Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,371 members, 7,967,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 02:51 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (1913) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1219441 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1910) (1911) (1912) (1913) (1914) (1915) (1916) ... (2515) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2023
jl115:
Ghana also only has a electrification rate of just over 80% and you produce only 18000Gwh of electricity........So yes you are still light years behind
well Ghana has 86% electrification rate, just a little above SA at the moment .... Plus Ghanaians have their light on 24/7

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 2:35pm On Feb 01, 2023
Kenya is 2nd to South Africa in africa expansion.
And we use fake money from fake GDP.

Look at how we have built a fake city - and we are building a million houses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvocBO7n84E

Kazikazi:
Who is not investing in aftica?
I think what u fail to understand is how international investments work. Do u think a company like KCB when it invests in Burundi,do u think all that money invested is a kenyan money?

Son, there are Alot of stuff which are happening behind closed doors when a certain company seeks expansion. It's foolish to think all that expansion is a "kenyan'. And if it were true,no kenyan was going to starve in this day n age
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 2:37pm On Feb 01, 2023
rvp2018:
You only have two such companies - you're like Ghana or Nigeria.
Mohammed Dewji And Bakheressa group.
In kenya - in every sector - you can count numerous.
Show me a kenyan company which is in construction of skyscrapers outside of Kenya.

This is Estim construction, a Tanzanian company which is constructing Zambian tallest tower- the pyramid hotel in lusaka.

Are u comparing Tz with who?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 2:42pm On Feb 01, 2023
rvp2018:
Kenya is 2nd to South Africa in africa expansion.
And we use fake money from fake GDP.

Look at how we have built a fake city - and we are building a million houses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvocBO7n84E

Fake indeed

A road called expressway is owned by China
Tallest buildings like gtc are owned by China
Other tall buildings are also foreign owned
Tea is under a white man
Now am told there are about to give a white man to put up sewage systems so u folks will pay a big monthly fee to a white dude.why can't u do yourselves and get the money?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 2:43pm On Feb 01, 2023
Lol - little countries with little projects
Kenya companies are one building your hotels and likes.
My friend is normally in TZ to do electrical works for them.

Kazikazi:
Show me a kenyan company which is in construction of skyscrapers outside of Kenya.

This is Estim construction, a Tanzanian company which is constructing Zambian tallest tower- the pyramid hotel in lusaka.

Are u comparing Tz with who?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 2:44pm On Feb 01, 2023
okay so they are real - but foreign owned smiley
I guess everything you saw there - was foreign, chinese and white
Kazikazi:
Fake indeed

A road called expressway is owned by China
Tallest buildings like gtc are owned by China
Other tall buildings are also foreign owned
Tea is under a white man
Now am told there are about to give a white man to put up sewage systems so u folks will pay a big monthly fee to a white dude.why can't u do yourselves and get the money?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 2:44pm On Feb 01, 2023
Shma2022:

Gold is like land or soil, Natural. You just need to extract.
don't be a zombie.
you're still here making noise in the face of fact?

Wan*ker attitude of the skeletal dwarf

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 2:45pm On Feb 01, 2023
United republic TZTZTZ TZTZTZ TZTZTZ

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2023
rvp2018:
okay so they are real - but foreign owned smiley
I guess everything you saw there - was foreign, chinese and white
Its like you walk down the road and some folks are trying to claim they own whatsapp while u know the real owners

So if a Chinese owns a road,it's only fake people who can claim ownership of that road or a skyscraper like GTC
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 2:49pm On Feb 01, 2023
Shma2022:

Bwoy, I can activate my trolling mode and you won't even manage a page! Oga, just take your L and move on. You're embarrassed and you have nothing to save face.

You can only remain relevant by keeping talking and justifying how obtuse you are.
Just accept fact as they are

You've been schooled, accept it and move on instead of making your usual noise of no substance. Every day is a new day for you to learn something new.

I see, so you want to be relevant on this platform hence your constant comment even when you contribute nothing of substance here.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 2:49pm On Feb 01, 2023
Just30:
well Ghana has 86% electrification rate, just a little above SA at the moment .... Plus Ghanaians have their light on 24/7
Thousands of South Africans are moving of Eskoms grid every month, no surprise it's gone down.........also keep in mind SA has twice the population.....and Eskom still produces 15 times more electricity than Ghana.......Electricity production is more than just being able to put your lights on and watch some TV.

How do you expect to reach SAs level in terms of industrialisation and infrastructure development when you are only producing 18000Ghw?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 2:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
United republic TZTZTZ TZTZTZ TZTZTZ TZTZTZ

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 2:53pm On Feb 01, 2023
When I said Nairobi will need 15yrs - then 10yrs - to overtake Joburg. I was wrong. Only 5yrs. Ruto is building a million housing units - most will be in Nairobi - with seriousness it deserves.

This month some of those unveiled...more than 30,000 units.

Gov gives building contractors free land - zero rate all inputs and corporates - they in turn sell houses for less than10K usd for 1 bedroom, 20K usd for 2 bedroom and less 30k usd for 3 bedroom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fp3jeOcYCeM&t=74s

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2023
United republic tztztztz
Busy busy doing broadband in burundi

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2023
No, China doesnt own the road like they own your railway - TAZARA - that they donated.
We are paying for the road - thro toll.

Almost everything china do in kenya - it's for profit.

Kazikazi:

Its like you walk down the road and some folks are trying to claim they own whatsapp while u know the real owners

So if a Chinese owns a road,it's only fake people who can claim ownership of that road or a skyscraper like GTC
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 2:58pm On Feb 01, 2023
Kazikazi:

Who will like lies in today's world?

Instead of talking about Ethiopia being a bit bigger economically, you are busy mentioning kenya.
You lack a potential to be a powerhouse, just accept it.forcing things won't help u.

Last time I checked Ethiopia couldn't control its backyard forget regional powerhouse!! Give us a break lazy Tanzanian.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 3:04pm On Feb 01, 2023
Kazikazi:
United republic TZTZTZ TZTZTZ TZTZTZ

This plane was seized in the Netherlands for unpaid debts, am I right Kazibure? undecided
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 3:05pm On Feb 01, 2023
jl115:
Thousands of South Africans are moving of Eskoms grid every month, no surprise it's gone down.........also keep in mind SA has twice the population.....and Eskom still produces 15 times more electricity than Ghana.......Electricity production is more than just being able to put your lights on and watch some TV.

How do you expect to reach SAs level in terms of industrialisation and infrastructure development when you are only producing 18000Ghw?
we are not comparing industrialization and infrastructure development...

We are talking about the availability and reliability of electricity and at the moment of SA crisis, this is down for SA.

The move to solar for household use is happening everywhere except very poor countries

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 3:14pm On Feb 01, 2023
Tanzanian 120b investments are now a reality.....

1.60b in different forms of investments like iron ores and steel complexes,airport expansions,industrial parks etc

2.40b LNG plant.
'
3.5b Uganda to Tanzania oil pipeline

4. 10b Bagamoyo port construction

5.3b Fertilizer plant in lindi

https://www.thecitizen.co.tz/tanzania/news/national/tanzania-investment-centre-puts-sh138-trillion-projects-up-for-grabs-3832000
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Appisko: 3:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
Kazikazi:
Tanzanian 120b dollars investments are now a reality.....

1.60b in different forms of investments like iron ores and steel complexes,airport expansions,industrial parks etc

2.40b LNG plant.

https://www.thecitizen.co.tz/tanzania/news/national/tanzania-investment-centre-puts-sh138-trillion-projects-up-for-grabs-3832000

i
Nice Tanzania really doing well but aren't making noise like some slumdwellers claiming super power what wont we hear on nairaland🤣 🤣

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 3:19pm On Feb 01, 2023
Appisko:
i
Nice Tanzania really doing well but aren't making noise like some slumdwellers claiming super power what wont we hear on nairaland🤣 🤣
Those are empty tins........which are known for loud noises

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 3:20pm On Feb 01, 2023
None of this is a reality - leave alone started.
Kazikazi:
Tanzanian 120b investments are now a reality.....

2.40b LNG plant.
'

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 3:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
gallivant:

This plane was seized in the Netherlands for unpaid debts, am I right Kazibure? undecided
I dont know.what i know is,all the airbuses don't fly to Netherlands.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 3:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
rvp2018:

Lmao!!

Please allow him to dream. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 3:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
Just30:
you're still here making noise in the face of fact?

Wan*ker attitude of the skeletal dwarf
Understand the context, my pip-squeak friend. Since my childhood to around form Two highschool, I've been having toffee brain cell like you. I was not exposed to books and philosophical write ups that could strengthen my cerebral capacity. All through, I've been knowing what you're now knowing; like all biotic and non-biotic factors are natural or anything produced by earth is purely natural. Yes! That's a fact. But what context are we contexting on?

Don't waste words.
Read books and understand more perspectives of the bone of contention.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 3:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
cry
rvp2018:

Uganda Tanzania oil pieline

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 3:24pm On Feb 01, 2023
Kazikazi:
I dont know.what i know is,all the airbuses don't fly to Netherlands.

A simple Google search and you will have no more doubts.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 3:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
Kazikazi:
cry

Uganda Tanzania oil pieline
I can see Appisko is busy gassing your rubbish up with likes.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Kazikazi: 3:28pm On Feb 01, 2023
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 3:28pm On Feb 01, 2023
Appisko:
i

Tanzania is just like Ghana, no surprise you find common ground in bull$hit. 😂

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Shma2022: 3:28pm On Feb 01, 2023
Appisko:
i
Appisko, I see my post really messed you up. Relax. Ghana needs like 40 years to catch up with Kenya.
Tanzania is even doing terrible than Ethiopia and Ghana. -- they need pretty much 50yrs to catch up.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 3:30pm On Feb 01, 2023
Kazikazi:

Jeolous will kill you

40b LNG plant. ....

https://lngprime.com/africa/tanzania-inks-initial-deal-with-shell-and-equinor-on-30-billion-lng-export-project/54131/

Jealous over phantom projects? Complete your SGR project first then come see us.. wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1910) (1911) (1912) (1913) (1914) (1915) (1916) ... (2515) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.