Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,129 members, 7,928,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 02:10 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9914) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6452441 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9911) (9912) (9913) (9914) (9915) (9916) (9917) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AfroCircus: 12:42pm On May 08, 2021
Vlain:

Lol u are done on ur life mumu. U requested for the best and I told u we don’t have a best as far as I am concerned. U went ahead to cherry-pick places in the west and east and I asked u a simple question-what do you mean by best because anything u see in Oxford street can equally be seen anywhere ion London. The qualifying infrastructure is the same from roads to building to transport.
Yeah, go on with your bush beating tactics. No names, and we're done with the subject matter.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:43pm On May 08, 2021
rvp20182:
Lagos has 20M according to state stats - and if you think those boats - are the solution - then you're nut case like the average person in your Zoogeria. What you need are large ferries - large ships - to move at least 1000 people at go.

Otherwise those laughable boats are not solution to MASS TRANSIT

Some of Mombasa ferries
MV Nyayo: Carrying Capacity: 60 Vehicles | 1200 Passengers.
MV Harambee : Carrying Capacity: 40 Vehicles | 1440 Passengers.
MV Kilindini : Carrying Capacity: 40 Vehicles | 1440 Passengers.
MV Likoni :Carrying Capacity: 60 Vehicles | 1500 Passengers.

U sound very timid and uncivilized-I b lol and Kenya for making it so- it’s just yet again another low standards u have to be acquainted with in Kenya. Else tell me a serious country that would relegate its citizens to this hardship on the sea. This clearly a chaos and u can see it for yourself. Lagos has multiple bridges and Doesn’t need this primitive matatu metal on the sea to do the work. Heck Africa’s longest bridge with a double decker(first of its kind in Africa) is under construction at a cost of $2.2bn. This will be joining the rest of the large expansive bridge network Lagos have,joint mainland Lagos to island Lagos like the rest. With more roads,brt improvements, water transport improvements (we started this last year during COVID and look how far we’ve gone with additional fleet), rail improvements( redline snd blue line light rail are to be completed next year not idle talks grin) we can tackle the problem of traffic Atleast to an extent because no serious city around the world can come to boast of not having traffic gridlock not even New York which is about the same pop size as Lagos . But Atleast we can work to reduce it optimally as we keep improving but not stopping it once and for all.

Now imagine u sitting at this terminal waiting to board ur ferry to ur destination ; lol isn’t that cool. Even when u enter ur ferry u are very comfortable and relaxed not hiking ontop each other for a space to Atleast breath.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtbEWK_dNy4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ufgq0O5eJwo

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:46pm On May 08, 2021
AfroCircus:

Yeah, go on with your bush beating tactics. No names, and we're done with the subject matter.

Yeah u lost ur argument urself. U are ashamed .

Now let’s enjoy a drive through this street in Ikoyi . I don’t t call this best cos I have seen better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj9wQKXdDXY

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nathz101(m): 12:46pm On May 08, 2021
grin
Vlain:

Smh!!! U must be stupid.so I will serious compare this modern 21st censor to that pan of metal that ferries people around in a chaotic way just like the chaotic Marathi. U stand in troops with the scorching sun frying ur brain on the sea whilst inhaling the body of our of the throngs of people choking ur breath- able space. Smh!!! What an idiot in this 21st. U Mombasa backward primitive style of movement is as a result of absence of bridge to move sea of people,goods and vehicles to the other side of town-hence why u had to settle for this primitivity right in this 21st century.

FYI lagferry has a passenger boarding capacity of 50 people max- all seated on cUshioned chair with air conditioner and comfortable view of Lagos metropolis and the coastline- now this is very peaceful,sane and serene than ur Matatu on sea grin grin grin grin grin
grin
Vlain:

Smh!!! U must be stupid.so I will serious compare this modern 21st censor to that pan of metal that ferries people around in a chaotic way just like the chaotic Marathi. U stand in troops with the scorching sun frying ur brain on the sea whilst inhaling the body of our of the throngs of people choking ur breath- able space. Smh!!! What an idiot in this 21st. U Mombasa backward primitive style of movement is as a result of absence of bridge to move sea of people,goods and vehicles to the other side of town-hence why u had to settle for this primitivity right in this 21st century.

FYI lagferry has a passenger boarding capacity of 50 people max- all seated on cUshioned chair with air conditioner and comfortable view of Lagos metropolis and the coastline- now this is very peaceful,sane and serene than ur Matatu on sea grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:46pm On May 08, 2021
AfroCircus:

And you want to compare a shopping district and a street?

Oxford is unrivalled in shopping options of all streets in London. And I never said it is the most pedestrian friendly, where did you get that from?
There are too many good streets in London

Saying Oxford street is the best is like saying all the others are bad, which is not true.

Whatever is on Oxford street can be found anywhere else in London.

what ever you find on Oxford street, you will find on Bond street.
Bond street is even more Luxurious than Oxford street because that is where you will find all the luxury brands

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:47pm On May 08, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

Lagos is large.

Can we Yall move to second best cities or 3rd I wanna see something grin grin grin grin

Seems like people equate change/development in one city to an entire change/development of the country!

I couldn’t agree more

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:50pm On May 08, 2021
Wuoche:

Lagos is no much to Nairobi, no wonder you have been hiding behind South Africa to fight Nairobi grin

U are an idiot broo. Pls keep sitting on the fence,when I have ur time I will come bring u down from it.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:51pm On May 08, 2021
AfroCircus:

Hence why I said names, not name. Muindi Mbingu street is neither famous nor the best street in Kenya. But it is among the upmarket streets in Nairobi. I could similarly say Victoria road is among the premier roads/streets in Cape Town. That doesn't discount the likes of Waterkant Street et all, but it is among them.

U are even confused to begin with- u dont even know what u want to argue about.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:52pm On May 08, 2021
Just30:
This is pure facts

They know nothing just mumu noise.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 08, 2021
good morning africans grin hi there sammy an your buddy austine..can see sammy aka vlain kissing SA a.ss as usual grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 12:54pm On May 08, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

Don't you think bridges are better than deploying huge ferries.

Botswana and Zambia build a bridge as means of easing transportation.

Small boats are also good means of transportation,also serving as good economic driver.

The thing is the knows deep down that huge feet is as mess but he still want to argue to obvious out of blind patriotism. He would be an idiot to compare that coastal madness to what is obtainable in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 08, 2021
So can we all agree to post on Kenya vs SA if other africans countries are dead...cos based on what am seen here all the other negroes are smooching SA tofeelgood..guys grow some nuts grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 08, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

Don't you think bridges are better than deploying huge ferries.

Botswana and Zambia build a bridge as means of easing transportation.

Small boats are also good means of transportation,also serving as good economic driver.
Do you know its unhealthy to live in a shack cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:58pm On May 08, 2021
Vlain:

They know nothing just mumu noise.
it's sad they are not much informed

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AfroCircus: 1:03pm On May 08, 2021
Just30:
There are too many good streets in London

Saying Oxford street is the best is like saying all the others are bad, which is not true.

Whatever is on Oxford street can be found anywhere else in London.

what ever you find on Oxford street, you will find on Bond street.
Bond street is even more Luxurious than Oxford street because that is where you will find all the luxury brands
You and that Vlain guy like misquoting people and sticking to it.

1- I said among the very best. You're saying it's the best, very different in meaning. Mine means it's among the top end of the spectrum. Yours means it's official, it is unchallenged as the best street in London. Very different.

2- Since when did the best mean that everything else is bad? Then what would a statement like "oxford is the only good street in London" mean?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 08, 2021
Just30:
it's sad they are not much informed
cant judge us for not knowing any crap about Ghana... grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 08, 2021
Somewhere in the coast ..Keinya cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AfroCircus: 1:09pm On May 08, 2021
Vlain:

U are even confused to begin with- u dont even know what u want to argue about.
Vlain:

Yeah u lost ur argument urself. U are ashamed .

Now let’s enjoy a drive through this street in Ikoyi . I don’t t call this best cos I have seen better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj9wQKXdDXY

Vlain:

I couldn’t agree more
Interesting that you couldn't even wait for long to prove me right. You're asked for something, you divert the story and best around the bush for long enough until the subject matter changes. Then you jump head first onto the new bandwagon.

Again, what are these streets you claim are among the best in Lagos since you rubbished Broad street. Give us names and we'll look them up. If not, then the discussion can be summarized as Lagos has terrible streets compared to Nairobi. Simple

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:10pm On May 08, 2021
AfroCircus:

1- I said among the very best. You're saying it's the best, very different in meaning. Mine means it's among the top end of the spectrum. Yours means it's official, it is unchallenged as the best street in London. Very different.

2- Since when did the best mean that everything else is bad? Then what would a statement like "oxford is the only good street in London" mean?

You said it is the best street in London and we all called you out.

2. That is what you implied when you call Oxford the best street in London.
That's why we told you it was not the best street and that there were so many streets in London that were even better than it.
Then you decided to move the convoy from the street to shopping when you realised there was no way you could call Oxford the best street in London.

And we called you out on that too by telling you that there where so many streets that you could find even more than what exist at Oxford.

One thing about you kenyan is, you make arguments and forget the arguments you are making.
Then later on change your tongue and confuse yourselves

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:10pm On May 08, 2021
Wuoche:

Lagos is trash, just accept and move on. Also tell your Nigerians that drainage line is not for plastic dumping.

Lol u are an idiot. I told u to inform that fraud of ur brother to tell google update their images. Nairobi is a stupid joke to Lagos,Anyday anytime. This places have been Rejuvenated and is still being rejuvenated.

Now same street different angry. The building at the right in ur pics is the building at the left in my pics. Compared to the no swim Kenya this is like Manhattan to anywhere in Nairobi.lolp grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AfroCircus: 1:10pm On May 08, 2021
leQubit:
So can we all agree to post on Kenya vs SA if other africans countries are dead...cos based on what am seen here all the other negroes are smooching SA tofeelgood..guys grow some nuts grin

Nah. Even I know that Nairobi can't compete with what is there in Sandton and parts of Capetown. Even bankcity in SA looks outstanding.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:12pm On May 08, 2021
AfroCircus:

Interesting that you couldn't even wait for long to prove me right. You're asked for something, you divert the story and best around the bush for long enough until the subject matter changes. Then you jump head first onto the new bandwagon.

Again, what are these streets you claim are among the best in Lagos since you rubbished Broad street. Give us names and we'll look them up. If not, then the discussion can be summarized as Lagos has terrible streets compared to Nairobi. Simple

I don’t give u names i give u images and videos to feed ur bitter soul. U can’t believe Nairobi is playing second fiddle to Lagos. Must be sad.

Among the streets u posted in marina cbd

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 08, 2021
AfroCircus:

Nah. Even I know that Nairobi can't compete with what is there in Sandton and parts of Capetown. Even bankcity in SA looks outstanding.
I know but seems like no other country can compete..they all smooching SA... cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:13pm On May 08, 2021
leQubit:

cant judge us for not knowing any crap about Ghana... grin
except we are not talking about Ghana.

You guys are not well travelled so you don't know shit about the world. grin grin

Hence the dumness here

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 08, 2021
Just30:
except we are not talking about Ghana.

You guys are not well travelled so you don't know shit about the world. grin grin

Hence the dumness here

Says are guy who treks while Kenyans fly..dang it Just30 just buy airticket grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:17pm On May 08, 2021
Private beach lodges at Busua Beach

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:18pm On May 08, 2021
AfroCircus:

U are either a terrible liar or u lack good memory. U legit claimed here that broad street is the best street in Lagos and I refuted that claim then u went ahead to ask me to provide the nam of our best street since I am refusing ur claims else ur claims will stand. I replied telling u I can’t point one single street and call it the best in Lagos cos the are better streets than any I would mention somewhere,somehow.
U later gave me ur owned presumed list on best street across global recognized cities and I replied telling u that whatever u see in those streets can equally be seen anywhere else in other part of the city. Then u came up with ur whole beat around the bush charade which to me is the last kick of a dying horse.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:19pm On May 08, 2021
leQubit:

Says are guy who treks while Kenyans fly..dang it Just30 just buy airticket grin
you mean foreigners fly while Kenyans trek because of poverty?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 08, 2021
Just30:
Private beach lodges at Busua Beach

So white grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Vlain: 1:21pm On May 08, 2021
Just30:

That's why we told you it was not the best street and that there were so many streets in London that were even better than it.
Then you decided to move the convoy from the street to shopping when you realised there was no way you could call Oxford the best street in London.

And we called you out on that too by telling you that there where so many streets that you could find even more than what exist at Oxford.

One thing about you kenyan is, you make arguments and forget the arguments you are making.

Exactly. They are always all over the place not making a single point in the end. Right before our very eye he moved from best street (in his context at this point he meant roads) to best shopping experience. Smh!!! Stupid things.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AfroCircus: 1:22pm On May 08, 2021
Just30:

Is that so? Lemme quote myself and see who's engaging in sophistry here

To begin with, the person who claimed lagos has no best street, this is what is asked and is what started this diverstion
AfroCircus:

Last I was there, that's what I was made to believe.

Then which streets are the best in Lagos, give us names

Now with regards to me saying Oxford is the best street in London, here's exactly what I said
AfroCircus:

Whataboutism is your specialty.

Every city has it's best streets. London has Oxford Street, Abbey road, etc, Berlin has Kurfürstendamm, Potsdamer Platz, etc, the much larger Shanghai has Moganshan Rd, West Nanjing Rd, etc.

If you rubbish broad street as not among the best streets in Lagos, then name your best streets, quite simple frankly
I said best streets, listed Oxford, Abbey and added an etc which means there are others in this grouping.

Then where I went specific to expound on why oxford is in this grouping, here's my post
AfroCircus:

Pure fact? Huh!

Oxford street is regarded among the very best of London's streets because it offer an unrivaled shopping experience in terms of range of products available as well as outlets diversity. That plus it's pedestrian friendly with bans on private cars as well as very low speed limits.

To an outsider not used to experiencing life in a developed place, it looks like any other London street in that they're all clean and have every infra and social amenity a street may need.
Among the very best is the bolded part. It is one of the very best, not the very best.

So back to you, what were you calling me out on that I appeared to not have uttered? Hence why I said you and Vlain misquoted me and stuck to your misquotes.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 08, 2021
Just30:
you mean foreigners fly while Kenyans trek because of poverty?

Says a guy who used to trek through Libya ... ahaha tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9911) (9912) (9913) (9914) (9915) (9916) (9917) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.