Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,147 members, 7,887,337 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:01 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1159351 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (2507) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 7:10pm On Jul 11, 2021
rvp2018:
You may have more weapons - but I doubt you'll get to Kenya level of discipline and professionalism. An army that runs on meriotrocacy.

Daudi Tonje: A decorated KDF general who revolutionised Kenya's military Read more: https://www.tuko.co.ke/373591-daudi-tonje-a-decorated-kdf-general-revolutionised-kenyas-military.html

Who said kenyan defense is disciplined and professional than other defence forces?

What criteria was used thereof?

Tell us smiley
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 7:16pm On Jul 11, 2021
rvp2018:
No. I have see the likes of Saud Arabia beaten by Yemenis. Or well Isreal beat the entire Arab world - yet the morons spend most of the Oil money buying weapons from US and Russia.

Equipment is nothing - small motivated force like Taliban has defeated NATO. Previously Taliban beat USSR/Russia.

What is important is DISCIPLINE AND MOTIVATION

Barely 5 Feet vietnamese beat the US - despite US throwing tonnes of bombs.

DISCIPLINE AND MOTIVATION is important.

Look at Ethiopia - 1-2m force - beaten by Tigrays and Eritrea - made landlocked.

Or your boers with Nuclear heads - giving up to ANC mess.

At end of day - nobody will really allow you to Nuke anybody unless you're US in 1945 - so all the powerful weapons is waste of money.

Modern WARFARE - mean CIVILIAN have to be isolated - and that pretty much blunt the weapons. You have to invest in intelligence and kill the enemy - leave the women and kids.

Do you know proxy wars?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 7:24pm On Jul 11, 2021
I know of proxy servers - including reverse proxies.
AfriqueDuZuid:

Do you know proxy wars?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 7:24pm On Jul 11, 2021
rvp2018:
No. I have see the likes of Saud Arabia beaten by Yemenis. Or well Isreal beat the entire Arab world - yet the morons spend most of the Oil money buying weapons from US and Russia.

Equipment is nothing - small motivated force like Taliban has defeated NATO. Previously Taliban beat USSR/Russia.

What is important is DISCIPLINE AND MOTIVATION

Barely 5 Feet vietnamese beat the US - despite US throwing tonnes of bombs.

DISCIPLINE AND MOTIVATION is important.

Look at Ethiopia - 1-2m force - beaten by Tigrays and Eritrea - made landlocked.

Or your boers with Nuclear heads - giving up to ANC mess.

At end of day - nobody will really allow you to Nuke anybody unless you're US in 1945 - so all the powerful weapons is waste of money.

Modern WARFARE - mean CIVILIAN have to be isolated - and that pretty much blunt the weapons. You have to invest in intelligence and kill the enemy - leave the women and kids.

Nobody will allow you to use these powerful weapons countries are buying - it just a DETERRENT MEASURE - you're better of training a professionalism, disciplined and motivated army - end of the day - you need to separate civilians from military targets - or you will get into LOTS of trouble.

So in your mind you think Yemen can beat Saudi in all out war? undecided
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 7:25pm On Jul 11, 2021
rvp2018:
I know of proxy servers - including reverse proxies.

Proxy wars?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 7:25pm On Jul 11, 2021
The UN SC who have entrusted Kenya Army to missions in Europe, Middle East and Asia. South Africa - Congo alone is a mess- DRC gov has run to Kenya to help them. Why did Congo that is part of SADC run to KENYA - TZ and South Africa have failed.

The President said the KDF is admired both at home and internationally for their discipline and professionalism.

Kenya soldiers have maintained high professional standards – Uhuru
By Koome Kimonye For Citizen Digital
time updated Published on: May 23, 2016 15:50 (EAT)
Kenya soldiers have maintained high professional standards - Uhuru
President Uhuru Kenyatta on Monday applauded the Kenya Defence Forces for maintaining high standards that has earned them global respect as well as the role they have played in Somalia.
He said the continuous participation of Kenyan military personnel in these missions reflects the confidence that the United Nations and, in particular, the Security Council, has in the Kenya Defence Forces.

https://citizentv.co.ke/news/kenya-soldiers-have-maintained-high-professional-standards-uhuru-127573/

AfriqueDuZuid:

Who said kenyan defense is disciplined and professional than other defence forces?

Tell us smiley
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2021
In all out war in a computer - NO - yeah play those games kid
AfriqueDuZuid:

So in your mind you think Yemen can beat Saudi in all out war? undecided
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by NTSA: 7:38pm On Jul 11, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

Do you know proxy wars?
Kenya has actually engaged in proxy wars with Ethiopia in Somalias semi autonomous region of jubaland.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 7:41pm On Jul 11, 2021
my last before I go watch England and Italy. In kenya KDF officer if they as much as misbehave in a bar - and Military Police hear it - they are home. KDF office cannot threaten or even insult a kenya. That is getting fired.

Nigeria you hear people threatening others with army uncle or such. In kenya that would strange. Nobody even know KDF - army officer knows better - that even threatening - leave alone beat someone - is straight ticket home.

In fact you never really hear of KDF officer in a bar; or anywhere in social places; they hide.

KDF soldier out of barracks you will never KNOW. After their work is done - they become civilains - and try as much to behave.

One mistake is tragic.

Kenya Police is something else..KDF most kenyans do not even know if they exist. They are very silent....they literally hide. Any indiscipline is court martial..inside or outside barracks.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AfriqueDuZuid: 8:12pm On Jul 11, 2021
rvp2018:
The UN SC who have entrusted Kenya Army to missions in Europe, Middle East and Asia. South Africa - Congo alone is a mess- DRC gov has run to Kenya to help them. Why did Congo that is part of SADC run to KENYA - TZ and South Africa have failed.

The President said the KDF is admired both at home and internationally for their discipline and professionalism.

Kenya soldiers have maintained high professional standards – Uhuru
By Koome Kimonye For Citizen Digital
time updated Published on: May 23, 2016 15:50 (EAT)
Kenya soldiers have maintained high professional standards - Uhuru
President Uhuru Kenyatta on Monday applauded the Kenya Defence Forces for maintaining high standards that has earned them global respect as well as the role they have played in Somalia.
He said the continuous participation of Kenyan military personnel in these missions reflects the confidence that the United Nations and, in particular, the Security Council, has in the Kenya Defence Forces.

https://citizentv.co.ke/news/kenya-soldiers-have-maintained-high-professional-standards-uhuru-127573/

Tell us smiley

So your president told you that? grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by kikuyu1(m): 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2021
rvp2018:
You bet they have Military Intelligence. This brute force - used to simply beating up civilians. This is why they have 360,000 foot soldiers. The Kenya Military Intelligence would have done enough reconnaissance way before - and would simply make the job easy - for the airforce to take them out - with foot soldiers really coming to sweep up. Enough KDF spies would be part of BH - and they would provide precise intelligence - like happened in Somalia.

All this come with world-class training, discipline, professionalism and of course resources - in a lean force.

BH cannot last 3 months if KDF were to be deployed.

Not EVERYTHING in this world is sourced but trust me I DON'T BS! In 2012 just after the Kismayu take down some Naij army brass came to the DOD HQ Hurlingham with 2 requests:
- the KDF operational playbook of the incursion
-an onsite recce of the Mali operational area for the NA's upcoming deployment by army spec ops
Tbh, I know not what happened to the first request but after a thorough 2 wk recce they said HELLZ NO!?
Too many competing players and the environment was beyond the capability of the NA, logistically and operationally.
You saw others said of the Naij army could only man checkpoints? That was no lie!
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by kikuyu1(m): 9:27pm On Jul 11, 2021
rvp2018:
You may have more weapons - but I doubt you'll get to Kenya level of discipline and professionalism. An army that runs on meriotrocacy.

Daudi Tonje: A decorated KDF general who revolutionised Kenya's military Read more: https://www.tuko.co.ke/373591-daudi-tonje-a-decorated-kdf-general-revolutionised-kenyas-military.html

Working weapons systems, platforms and personal kit?
Errr..no. To begin compare and contrast the uniforms and personal gear, load bearing equipment , flak jackets etc, etc.
The Naij convoy this year deploying to the NE lacks a vital component compared to the KDF guys invading in 2011.
Hint: one of the forces has a commo issue.

Edit: apart from the El Adde fkup thanks to a criminally careless commander the KDF proved THEMSELVES beyond doubt. The billions invested in training, welfare, pay, platforms and operations paid off in Somalia.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 10:18pm On Jul 11, 2021
obaaderemi:
Terrorism is different from conventional warfare, bro.
There's always a lot of politics involved in terrorism.

That’s exactly what they need to understand.even the almighty US have had their own fair share and stories to tell. It wasn’t rosy for them either.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 10:18pm On Jul 11, 2021
obaaderemi:
Kikuyu1 and his boy are very unhappy with this fact which stubbornly refuses to go away.

Lol they had better make peace with it then

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 10:20pm On Jul 11, 2021
rvp2018:
There is no excuse why you cannot beat homegrown terror - except your army is simply incapable - and has been found to be wanting - they run from Boko Haram. American soldiers who came to see - who so shocked - US has refused to sell any serious arms to Nigeria - coz cowardly militia will abandon it for Boko Haram. US congress on other hand quickly approves any Kenya arm sales.

Nigeria army needs REFORMS.

You need to inject PROFESSIONALISM into your army.

Kenya Defence force had in 80s went down in Africa kind of way - there was an attempted coup in 1982 - and army was dominated by illeterate officers.

In 1990s - KDF undertook what is called TONJE Reforms.

That reform fixing many things that was wrong with our military and ushered in a modern force.

Lol u stupid and funny at the same

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 10:20pm On Jul 11, 2021
obaaderemi:
A picture is worth a thousand words. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 10:22pm On Jul 11, 2021
obaaderemi:
The only corrupt army here is kdf which pockets soldier's money. Your military is shiity like everything Kenya. Kibera Army. wink

It’s the kibera army part for me grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 10:27pm On Jul 11, 2021
rvp2018:

Lol.so it’s a show of more disciplined army.
I wonder where that discipline went when ur army budget constantly lived rent free in select fews pockets grin grin

Always look for ever little nonsense to compare. Who is bigger,who is fatter,who is stronger,who is finer,who is classier and now we are down to who is more disciplined. Idiooooooottttttt!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 11:11pm On Jul 11, 2021
@Kikuyu1 I know you cashed in big on that Italy game. I was behind England but I was wise enough not to place any cash on those dickheads.

Damn I've seen kindergarten kids take better penalties.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by kikuyu1(m): 5:50am On Jul 12, 2021
Saddamochieng00:
@Kikuyu1 I know you cashed in big on that Italy game. I was behind England but I was wise enough not to place any cash on those dickheads.

Damn I've seen kindergarten kids take better penalties.

I'd foreseen either 1-1 or 2-1 Italy full or extra time. I ALWAYS knew England couldn't beat this particular team.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 6:27am On Jul 12, 2021
NTSA:

The funny thing is that the Boko boys train and operate inside Nigerian territory ....where is your fucking military intelligence? where do Boko boys get the funding from? what are their supply routes? who are their recruiters? who are their sympathizers?.
intelligence precedes any military operation.
Politics. That's the messy thing about the Boko Haram thing. Some powerful people in government aid them, I mean northern Nigeria politicians. You can see the whole thing is limited to a part of northern Nigeria, especially Borno state.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 6:36am On Jul 12, 2021
The two boys that missed their penalty shots last night were Africans. I just pray the crazy English fans don't torment them with racist attacks.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 6:44am On Jul 12, 2021
How do politicians interfere with military operation? That is just crazy excuse. In kenya yes the police - because it under civilians - will be interfered with by politicians - but KDF has only one civilian - the president - who is the commander.

Once military operation has been okayed by Buhari - then what else is there to negotiate about.

Just admit your army is corrupt - and sell weapons to BH. Or that Buhari has no money to finance a modern army - 2B dollars for 360,000 army is big joke.

obaaderemi:
Politics. That's the messy thing about the Boko Haram thing. Some powerful people in government aid them, I mean northern Nigeria politicians. You can see the whole thing is limited to a part of northern Nigeria, especially Borno state.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Saddamochieng00(m): 6:50am On Jul 12, 2021
obaaderemi:
The two boys that missed their penalty shots last night were Africans. I just pray the crazy English fans don't torment them with racist attacks.

What do you expect from those stupid fvcks. They were all over sanchos timeline with the monkey emojis. The game should never have gone to penalties....If you know the game you know how much pressure this comes with and then to place it all on those young fellas

I really hate that fanbase, it's only that some of my favourite players are in that squad.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 11:35am On Jul 12, 2021
rvp2018:
How do politicians interfere with military operation? That is just crazy excuse. In kenya yes the police - because it under civilians - will be interfered with by politicians - but KDF has only one civilian - the president - who is the commander.

Once military operation has been okayed by Buhari - then what else is there to negotiate about.

Just admit your army is corrupt - and sell weapons to BH. Or that Buhari has no money to finance a modern army - 2B dollars for 360,000 army is big joke.

Point out where I said politicians interfere with the army.
I said politicians aid the terrorists and fund them. They also get a lot of aid from outside the country. Jonathan couldn't fight terrorists properly because America and Britain wouldn't sell him weapons since there was a grand plan to oust him.

In spite of all these, boko haram has been confined to the remote places. They are been attacked all the time by the army and they can't advance into our major cities of Abuja and Lagos. Unlike alshabaab that attacks Nairobi with ease and kill your soldiers like chickens in Somalia. grin

No matter how you twist it.. the Nigeria army is far more armed than the Kdf, even with our large personnel.
So where is your $1bn going if you have just 20,000 soldiers and still do not have enough tanks and no fighter helicopters?
just drop this military comparison. You have nothing in terms of military stuff. wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 11:49am On Jul 12, 2021
Why can't Nigeria Army Military Intelligence identify those politicians and arrest them - and court-martial them. In kenya - I don't think anybody will want to get into a theatre of war - where KDF is involved. It just cannot happen. It UNTHINKABLE. Army are outside constitution almost - so nobody want to get into their way.

If you politicians do not fear your army - then there is BIGGER PROBLEM. Army main role is to be a deterrent. And it the last option.

In kenya - people fear paramilitary police called GSU - but they dread KDF smiley - KDF remember as KAR were bombing MauMau in 1950s and in few times they have been operation in kenya like Shifta seccession war with Somalia or little rebellion in Mt Kenya - KDF will bomb the shiet out of that place.

As for Kenya please stop the comparison - it's day and night.

A few terrorist coming to kenya is POLICE (internal security) failure. Our police forces is admittedly VERY CORRUPT and mostly incompetent.

If terrorists were to occupy territory in kenya - that is ARMY failure.

obaaderemi:
Point out where I said politicians interfere with the army.
I said politicians aid the terrorists and fund them. They also get a lot of aid from outside the country. Jonathan couldn't fight terrorists properly because America and Britain wouldn't sell him weapons since there was a grand plan to oust him.

In spite of all these, boko haram has been confined to the remote places. They are been attacked all the time by the army and they can't advance into our major cities of Abuja and Lagos. Unlike alshabaab that attacks Nairobi with ease and kill your soldiers like chickens in Somalia. grin

No matter how you twist it.. the Nigeria army is far more armed than the Kdf, even with our large personnel.
So where is your $1bn going if you have just 20,000 soldiers and still do not have enough tanks and no fighter helicopters?
just drop this military comparison. You have nothing in terms of military stuff. wink

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2021
To defeat Boko Haram - Nigeria soldiers should be sent to Kenya for a year training on Counterinsurgency. Kenya Army under British Army have lot of experience dealing with such kind of wars. Beginning with Mau Mau. The British waged the first successful counter-insurgency in Malaysia and then Kenya in 1950s - and that has become the template for fighting guerrilla or such unconventional warfare.

The most important aspect is to win the population of the muslim north east - so as you kill BH - the army need to have humaniterian wing building schools, providing food and name it - for without KANURI civilian support - Nigeria army is wasting time.

KDF use such counter-insurguency methods in Somalia and all over....as most modern wars now are of that nature.

To quote this article

military successes achieved in Kenya and cyprus
can be largely attributed to the appropriation from the
malayan experience of what
shall be identified here as
three key strategies: access
to adequate resources,
tactical flexibility and civil-military cooperation
. the
first, access to adequate
resources and experience,
was a vital precondition for
the successful use of force
against the insurgents

https://www.mindef.gov.sg/oms/content/dam/imindef_media_library/graphics/pointer/PDF/2013/Vol.39%20No.2/7)%20V39N2_Lessons%20from%20the%20British%20Counterinsurgency%20Strategies%20Applied%20in%20Malaya,%20Kenya%20and%20Cyprus.pdf

the actual guerrilla wars in Kenya and cyprus
were met with a combination of military and police
forces that conducted operations largely according
to the malayan blueprint. the earlier stages of
each campaign were characterised by conventional
large-scale operations, such as jungle-sweeps or
extensive cordon-andsearch operations , meant
to pressure the insurgents
and keep them on the run.
these methods, although
notoriously inefficient,
----------------------------------NIGERIA IS STUCK HERE.
kept up the pressure on
the insurgents and could
reap handsome rewards on
occasions. for example,
the massive cordon-and-search
operation around the paphos forest in cyprus in
June 1956, operation pepperpot, secured the highly
valuable personal papers of the eoKa commander
general grivas.9
still, victory ultimately depended on the second
key strategy: tactical flexibility, embodied most in the
small-unit tactics that intensified as the emergencies
progressed. the decentralisation of command and
control was crucial in achieving this in malaya.

0 counterinsurgency is a subaltern’s or
even a corporal’s war. this was appreciated in Kenya,
where frank Kitson was given sufficient freedom to
develop his highly effective “pseudo-gang” strategy,
which involved creating counter-gangs of surrendered
mau mau insurgents that made contact with and gain
intelligence from real mau mau units
.11 in cyprus,
where urban terrorism was more rampant than in
malaya or Kenya, small-unit tactics were successfully
adapted to the terrain of urban warfare. a favourite
tactic, well established by 1957, was the “snatch,”
where a small party darted into a specified house
to snatch eoKa terrorists from their very beds.12
tactical flexibility in adapting malayan small-unit
strategies to the environments in Kenya and cyprus
was instrumental to successes there

military success also relied heavily on the third
key strategy: civil-military cooperation. the sheer
complexity of the counterinsurgency campaigns
necessitated close cooperation between the civil
administration, the police and the military
. the
apparatus for such cooperation was provided in
malaya through an elaborate committee system
at the district, state and federal levels, designed
under harold Briggs, director of operations from
1950 to 1952.13 this system, which provided for
regular liaisons between all the parties engaged in
counterinsurgency operations, was closely replicated
in Kenya and cyprus

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 3:35pm On Jul 12, 2021
Amazulu protesting (looting) in Azania after jailing of Zuma. I see our Shackman is offline - he might be busy looting too. I keep saying South Africa prognosis is bad. This middle class country finding it's sub saharan level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9klnGj67xA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUA-3WEsKHk
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 3:48pm On Jul 12, 2021
The road that is transforming Nairobi into a world class city.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIX-2rGcbtY&t=12s

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ArabicBerber(m): 4:26pm On Jul 12, 2021
rvp2018:
To defeat Boko Haram - Nigeria soldiers should be sent to Kenya for a year training on Counterinsurgency. Kenya Army under British Army have lot of experience dealing with such kind of wars. Beginning with Mau Mau. The British waged the first successful counter-insurgency in Malaysia and then Kenya in 1950s - and that has become the template for fighting guerrilla or such unconventional warfare.

The most important aspect is to win the population of the muslim north east - so as you kill BH - the army need to have humaniterian wing building schools, providing food and name it - for without KANURI civilian support - Nigeria army is wasting time.

KDF use such counter-insurguency methods in Somalia and all over....as most modern wars now are of that nature.

Is this the same Kenya that annually allows Islamists insurgents to March into your National Capital City and regional capitals uncontested to reap havoc and cause chaos? The same Kenya where Islamist patrol Mombass streets at night like religious gangs? Nearly every other country in Africa that have insurgents wiether that be Egypt, Algeria, Nigeria, Mali or wherever there typically contained to the far reaches outback of the countries away from the vast majority of the population.

Even in Nigeria and MALI the insurgents don't reach state capitals there trapped in the desert. Kenya appears barely more secure than Somalia and Libya. Don't get me started on the plethora of videos on the internet of the KDF getting ambushed and whipped out/captured in Somalia. Drop this false bravado.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Vlain: 6:07pm On Jul 12, 2021
rvp2018:
Amazulu protesting (looting) in Azania after jailing of Zuma. I see our Shackman is offline - he might be busy looting too. I keep saying South Africa prognosis is bad. This middle class country finding it's sub saharan level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9klnGj67xA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUA-3WEsKHk

Stfu.This can happen anywhere.it’s happened in America last year -it’s has also happened in France. Heck we saw even worst with the Donald trump saga.

Kenya will forever remain the shadow of SA whether U like it or not.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 6:09pm On Jul 12, 2021
Okay differentiate btw INSURGENTS and Lone terrorists. Boko Haram are insurgents seeking to install islamic rule in Nigeria and they occupy territory. They don't need to go to Lagos or Abuja to make a point.

The terrorists who attacked US in 9-11 are NOT INSURGENT.

Now let move to Kenya. Kenya for many years has been the target of Islamic terrorists. This is because Kenya for many years has been Pro-Isrealis - pro-American - Pro-British - and Nairobi host the UN and many global media houses.

So for the terrorist - attacking Nairobi is as good as attacking London or Newyork. Attacking Mombasa or Nairobi jewish business is their biggest dream.

The number of such terrorists thwarted in Kenya are many - and for many years - Kenya Anti terror squad work closely with CIA/Mossad to get them - Most of them coming from Somalia - where we share 1000KMs border with.

Somalia is a well-known hub of Alshabaab - and they controlled that country for many years - but has never dared to come to Kenya - expect sending lone attackers to stage terror activities.

What Nigeria is facing is NOT terrorism per see - it's insurgency by Islamist - like Somali gov is facing with Alshabaab or Mali gov is facing with Islamic Jihaad.

Kenya last fought insurgency war in 1960s and 1970s - the Shifta War - Somali seccesionist that wanted to annex Kenya North East to be part of Somalia.

Boko Haram is not sending 2 or 3 men to cause chaos as matrrys - they are fighting to create an islamic caliphate in there - they are occupying huge territory of Nigeria - they have local administrators and run affairs there - and they are fighting on the ground.

That is an insurgency - and not terrorism - and it requires counterinsurgency military operation - that likes Nigeria/MALI/SOMALIA/CHAD/AFGAN/YEMEN have FAILED SPECTACULARLY FOR MANY YEARS NOW.

Terrorism requires police and intelligence (CIA/MOSSAD) - and in Kenya, this is handled by Kenya Police Anti-Terror squad - as you're dealing with lone wolves.
https://www.cid.go.ke/index.php/sections/formations/atpu.html

ArabicBerber:

Is this the same Kenya that annually allows Islamists insurgents to March into your National Capital City and regional capitals uncontested to reap havoc and cause chaos? The same Kenya where Islamist patrol Mombass streets at night like religious gangs? Nearly every other country in Africa that have insurgents wiether that be Egypt, Algeria, Nigeria, Mali or wherever there typically contained to the far reaches outback of the countries away from the vast majority of the population.

Even in Nigeria and MALI the insurgents don't reach state capitals there trapped in the desert. Kenya appears barely more secure than Somalia and Libya. Don't get me started on the plethora of videos on the internet of the KDF getting ambushed and whipped out/captured in Somalia. Drop this false bravado.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (2507) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: cadmanspize and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.