pathetic as it is sad.

Imagine dedicating your entire life to lying to some random people on some random back alley internet forum. What a pathetic way to live......

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AfroCircus: 9:21pm On May 07, 2021
68816419:

Plus, when you said Nairobi, did u mean the tiny parts of Nairobi's CBD or the general Nairobi?
Preferably the whole city. But since we are talking of Lagos island, then Nairobi CBD it is.

Broad street is among the best streets in Lagos, right?

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ArabicBerber(m): 9:22pm On May 07, 2021
Roan77:

So this is what Nairobi looks like without multiple layers of photo filters?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9906) (9907) (9908) (9909) (9910) (9911) (9912) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.