Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,481 members, 7,929,592 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 05:23 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (1379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1190374 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) ... (2512) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 3:39pm On Aug 06, 2022
Moi won - fairly - it quite easy to predict kenya election - it's a tribal census. This is what Chesoni told opposition in 1990s. It was only in 2002 when they woke up and united - did they defeat KANU.

The same with Tuesday election - get an excel - of tribal composition in each county - and in 20 minutes you can predict the winner.

This is simple tribal census that will be happening - play with percentages a little - and you have the answer.

Obiano13:

Only a foolish Kalenjin thinks Moi ever won fairly.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obiano13: 3:40pm On Aug 06, 2022
Shma2022:

The looting party is dusted already. They have been left wailing, lamenting, and painting names; a true definition of an upcoming opposition. wink

The den of thieves is dismantled. On tuesday we will be buryng the remains of one of the darkest pair to ever seek power.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obiano13: 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2022
rvp20182:
Moi won - fairly - it quite easy to predict kenya election - it's a tribal census. This is what Chesoni told opposition in 1990s. It was only in 2002 when they woke up and united - did they defeat KANU.

The same with Tuesday election - get an excel - of tribal composition in each county - and in 20 minutes you can predict the winner.

You are very foolish.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 3:44pm On Aug 06, 2022
StivoH2022:

I used to think that dude is wise until politics exposed him...
My moniker is new but I'm not new here
It takes me 3 quotes to identify new monikers. I know who you are, I know who obiano is, and I know who Saddam is.

But that will remain between me and myself. smiley

Zombies with low IQ are here branding names to fake monikers. They can't even read and understand the mind & agendas of people. And the inner tone within the message.

It bothers me.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 3:44pm On Aug 06, 2022
Do you need to wait until to Tuesday to know 99% of Luos will vote Raila; that 95% of Kalenjin will vote Ruto; that at least 75% of Kikuyus/mt kenya will Ruto; That most Bukusu will vote Ruto; That Maragolis will vote Ruto; That most Gusii will vote Raila; That coast/northern eastern/maa is breaking 50:50. That most Kambas will vote Raila though not usual 90%.

With that kind of information - you dont need to wait till tuesday. Ask me I give you an excel of all the tribes in Kenya - with % per count

Obiano13:

You are very foolish.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 3:57pm On Aug 06, 2022
I just saw trembling Pres Uhuru in Othaya unable to even address the people. Ruto has assured him not to fear smiley.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSCXf4vPMSY
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obiano13: 3:57pm On Aug 06, 2022
rvp20182:
Do you need to wait until to Tuesday to know 99% of Luos will vote Raila; that 95% of Kalenjin will vote Ruto; that at least 75% of Kikuyus/mt kenya will Ruto; That most Bukusu will vote Ruto; That Maragolis will vote Ruto; That most Gusii will vote Raila; That coast/northern eastern/maa is breaking 50:50. That most Kambas will vote Raila though not usual 90%.

With that kind of information - you dont need to wait till tuesday. Ask me I give you an excel of all the tribes in Kenya - with % per count

Your theoretical figures have 48 hrs to stand the lotmus test.
https://twitter.com/WehliyeMohamed/status/1555926289676124160?s=20&t=hJ1y9f9Srs3QVP2VQR2etg
Compare baba's entrance with Ulliam's
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 3:59pm On Aug 06, 2022
That is usual Luos from Nairobi slums going for the usual dance. Kikuyus and Kalenjin are snippers. They dont get excited but come Tuesday you'll know what is cooking.

Raila and his father scored 10 & 17% despite such rallies...this Chesoni in 1990s

"Chesoni told me that while opposition got mesmerised in seeing huge crowds turn up at their meetings, they blinded themselves to the fact that sweeping the entire vote in their own backyards wouldn’t take them anywhere. It is like preaching to the converted."

When Ruto win on Tuesday - you'll understand that he is best student to emerge from MOI SCHOOL OF POLITICS. Ruto like Moi has conducted the most hard-nosed grassroot campaign ever - visiting places nobody has ever visited for presidential campaign - since Moi

Just today - he did 3 rallies before coming to Nyayo stadium. On a typical day he has been doing 12 rallies till night.

Moi was a terrible president but he was an excellent politician - Ruto might beat him. I hated Moi - but there was no denying that his hardwork and incessant grassroot campaign since 1970s - made all effort to beat him impossible - sanctions, economy literally bankrupt, name it - Moi remained popular in wierd places - because he went there, knew people by their names and was all over the country daily.

Obiano13:

Your theoretical figures have 48 hrs to stand the lotmus test.
https://twitter.com/WehliyeMohamed/status/1555926289676124160?s=20&t=hJ1y9f9Srs3QVP2VQR2etg
Compare baba's entrance with Ulliam's

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 4:14pm On Aug 06, 2022
Actually Ruto is not done. He gone to Kiambu for Kirigiti - despite Uhuru blocking the stadium. He is doing his final rally before he goes to FM stations for his final appeal

https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?ref=notif&v=464946258497357&notif_id=1659715527382158&notif_t=live_video_explicit

Raila has been doing the same thing - go big stadiums - one rally a day or a week - and expect different results since 1992 smiley

Laziness or stupidity or combined.

Tuesday it will be cries of we were RIGGED; STOP THE COUNT; CHEBUKATI IS RIGGING
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 4:19pm On Aug 06, 2022
Azimio folks you cant beat this man. Ruto got out Nyayo, drove to wilson airport, is here running on the runway to his helicopter, to fly to Kiambu. Final dash for final rally before deadline.
https://www.facebook.com/1485050332/videos/1342265452966565

And final rally symbolically Uhuru's home county - a kick on his teeth.
https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?ref=notif&v=1014155622604805&notif_id=1659775320350107&notif_t=live_video
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by NTSA: 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2022
There seem to be so many Azimio supporters here. grin hope you all don't disappear after 9th.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by StivoH2022: 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2022
rvp20182:
Azimio folks you cant beat this man. Ruto got out Nyayo, drove to wilson airport, is here running on the runway to his helicopter, to fly to Kiambu. Final dash for final rally before deadline.
https://www.facebook.com/1485050332/videos/1342265452966565

And final rally symbolically Uhuru's home county - a kick on his teeth.
https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?ref=notif&v=1014155622604805&notif_id=1659775320350107&notif_t=live_video

Ask a kikuyu translate this to you....
This election is done already, even Ruto knows that

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2022
Few listen to a drunkard who has killed the economy.He cut a very lonely figure in Nyeri. It was like when I saw Moi after he had left power. He is trembling.

Uhuru own Member of Parliament has summarized. Even in his own village - Uhuru is seen as failure. This what happens when you allow shenagians and intrigues to mess your entire 5yrs.

StivoH2022:

Ask a kikuyu translate this to you....
This election is done already, even Ruto knows that

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 6:57pm On Aug 06, 2022
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 6:57pm On Aug 06, 2022
Obiano13:

The den of thieves is dismantled. On tuesday we will be buryng the remains of one of the darkest pair to ever seek power.
Nature has said NO. All spheres of UDA success route is doomed.
The gods have said ENOUGH is ENOUGH cool.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 7:04pm On Aug 06, 2022
chrisooblog:
Rafiki I know this election season can be tense and emotional, but you and your fellow Kenyan compatriots should tone down the threats and tribal rhetoric.

Kenya will outlive Ruto and Odinga. Don't let selfish politicians instigate people into crisis that will take generations to undo.

You've spoken wisely my brother. The sad reality is that we've been down this road before but many are still yet to learn. Elections have always been a death game around here and I hate to say this but the multiparty system only made the situation worse. Two tribes that'll be clashing today 5 years down the line will join hands to help with the selfish interest of few individuals.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 7:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
1million march for President Peter Obi in nasarawa state, Northern Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by StivoH2022: 8:19pm On Aug 06, 2022
rvp20182:
Few listen to a drunkard who has killed the economy.He cut a very lonely figure in Nyeri. It was like when I saw Moi after he had left power. He is trembling.

Uhuru own Member of Parliament has summarized. Even in his own village - Uhuru is seen as failure. This what happens when you allow shenagians and intrigues to mess your entire 5yrs.

You've tagged what a drunkard madman called Kuria said...its sure bet he won't be elected ever again in
his life....let's see which percentage he's going to get, he used to thrive by insulting Raila

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 9:26pm On Aug 06, 2022
ProblemChild1:
This thing is gathering momentum.
I wish we could see the three major candidates in a debate. But I'm sure the very old ones would not attend like Raila Odinga. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 9:34pm On Aug 06, 2022
Kuria wont win Kiambu governorship but many kikuyus see him a brave hero against Kenyatta attempt to swap community with personal interest. Raila is running and Kuria is still useful for Ruto. He will definitely be in Cabinet in a weeks time.

In Gatundu South - Kuria is highly regarded - because he changed area by ensuring 100% electricity connectivity - compared to when Uhuru was their MP.

The kenyattas are now hated including in their own village.

StivoH2022:

You've tagged what a drunkard madman called Kuria said...its sure bet he won't be elected ever again in
his life....let's see which percentage he's going to get, he used to thrive by insulting Raila

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2022
obaaderemi:
I wish we could see the three major candidates in a debate. But I'm sure the very old ones would not attend like Raila Odinga. grin
A long debate is actually necessary in my opinion. Debate based on facts and facts alone not sentiments.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 9:53pm On Aug 06, 2022
GeneralDae:

A long debate is actually necessary in my opinion. Debate based on facts and facts alone not sentiments.
Yes, debates that will make the candidates talk about issues.
Issues like the economy, terrorism, education, debt, etc.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 10:19pm On Aug 06, 2022
Of all the hilarious things Kenya ex-president Uhuru has done; launching this ship tops it.

Thankfully there was heavy rain that day - and he didnt get to cut the ribbon smiley

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 10:24pm On Aug 06, 2022
obaaderemi:
Someone like Tinubu cheesy grin Seriously, A debate about Corruption, Electricity, Economy, Terrorism etc. Let the debate be that long. Peter Obi will surely win. That man is very smart and intelligent. Trust me, he will defeat them!

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 68816419: 10:55pm On Aug 06, 2022
ProblemChild1:
Who counted it?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 68816419: 10:58pm On Aug 06, 2022
ProblemChild1:
Someone like Tinubu cheesy grin Seriously, A debate about Corruption, Electricity, Economy, Terrorism etc. Let the debate be that long. Peter Obi will surely win. That man is very smart and intelligent. Trust me, he will defeat them!
Haven't you seen where Tinubu spoke for over an hour?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 10:59pm On Aug 06, 2022
68816419:

Who counted it?
Do you want to count it undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 11:00pm On Aug 06, 2022
68816419:

Haven't you seen where Tinubu spoke for over an hour?
Nope? Can you show me the link to the video

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 11:17pm On Aug 06, 2022
68816419:

Who counted it?
What's your view bro if I may ask? Are you pro Obi or pro Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AskiaHarem(m): 12:48am On Aug 07, 2022
rvp20182:
Of all the hilarious things Kenya ex-president Uhuru has done; launching this ship tops it.

Thankfully there was heavy rain that day - and he didnt get to cut the ribbon smiley

The Kenyan usual. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 7:12am On Aug 07, 2022
samorobo:

Oh and here it is. I went back and fetched your ugly pics grin see the stupid ugly dark sacrifice that has been conversing with me all this years grin grin grin grin I am embarrassed.

Lol see the stupid black big uneven head grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don't think shma is that old. The dude looks like he's in his late twenties while I think shma is fresh out of uni.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by QuietMynd: 8:46am On Aug 07, 2022
ProblemChild1:
Pls don't

(1) (2) (3) ... (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) ... (2512) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.