Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,588 members, 7,944,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:02 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (9931) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6481710 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9928) (9929) (9930) (9931) (9932) (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDolla2020: 4:31pm On May 09, 2021
kenyans will get sense by force! nonsensical ravings of a lunatic mind grin mentally disabled grin deluded punk!

[s]
Shma:

See a zombie who is telling me to get life? Why are you using your head as a warehouse for teeth?

Kindly change or perish D
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDolla2020: 4:34pm On May 09, 2021
hungry, starving stvpid kenyan grin are you hungry? grin grin grin grin starving? grin oh dear oh dear cool

[s]
Shma:

Why is your mongolos head over boiling? grin can't you just follow the instructions I gave you and answer
the question without fumbling?

Schizophrenia will melt down the moment you will stop using your obtuse head as farmland for hair. cheesy..

And just know that I'm rating your education system, okay? cool

[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 09, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
[s]kenyans will get sense by force! nonsensical ravings of a lunatic mind grin mentally disabled grin deluded punk!
[/s]
[s][/s]
See how you're displaying Ghana weird education? A zombie who can't write properly and reason at the same time grin..

The moment I finish with you, you'll know that we Kenyans don't give a damn about doofus stupid troglodyte bobchin hobbits grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:35pm On May 09, 2021
Yawns! undecided Aint you guy's tired for today grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDolla2020: 4:37pm On May 09, 2021
dummy the dumb dumb grin kenyas are getting dumber faster than any people in the world grin what do you expect from starving f00ls? grin grin grin

[s]
Shma:

See how you're displaying Ghana weird education? A zombie who can't write properly and reason at the same time grin..

The moment I finish with you, you'll know that we Kenyans don't give a damn about doofus brain stupid troglodyte bobchin grin
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 09, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
hungry, starving stvpid kenyan grin are you hungry? grin grin grin grin starving? grin oh dear oh dear cool

[s][/s]
I can see the fizz out of this bloodf*ckin Mongoloid grin.. A zombie is now speechless on whether to answer the question or remain schizophrenia baby mama.. grin..

Go and swallow abo*tion pills and throw away that syndrome that is screwing up your brain nuts, okay?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 09, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
dummy the dumb dumb grin kenyas are getting dumber faster than any people in the world grin what do you expect from starving f00ls? grin grin grin

[s][/s]

It is dumber than any person in the world not how you decide to frame your ganja ravaged brain, okay?

See how you're disgracing your education system cry.. I pity your motherland

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDolla2020: 4:43pm On May 09, 2021
what disgusting piece of trash opened its legs to give birth to a fooolish goat like you? Oh dear oh dear typical retarded kenyan fagg0t grin fooolish kenyan goat grin

[s]
Shma:

I can see the fizz out of this bloodf*ckin Mongoloid grin.. A zombie is now speechless on whether to answer the question or remain schizophrenia baby mama.. grin..

Go and swallow abo*tion pills and throw away that syndrome that is screwing up your brain nuts, okay?
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDolla2020: 4:47pm On May 09, 2021
little kenyan fvcker grin I feel sorry for these starving mudder fugggerz grin grin oh dear oh dear

[s]
Shma:

It is dumber than any person in the world not how you decide to frame your ganja ravaged brain, okay?

See how you're disgracing your education system cry.. I pity your motherland
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 09, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
what disgusting piece of trash opened its legs to give birth to a fooolish goat like you? Oh dear oh dear typical retarded kenyan fagg0t grin fooolish kenyan goat grin

[s][/s]
A punchline from a dimwit will always be regarded under anesthetic grin.. You've repeated the same punchline until it reached a point when your punchlines sings

"I'm a nut case ×10"

try work on your brain and see if you can add a Lil bit of fluid cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 09, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
[s]little kenyan fvcker grin I feel sorry for these starving mudder fugggerz grin grin oh dear oh dear[/s]

[s][/s]
I've rendered you empty as dodo grin

You're now peddling pics and singing mudder fugggerz which any human being can.

Try engage your brain, okay?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDolla2020: 4:55pm On May 09, 2021
I weep for your stvpidity grin kenyans are at the bottom of the poverty pit and its not Ghana's fault. Or is it? grin poverty, fooolishness, stvpidity and starvation are the fastest growing industries in that zoo grin grin grin grin

[s]
Shma:

A punchline from a dimwit will always be regarded under anesthetic grin.. You've repeated the same punchline until it reached a point when your punchlines sings "I'm a nut case ×10" try work on your brain and see if you can add a Lil bit of fluid )
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 09, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
I [s]weep for your stvpidity grin kenyans are at the bottom of the poverty pit and its not Ghana's fault. Or is it? grin poverty, fooolishness, stvpidity and starvation are the fastest growing industries in that zoo grin grin[/s] grin grin

[s][/s]

Spare me your verbose antics and random pics, okay? They won't save you. I'm still waiting for you to take use of your psychotic brain atleast for once and formulate what I have never heard coming out from your obtuse head.

Posting random pics will just worsen your state cos that shows how irrelevant you are without pictures.. Even KG kids posts their pics on IG walls so that means nothing zombie. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDolla2020: 5:09pm On May 09, 2021
Talking to you is a complete waste of my precious time, f000l grin grin grin come back when you have something sensible to say, kenyan maggot grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I am worried about your mental state grin dumbest f00l grin grin

[s]
Shma:

Spare me your verbose antics and random pics, okay? They won't save you. I'm still waiting for you to take use of your psychotic brain atleast for once and formulate what I have never heard coming out from your obtuse head.

Posting random pics will just worsen your state cos that shows how irrelevant you are without pictures.. Even KG kids posts their pics on IG walls so that means nothing zombie. grin

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 09, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Talking to you is a complete waste of my precious time, f000l grin grin grin come back when you have something sensible to say, kenyan maggot grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I am worried about your mental state grin dumbest f00l grin grin

[s][/s]
I've been waiting for your response all this time only to see "I don't waste my precious time" grin.. Mr, you can't shuffle out of this. I can't take my time to prepare a coffee so that I come and demolish you only to see "wasting my precious time" infact, you're the one who has wasted my time and now you want to look for any easy escape route grin?.. No way.. We're finishing this today. grin

Foolish subhuman. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDolla2020: 6:03pm On May 09, 2021
Deluded punk. See painment grin pathetic, petulant, whinny little kenyan goat grin when will you get sense? You must get sense by force grin grin kenyans are screweed grin starving, angry mudder fuggerz grin grin grin How is it my fault that 7 million kenyans are starving today? grin

[s]
Shma:

I've been waiting for your response all this time only to see "I don't waste my precious time" grin.. Mr, you can't shuffle out of this. I can't take my time to prepare a coffee so that I come and demolish you only to see "wasting my precious time" infact, you're the one who has wasted my time and now you want to look for any easy escape route grin?.. No way.. We're finishing this today. grin

Foolish subhuman. grin
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 6:32pm On May 09, 2021
rvp20182:
Why do you think I am bitter; I pity you and your declining country. 20 yrs ago when I first visited Joburg I was impressed - Nairobi then had a single CBD - Joburg had 3. Now I see an old decacying country and cities. Now I see Nairobi edging Joburg in 5-10yrs - all Nairobi need to fix are few minors things they are fixing.

If I want to be impressed I just visit Malaysia or Thailand or Indonesia [/b]or Vietnam or of course China - if you had not wasted a generation already - 2005 to now - you would be like this - NOT competing with Kenya - having been overtaken by Egypt now (ignore the paper giant of Nigeria with cooked data) - but with other [b] proper middle class countries

Now, this is impressive - and makes you want to visit them Asian cities. Nairobi needs 30yrs (2050) to get here - but 10yrs max to South Africa level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPDznHIgVMA&t=181s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDTsIHL0JAQ

Saffas , it's true! You guys have mature high tech industry like developed aerospace products and a multi billion dollar car industry yet they're way ahead of you.
Malaysia is pushing on 1st world status.

"
Malaysia is well on its way to cross the threshold into high-income and developed country status over the coming years," Victoria Kwakwa, the World Bank vice-president for East Asia and Pacific, said this month after meeting Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad.

Malaysia's gross national income per capita has grown from $1,930 in 1981, when Mahathir first became prime minister, to $9,650 in 2017. Even so, the country still has some way to go to reach the World Bank's developed country benchmark of $12,055
[url][https://asia.nikkei.com/Economy/Malaysia-on-track-to-developed-country-status-but-has-far-to-gourl]

THEY began their multi billion dollar palm oil industry a century ago. Guess where the seedlings came from?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 09, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
[s]Deluded punk. See painment grin pathetic, petulant, whinny little kenyan goat grin when will you get sense? You must get sense by force grin grin kenyans are screweed grin starving, angry mudder fuggerz grin grin grin How is it my fault that 7 million kenyans are starving today? grin[/s]

[s][/s]
Seems this zombie is not taking my lectures.. For how long are you going to repeat the same words? Save us your verbose antics and give us the key battons for your brain functioning. you really sound like an utter psychotic Neanderthal who don't use a normal human brain grin.

I presume your brainstem has just linked your cerebrum with bumbum cos your head looks like it has been thatched with sh*t grin.. No sense, just sh*t left right center....

I also told you to reduce emojis in your posts cos you're sounding more ret@rd with them. Do away with random cartoons and pictures cos it makes you look like an arrant dementia kid.

Now take a book and learn.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 6:42pm On May 09, 2021
kikuyu1:

Saffas , it's true! You guys have mature high tech industry like developed aerospace products and a multi billion dollar car industry yet they're way ahead of you.
Malaysia is pushing on 1st world status.

"
[url][https://asia.nikkei.com/Economy/Malaysia-on-track-to-developed-country-status-but-has-far-to-gourl]

THEY began their multi billion dollar palm oil industry a century ago. Guess where the seedlings came from?
Nigeria.Kenya now import a billion dollars of palm oil.As for south africa they are competing with kenya instead of preparing to join developed world.shameful.Bonobos

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Mzal3ndo(m): 6:46pm On May 09, 2021
rvp20182:
After meeting the president what stopped him. The Rostam Aziz maybe was blocked by Magufuli...not Kenya. Magufuli refused kenya it's LNG gas. If he was coming to set up LPG - it's free for all.

Rostam joins Dangote - people who come to see the president to start a business - WHY? Kenya is not banana - come to Nairobi - register your business online - buy land or lease warehouse - import machinery - and be in business.

Seriously nobody can block you in our liberalized free democratic country. But if you want favours - forget it.

It was under Magufuli that the negotiations for the pipeline started, Samia just cemented the work that was started by Magufuli.
And about Rostam, if you listed to his address in front of both our presidents, he mentioned that K gov officials have been the ones stalling him. That in translation means that even your own president doesn't have power over his subordiantes. This video was posted in October 2020 way before Magufuli's death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irQnhaE_WIA
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDolla2020: 6:47pm On May 09, 2021
kenyans are dumb, lazy, ugly and sh1t-filled in the head grin such a fvcking dumb bunch of ratardz grin don't know why kenyans have such deep-rooted inferiority complex grin grin grin cooksucking leeches grin corrupt and a country of pedophiles grin

arguing with a foool is like swimming in the mud to covert a pig grin grin oh dear oh dear cool

[s]
Shma:

Seems this zombie is not taking my lectures.. For how long are you going to repeat the same words? Save us your verbose antics and give us the key battons for your brain functioning. you really sound like an utter psychotic Neanderthal who don't use a normal human brain grin.

I presume your brainstem has just linked your cerebrum with bumbum cos your head looks like it has been thatched with sh*t grin.. No sense, just sh*t left right center....

I also told you to reduce emojis in your posts cos you're sounding more ret@rd with them. Do away with random cartoons and pictures cos it makes you look like an arrant dementia kid.

Now take a book and learn.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 09, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
kenyans are dumb, lazy, ugly and sh1t-filled in the head such a fvcking dumb bunch of ratardz don't know why kenyans have such deep-rooted inferiority complex cooksucking leeches corrupt and a country of pedophiles

arguing with a foool is like swimming in the mud to covert a pig oh dear oh dear

[s][/s]
I just removed emojis in your post to see how it sounds.
your sentiments without emoji sounds like a grade two choir kids trying to flex muscles grin..
With this one, I don't have to struggle scrutinizing sources about your education system cos I just used you as a case study for stupidity and you didn't disappoint grin..

Take your head which is down below, go consume alot of fish and wait for 10yrs for your brain cells to start growing, okay? cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDolla2020: 7:07pm On May 09, 2021
The kenyan fooool is still talking grin oh dear oh dear. The ed1ot is very pained grin ignorant dumb f00l grin assclown loser, go take your pills. You are tragic, psychotic grin grin grin grin grin grin empty, desperate and fading grin grin grin kenya is sinking like the Titanic, faster faster faster grin

7 million mudder fuggerz starving to death is no joke grin

[s]
Shma:
I just removed emojis in your post to see how it sounds.
your sentiments without emoji sounds like a grade two choir kids trying to flex muscles grin..
With this one, I don't have to struggle scrutinizing sources about your education system cos I just used you as a case study for stupidity and you never disappointedgrin..

Take your head which is down below, go consume alot of fish and wait for 10yrs for your brain cells to start growing, okay? cool
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 7:08pm On May 09, 2021
Why do you need a president to invest in kenya? Why? Kenya has institutions that are independent. If I want to start LPG plant - I register my company - I go to the regulator of energy - I go to NEMA - I meet their requirement - and am good to go. Even better If I have money like Rostam - I look for tiny kenya company that has met all the regulations - buy it - and expand it.
Mzal3ndo:

It was under Magufuli that the negotiations for the pipeline started, Samia just cemented the work that was started by Magufuli.
And about Rostam, if you listed to his address in front of both our presidents, he mentioned that K gov officials have been the ones stalling him. That in translation means that even your own president doesn't have power over his subordiantes. This video was posted in October 2020 way before Magufuli's death.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irQnhaE_WIA
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 7:08pm On May 09, 2021
Just30:
yet my city has and extensive sewage system than yours.

And likewise we have better liquid waste disposal means than your country where human excreta is carried on the heads of people. grin grin

How far with the flying toilets of the numerous slums in kenya?

Genius,the MVP EXHAUSTIVELY broken down YOUR sewage problem. We're silent for 2 reasons:
- we don't loop over the same ISHYT a 100x
- we REALLY DON'T like discussing FS, Fecal Sludge issues!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 09, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
The kenyan fooool is still talking oh dear oh dear. The ed1ot is very pained ignorant dumb f00l assclown loser, go take your pills. You are tragic, psychotic empty, desperate and fading kenya is sinking like the Titanic, faster faster faster

7 million mudder fuggerz starving to death is no joke

[s][/s]
How old are you before I let you continue with your verbose?

You sound like a mor0n who was given birth from pluto cos you seem like you've never seen even a gate for kindergarten.

If that is not the case, I will blame your education system as one of their product.. It is terrible as hell!
Now let's sing together: 1, 2, 3... .go

Ooooh dear, oooh dear.. ooooh dear.. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 7:25pm On May 09, 2021
rvp20182:
Typical of Nigerians. Most of them once out of Nigeria swear never to go back to the hell hole. Sammy would do anything to go to South Africa and become a South African.

Considering gay marriage is allowed in RSA - I think Shackman and Sammy should get a room already - their romance is all over the air.

Been saying this for too long. Those two guys are too feminine to pass as males. Were it not for the fact that I busted his ugly face on Instagram I'd never known he's a he.....but who knows maybe he could be transgendered.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:25pm On May 09, 2021
kikuyu1:

Genius,the MVP EXHAUSTIVELY broken down YOUR sewage problem. We're silent for 2 reasons:
- we don't loop over the same ISHYT a 100x
- we REALLY DON'T like discussing FS, Fecal Sludge issues!

Cause you know that faecal sludge disposal in your country is a mess and a disgrace grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 7:26pm On May 09, 2021
Shma:

How old are you before I let you continue with your verbose?

You sound like a mor0n who was given birth from pluto cos you seem like you've never seen even a gate for kindergarten.

If that is not the case, I will blame your education system if you're one of their product.. It is terrible as hell!
Now let's sing together: 1, 2, 3... .go

Ooooh dear, oooh dear.. ooooh dear.. grin

That's all he knows....you'd think he escaped from mental asylum grin grin grin

Fuckedupedness grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 09, 2021
Saddamochieng00:

That's all he knows....you'd think he escaped from mental asylum grin grin grin

Fuckedupedness grin grin
And 7 million people grin

He is a nut case in grandeur.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Saddamochieng00(m): 7:38pm On May 09, 2021
Shma:

And 7 million people grin

He is a nut case in grandeur.

Kenya Republic of china grin grin grin

Petrodolla2020 please find yourself a psychiatrist were really worried about your mental state.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Wuoche: 9:09pm On May 09, 2021
68816419:

Lol if mpampe has 1.1m what is then the total population of Abuja,
we all that There are approximatly 2.5 million slum dwellers in about 200 settlements in Nairobi representing 60% of the Nairobi. Kibera houses about 250,000 of these people. Kibera is the biggest slum in Africa and one of the biggest in the world.

Kibera can't be the biggest slum in Africa when the mighty Mpape have 1.1 million people. Remember Kibera is 170,000 people against Mpape slum with 1 million people grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9928) (9929) (9930) (9931) (9932) (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.