Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,145 members, 7,928,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 03:24 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (1042) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1189528 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) ... (2512) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 10:55pm On Feb 11, 2022
Tayser:

What do you think?
Im thinking Google is your friend
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by POKUASI2: 11:03pm On Feb 11, 2022
Torture2020:
foolish nigerian goat. my dog has more value than a fuelish edi0t like you. frustrated nigerian refugee grin when are you going back you country shiithole grin kwasia, kidnappers and ritualists are waiting for you grin

[s][/s]
why should anybody be surprised.. your teenage pregnancy victim mother probably didn't know who actually got her pregnant cos her mother/ parents were useless like you that they couldn't provide common food for her which made her trade her vagina for 1 cedi kenkey and 1 cedi fish and ended up pregnant out of hunger and gave birth to an inconsequential thing like yourself out of frustration, abandoned you to die cos you're not important to her or the world and here you're disturbing the peace of people whose fathers save money to marry their mothers– birthed them out the need for a child unlike you that was conceived with 1 cedi kenkey and 1 fish

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 11, 2022
jl115:
Im thinking Google is your friend

This was the only way it was going to end. Your claim was just dumb, son. English is your lingua franca but its not the same everywhere. Kenyans dont speak to each other in English when there is a language barrier unless they are speaking with foreigners who dont understand swahili. The fact you copied our names and pasted them onto beautiful Sunninghill doesn't make you experts on Kenyan languages.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 11:23pm On Feb 11, 2022
POKUASI2:
product of a broken home.. i can bet my last finger you're a product of teenage pregnancy which is very evident in what you type. Look look at the quality of people and things posted here and look me I the face and tell me you're quality to be called a human. Some animals kraaaa are more sensible than you. You were born in a slum like majority of you Ghanaians.. You've lived in a kiosk with no toilet or wash room..you poo in a black rubber like many Ghanaians and throw your sinful hunam waste into gutter. You like many Ghanaians finished junior high school and couldn't proceed to senior cos either you have blocked brain or your teenage pregnancy victim mother who can't tell who actually got pregnant was so broke to send you to high school. Right now, I can tell you don't know who your father is or he doesn't care about your existence as a foolish subhuman Ghanaian with no brain

grin grin grin grin grin

Omo you really get time, just send him to Hades were he truly belong by cancelling out those mental retardation he calls post.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 11:25pm On Feb 11, 2022
POKUASI2:
why should anybody be surprised.. your teenage pregnancy victim mother probably didn't know who actually got her pregnant cos her mother/ parents were useless like you that they couldn't provide common food for her which made her trade her vagina for 1 cedi kenkey and 1 cedi fish and ended up pregnant out of hunger and gave birth to an inconsequential thing like yourself out of frustration, abandoned you to die cos you're not important to her or the world and here you're disturbing the peace of people whose fathers save money to marry their mothers– birthed them out the need for a child unlike you that was conceived with 1 cedi kenkey and 1 fish

grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 11:34pm On Feb 11, 2022
jl115:
obviously you haven't wink

Oh I have.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 11:35pm On Feb 11, 2022
Shma:

Dimwit, scrutinizing facts should not be a big deal. Exercise your cells, acknowledge copy-pasted articles by emboldening them, and don't embarrass yourself.

This is Two rivers built area!
850,000m²
Built-up Area: 850,000m²; Uses: Retail (62,000m²/220 stores), Office (21,000m²), Hotel (370 Keys), Residential (100 luxury apartments);
https://estateintel.com › developmen...
Development: Two Rivers, Nairobi - Kenya - Estate Intel

Your tiny ugly mall with a total built-up area of 250,000m² can only compete with galleria mall.

A mall should look like this. Not like a university hostel.

A stark contrast from the rendering I must say.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 11:47pm On Feb 11, 2022
Loly

But of course the show must continue. Travesty zoo Kenya show has been nothing short of expectation. It’s been an eye opener so far.

Another poverty enclave to elate your hidden pity. Honestly I pity Kenya.truly someone cursed this zoo and gallivant knows this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjUfix8LtvU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGLdjwC4sAk

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 12:15am On Feb 12, 2022
Tayser:

Except that you suffer through the whims of your boss, like the english test he subjects you to. I can choose my clients.
And this is how we know you have bad customer service

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 6:24am On Feb 12, 2022
Tayser:

This was the only way it was going to end. Your claim was just dumb, son. English is your lingua franca but its not the same everywhere. Kenyans dont speak to each other in English when there is a language barrier unless they are speaking with foreigners who dont understand swahili. The fact you copied our names and pasted them onto beautiful Sunninghill doesn't make you experts on Kenyan languages.
"The Bantu Swahili language and English, the latter being inherited from colonial rule (see British Kenya), are widely spoken as lingua franca."

wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 7:13am On Feb 12, 2022
rvp2018:
You need to learn from Kenya.
Kenya oil industry runs an open tender system - gov basically issues the import tender to one of fuel downstream company.
That single company is given say 250M dollars tender to import fuel for the entire month - months in advance.
The fuel once it arrived in Mombasa port is kept by Kenya Gov pipeline.
And is released to different oil companies.
You cannot have NIgeria kind of mess where everyone imports or fail to import on time.
Kenya people dont even know what fuel shortage is....maybe one petrol station lacks fuel....for few hours...but entire town or city.
It's never happened before...people dont even know that fuel will ever run out of petrol stations.
Such pics we see in Nigeria are crazy.
https://kepsa.or.ke/why-open-tender-system-is-the-best-model-for-petroleum-sector-in-kenya/

Kenya Oil Open Tender System (OTS)

Kenya imports refined petroleum products through the OTS. The importation of petroleum products through the OTS allows Oil Marketing Companies(OMCs) to access petroleum products at the same price and therefore ensure competition in the petroleum market. He noted the OTS is run through monthly tenders, it entails sourcing of petroleum predominantly from the spot market whereby petroleum is sourced from the open market without any prior contracts. PS Kamau added that the industry recognizes that OTS is an effective supply system that creates a competitive and transparent means of availing the product to Kenyans, through the economics of scale. He concluded by giving the various formula they use to calculate the final pump price of petroleum products

Not all parts of Nigeria suffered fuel scarcity equally. I know for sure that oil producing cities like Warri didn't have thesame complain. Lagos and Abuja suffered the most.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 8:18am On Feb 12, 2022
Here are some building designs

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 8:19am On Feb 12, 2022
More

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 8:20am On Feb 12, 2022
Designs

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 8:21am On Feb 12, 2022
Buildings

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 8:24am On Feb 12, 2022
cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by PROVERBZ(m): 8:25am On Feb 12, 2022
Guys which of h is familiar with the Lagos free zone, not lekki free zkne. The one that has Kellogg's and raflles power oil.

Do u know which company owns this new gigantic factory being constructed there? The lady in the video said it's a steel company

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 8:26am On Feb 12, 2022
The design

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 8:29am On Feb 12, 2022
cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 8:30am On Feb 12, 2022
Low/mid size

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 8:35am On Feb 12, 2022
Designs cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 9:26am On Feb 12, 2022
AfriqueDuZuid:
Designs cool
Not bad at all.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 9:58am On Feb 12, 2022
AfriqueDuZuid:
More
superb

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 9:59am On Feb 12, 2022
AfriqueDuZuid:
Designs
unique designs

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Torture2020: 11:17am On Feb 12, 2022
another nigerian refugee in Ghana. grin you nigerians living in Ghana deserve to be treated the way south africans treated your fellow mudder fuggerx recently cool I know its coming and will happen soon grin

I'd be telling this foolish goat to stop taking the mkpumma shit those ipob f00ls have been taking, but he wont listen grin

We will chase you stvpid nigerian f00ls out of Ghana. Honestly, nigerians deserve to be humiliated out of Ghana. Upon all the crimes, pr0stitution and outright hostility you people have shown to Ghanaians, we have tolerated you f00ls grin now is the time to send you f00ls back to your zoo where kidnappers, ritualists, boko haram, poverty are everywhere cheesy cheesy cheesy

[s]
POKUASI2:
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Torture2020: 11:26am On Feb 12, 2022
grin why is this f00l barking like a dog? grin na so e pain am reach? grin grin grin oh dear oh dear grin this is what happens when your country is a certified shiithole grin kidnappers rule in that zoo. even buhari is not safe grin grin grin grin

How is it Ghana's fault that Nigeria is a shambolic shiithole? grin Abeg make una help me ask these nigerian f00ls ooh grin wetin concern Ghana say nigeria na shiit country? grin grin grin oh dea r oh dear shocked these foools keep on taking mpkurruku mgbama and talking like f00ls grin

chai naija, we dey hail una oo grin grin grin grin grin

[s]
POKUASI2:
product of a broken home.. i can bet my last finger you're a product of teenage pregnancy which is very evident in what you type. Look look at the quality of people and things posted here and look me I the face and tell me you're quality to be called a human. Some animals kraaaa are more sensible than you. You were born in a slum like majority of you Ghanaians.. You've lived in a kiosk with no toilet or wash room..you poo in a black rubber like many Ghanaians and throw your sinful hunam waste into gutter. You like many Ghanaians finished junior high school and couldn't proceed to senior cos either you have blocked brain or your teenage pregnancy victim mother who can't tell who actually got pregnant was so broke to send you to high school. Right now, I can tell you don't know who your father is or he doesn't care about your existence as a foolish subhuman Ghanaian with no brain
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 12, 2022
AfriqueDuZuid:
Designs cool
Definitely better than Kenya.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 12, 2022
AfriqueDuZuid:
More
This is what we want in this thread.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 12, 2022
POKUASI2:
grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by PROVERBZ(m): 12:17pm On Feb 12, 2022
AfriqueDuZuid:
Designs cool
my good sir, there is a reason this thread is named 'Nigeria is better than Kenya in every way'; and not 'nigeria is better than south Africa in every way.' if u keep on spamming this thread, i would hav no option than to hand you a ban.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 12:24pm On Feb 12, 2022
AfriqueDuZuid:
The design

EXQUISITE EXQUISITE EXQUISITE

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 12:26pm On Feb 12, 2022
AfriqueDuZuid:
Buildings

CHARMING

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1039) (1040) (1041) (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) ... (2512) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.