Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,957 members, 7,896,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 03:24 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (1635) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1167553 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1632) (1633) (1634) (1635) (1636) (1637) (1638) ... (2508) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shaytun: 2:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
GeneralDae:

What of the possibility of foreign financing?

I will actually lean more towards internal financing than foreign financing.

It’s more probable that if someone is financing those bandits, it’s local politicians trying to make their opponents look bad .
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2022
68816419:

I concur; a city with over 200 million inhabitants should be producing more than 4000MW of electricity instead of the existing 7000MW( 3* of Kenya production ). The good news is that Nigeria's electricity has improved, and many states now have access to reliable and constant power. and the system is currently receiving about 4800MW of additions.
Additionally, China is developing nuclear power plants right now. A twin-reactor nuclear power station with a capacity of roughly 2,400 MW is planned for Nigeria. The project, which was initially launched with the building of two nuclear reactors supplied by Atomstroyexport and the plant's location in Geregu, Kogi State, is currently undergoing extensive construction.

Nuclear reactors? With all the insecurity in Nigeria, you are beyond delusional. Learn to crawl before you walk.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 2:06pm On Nov 14, 2022
68816419:

Man in pain, Nigeria's progress is beyond your wildest dreams. Nigerian industries—including banking, technology, entertainment, and the religious—outperform those of the majority of African nations. Our agricultural sector is the largest in Africa and among the largest in the world. Additionally, auto manufacturing (Innosan, Nord, and many others), shipbuilding, and military production are also growing.
1- Agriculture sector
2. Tech
3. Manufacturing

Great charts. See where banku inflation economy is placed?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2022
68816419:

RVP used to seem a little smart to me, but not anymore.
I told him the same thing yesterday. That's what happens when you hobnob with things like gallipig and the she.male. grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 2:15pm On Nov 14, 2022
GeneralDae:

You are the one who says Dangote cement and other locally manufactured cement are expensive at 4000 naira. Why do you think they are 4000 naira? Part of the reason is because majority of these firms produce their own power.
And still cheaper than in Kenya. As at March this year a bag of cement in Kenya was $9. grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 2:17pm On Nov 14, 2022
obaaderemi:
I told him the same thing yesterday. That's what happens when you hobnob with things like gallipig and the she.male. grin

As always, zero substance from your posts.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2022
Shaytun:

I will actually lean more towards internal financing than foreign financing.

It’s more probable that if someone is financing those bandits, it’s local politicians trying to make their opponents look bad .
Well, don't rule out foreign influence.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 68816419: 2:34pm On Nov 14, 2022

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by 68816419: 2:39pm On Nov 14, 2022
Here is how Abuja's development got underway in 1987. the most meticulously constructed metropolis in Africa by Nigerians,

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 2:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
gallivant:

No country has ever industrialized with such an arrangement. Don't argue just for the sake.
India and China did before they could even have a full grid capacity

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 2:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
This must be the best Tea in the world... It taste far better

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 3:05pm On Nov 14, 2022
Just40:

Red herring argument. Spare me the bs!
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 3:06pm On Nov 14, 2022
gallivant:

Lmao!

All his arguments is just a coping mechanism. Allow the hobbits some peace. High inflation is no joke.
Coping mechanism it is.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 3:10pm On Nov 14, 2022
Just40:
empty noise of a Wan*ker as usual...

Your Tiny 580km SGR is no match to compare to a 1000km SGR..

Our western railway line of 425km comes with double lines

You'll have to sell Kenya before you can add additional SGR grin grin
What a broke country
Adum - kaase section is 6km. You have only done 6km Mr. hobbit.

Should we tackle your 1000km hot air?

Lemme finish reading this report.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2022
Seems like I've been waiting my time with these Ghanaians. Apparently, their 1000km is Hot air. Fantasies, noise, pipe dreams, and in none - existence.

I regret wasting my words arguing with hobbits on stuff above their pay grade.

More than 600km are upgrades for the old rusty trains.

Ghana's total budget for rail infrastructure- both new and upgraded is a paltry $2b. Hahaaa.... Sad!
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2022
gallivant:

Red herring argument. Spare me the bs!
just say you don't know and get yourself educated
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2022
Just40:
just say you don't know and get yourself educated

You need reliable power to industrialize. No amount of argument can change such a fact. Enlighten yourself, don't just yap incoherently.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2022
gallivant:

As always, zero substance from your posts.
He thinks he has a brain because RVP engages him, LOL! Perhaps he thinks he's Rvps peer on an intellectual level - that's why he's so egocentric.
He is afraid of his career in Nairaland. Any mistake he will do is to quote me. I will not massage his ego like Rvp... Rvp is extremely soft on him. That dude requires some @ss whopping.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2022
Shma2022:

6km...I didn't expect this much honestly. I have never heard of Ghanaian rail outside this thread.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 3:45pm On Nov 14, 2022
gallivant:

6km...I didn't expect this much honestly. I have never heard of Ghanaian rail outside this thread.
Wonder no more. I regret wasting my time arguing on the "so" sector.

If you research more, you'll stumble on financial constraints. They had to downgrade the length.

They can't handle the infrastructure of a Kenyan magnitude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 3:46pm On Nov 14, 2022
Shma2022:

He thinks he has a brain because RVP engages him, LOL! Perhaps he thinks he's Rvps peer on an intellectual level - that's why he's so egocentric.
He is afraid of his career in Nairaland. Any mistake he will do is to quote me. I will not massage his ego like Rvp... Rvp is extremely soft on him. That dude requires some @ss whopping.

An @ss whopping he must receive. Don't whoop him too hard though, he will start ducking you like a biatch. wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 3:48pm On Nov 14, 2022
gallivant:

You need reliable power to industrialize. No amount of argument can change such a fact. Enlighten yourself, don't just yap incoherently.
I'm sure you know how to read

Several industries in India run on their own power

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
Just40:
I wonder why the little Indians don't understand these basic things. Check out the five first companies on both the Nairobi stock exchange and the Nigerian stock exchange. Nigeria has more manufacturing companies on that list than Kenya does.

Meanwhile, to the two animals angry I don't quote them: that's the status quo until your brains mature. wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2022
gallivant:

An @ss whopping he must receive. Don't whoop him too hard though, he will start ducking you like a biatch. wink
I know him very well. I can only engage him on facts. He's so fragile.

The last time I gave him facts about their City, he went full berserk on wailing mode.... Throwing kibera and Turkana everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2022
Just40:

Let them steam in their ignorance. grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
obaaderemi:

Meanwhile, to the two animals angry I don't quote them: that's the status quo until your brains mature. wink

The person you quoted is more immature than both of us. Why did you quote him? You know very well that he won't beat you. He's your ally.

You quote the dumbest --- childish characters here; like samboro for example. Why? They are your allies.

Gallivant will not massage your ego... So do I. So quoting us is a risky endeavour.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 3:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
Shma2022:

As usual... Because you can't build a similar length of SGR as Ghana... You're here posting a 2021 report base on work done in 2020.

Ghana renovated it A-line of NGR from Takoradi port to Kumasi and from Kumasi to Accra..

And has also gone ahead to build an SGR along the same line.

Next excuse
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
Just40:

What does it have to do with Nigeria? Is any country in Africa aiming to be like India? Africa needs progressive solutions and apparently you are not helping the cause.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by obaaderemi: 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2022
rvp20182:
Uhuru slept after being visited by Sleepy Buhari.
Ruto will wake up the stock market.
The last 10yrs the stock market has not seen much action.
Gov will float 6-10 companies every year.
Uhuru never went to NSE - and generally was drunk with cheap chinese/eurobond.

Ruto has brought back most of Kibaki folks who developed the equity market.

Ruto has already visited NSE - and has promised lots of changes/support of the capital market.
Uhuru in 10yrs never visited stock exchange - was happy to ring the bell in New york and London - never Nairobi

You can call Ruto names all day but he is next Meles Zenawi - arguably the most brilliant African president now - and already the western nations are in love with him - markets love him - investors love him - things are looking really great - the positive vibe has dealt with inflation - Kshs will strengthen - liquidity has open up - we are DOING GREAT

Ruto at Nairobi Stock Exchange few weeks ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVUDlyhpYvo

Ruto will perform worse than Uhuru. Uhuru's worldview is far deeper than Ruto's. Ruto is clannish and egocentric. And what's worse he is ready to asslick the west more than Uhuru. Watch him worsen your debt problems.
Uhuru was prepared and nurtured for office.

We'll all be here. grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
Shma2022:

The person you quoted is more immature than both of us. Why did you quote him? You know very well that he won't beat you. He's your ally.

You quote the dumbest --- childish characters here; like samboro for example. Why? They are your allies.

Gallivant will not massage your ego... So do I. So quoting us is a risky endeavour.

That sissy knows better than to quote me hence the biatch habits. Please Obaboon don't quote me. When you see me duck asap. wink

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 3:59pm On Nov 14, 2022
Just40:
As usual... Because you can't build a similar length of SGR as Ghana... You're here posting a 2021 report base on work done in 2020.

Ghana renovated it A-line of NGR from Takoradi port to Kumasi and from Kumasi to Accra..

And has also gone ahead to build an SGR along the same line.

Next excuse
There is nothing past 2020 - progress wise. I've done comprehensive research on your hot air rail system... I only got 230km total new section. The rest are rehabilitated sections.

Should I post videos, links or pictures?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp20182: 4:01pm On Nov 14, 2022
At least you bipolar sometimes subsidize. Rwanda tea are going for a premium because of quality handpicking and agronomics.
Just40:
This must be the best Tea in the world... It taste far better

(1) (2) (3) ... (1632) (1633) (1634) (1635) (1636) (1637) (1638) ... (2508) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.