Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,157 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:00 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (1180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1162811 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) ... (2507) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 5:40pm On May 08, 2022
gallivant:

Why did you build this bridge to nowhere? Isn't cheaper to build the road on the shoreline if is its that close?

Tanzanian engineering!! Smh
Son,
we have the old bridge(surrender bridge) next to this new bridge.Expansion of old bridge was too costly because of many buildings which needed to be demolished to expand the roads connecting the bridge.
The best solution was to do a new bridge.

Am shocked when u talk about engineering. Do u have any engineers in kenya?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 5:40pm On May 08, 2022
As usual... Kenyans are dumb and unexposed

Crazy backward people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIElZaNaC9g

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 5:41pm On May 08, 2022
tylann:
Kiwanja cha fisi

Lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 5:43pm On May 08, 2022
But Kinshasa is their capital smiley
GeneralDae:

Where you also in their capital? and when did you go there?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 5:45pm On May 08, 2022
Same bad reputation worldwide. You cannot blame Kenya Immigration for profiling west africans.
Just40:

Crazy backward people

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 5:45pm On May 08, 2022
Just40:

Crazy backward people

After landing on this, getting detained is a must!

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 5:47pm On May 08, 2022
Kazikazi:
Son,
we have the old bridge(surrender bridge) next to this new bridge.Expansion of old bridge was too costly because of many buildings which needed to be demolished to expand the roads connecting the bridge.
The best solution was to do a new bridge.

Am shocked when u talk about engineering. Do u have any engineers in kenya?

All the buildings in Dar are designed and built by Kenyans. Even your parliament was a Kenyan project, am I lying kumakazi?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 5:49pm On May 08, 2022
Even their hotels - name it - my friend normally sneak there and design them - and sneak back - they can never allow kenya proffesional to get work permit - but their useless proffesional cant hack it.

It a very cold day in hell when you have lazy dull Tanzania competing with Kenya

gallivant:

All the buildings in Dar are designed and built by Kenyans. Even your parliament was a Kenyan project, am I lying kumakazi?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 6:07pm On May 08, 2022
Just40:
ah

So where is the water supposed to go ? grin

The water will go to kibera I think
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 6:09pm On May 08, 2022
Kazikazi:
Son,
we have the old bridge(surrender bridge) next to this new bridge.

Surrender bridge? At least you are keeping with tradition with the names. What's next, "I give up" motorway? Lol
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 6:16pm On May 08, 2022
gallivant:

pwapwapwapwapwa pwapwapwapwapwa

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 6:17pm On May 08, 2022
rvp2018:
Same bad reputation worldwide. You cannot blame Kenya Immigration for profiling west africans.
what reputation is that....

It's insane and backward to profile people ... It just exposed their lack of training and how poorly they were educated because he holds a green passport..

That's the level of absurdity

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 6:17pm On May 08, 2022
gallivant:

After landing on this, getting detained is a must!

Empty headed as usual

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 6:18pm On May 08, 2022
Kazikazi:

grin grin

Ah well ... That place is a drain

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 6:18pm On May 08, 2022
Kazikazi:

I found your water... wink

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 6:22pm On May 08, 2022
Just40:
what reputation is that....

It's insane and backward to profile people ... It just exposed their lack of training and how poorly they were educated because he holds a green passport..

That's the level of absurdity

Personally, if the Kenyan immigration harass Just40 and send the hobbit back to Accra I wouldn't loose any sleep for obvious reasons.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 6:29pm On May 08, 2022
Just40:
grin grin

Ah well ... That place is a drain

Tell us more about it..

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 6:29pm On May 08, 2022
gallivant:

I found your water... wink

HERE IS YOUR SGR STATION IN NAIROBI. ......

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 6:30pm On May 08, 2022
rvp2018:
But Kinshasa is their capital smiley
Oh yeah you are right, I had to read the post again. Must have missed that.
I find it hard to believe most are lazy though, rather I believe their problems have more to do with the instability in the country.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 6:35pm On May 08, 2022
Kazikazi:

HERE IS YOUR SGR STATION IN NAIROBI. ......

Here is fastest electric sgr in Africa...

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 6:43pm On May 08, 2022
[s][/s]
gallivant:

Here is fastest electric in Africa...

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 6:48pm On May 08, 2022
The era of high speed rail is upon us!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Wuoche: 7:24pm On May 08, 2022
gallivant:

Their tallest building was designed by Kenyans
Their biggest mall was designed by Kenyans
Their parliament was designed by Kenyans
EAC parliament in Arusha was designed by Kenyans

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Wuoche: 7:31pm On May 08, 2022
Kazikazi:
pwapwapwapwapwa pwapwapwapwapwa

Kenyans know all the corners of your parliament. We know every corner the cameras may be placed in that tiny parliament of yours.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 7:32pm On May 08, 2022
gallivant:

Personally, if the Kenyan immigration harass Just40 and send the hobbit back to Accra I wouldn't loose any sleep for obvious reasons.
except I don't travel to backward countries that don't have anything to offer.

Zombie
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 7:33pm On May 08, 2022
gallivant:

Tell us more about it..

again, it flew over your head

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Naijasauce69: 7:34pm On May 08, 2022
GeneralDae:

Where you also in their capital? and when did you go there?

Thrice; In 1998, 2004, and 2016. I’ve been to Kinshasa along with a handful of border towns and villages.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Wuoche: 7:35pm On May 08, 2022
Chinese have taken over Tanzanian ruling party.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 7:48pm On May 08, 2022
Just40:
except I don't travel to backward countries that don't have anything to offer.

Zombie

It's not what the country can offer you, but what you can offer the country. You are already sounding like a liability so please stay far away.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 7:50pm On May 08, 2022
Just40:
again, it flew over your head

This amount of water will literally be above your head.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 8:14pm On May 08, 2022
gallivant:

It's not what the country can offer you, but what you can offer the country. You are already sounding like a liability so please stay far away.
For us travellers, if your country has nothing to offer, it makes no sense coming there.

Your country must first have something to offer in order to attract people there.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 8:16pm On May 08, 2022
gallivant:

This amount of water will literally be above your head.

Your lack of proper planning for drainage for that road will only leave you with worse options hence the patch work.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1177) (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) ... (2507) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.