Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,477 members, 7,878,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 02:18 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (2176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1151853 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2173) (2174) (2175) (2176) (2177) (2178) (2179) ... (2506) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:54pm On May 15, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
You finally made them post pictures. grin

Ahhh please where is the picture I want to see something πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:56pm On May 15, 2023
vankelvin:
Such silliness must stop okay
You are acting gayish and it's no more funny
How do you keep your fellow mans picture in your gallery for this long? hope you do not masturbate with his picture shocked sad

Honestly it’s weird, that nigga ain’t your cousin,family,friend or idol,so wtf you have his pics up in your phone for years. That’s shiit is nasty as hell

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 12:57pm On May 15, 2023
samorobo:

Why are you interested in another man's picture? tongue undecided
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:58pm On May 15, 2023
Shma2023:

Chimp, that picture seems to have bruiced your nerves More than the individual in that photo cool. Buckle up. We've just started. Next time I will cover the face and post the house so that the agenda is home. It baffles me how you're all over the place projecting more fear on behalf of that shackman. It makes me question your Agenda. Take a banana eat and quench your pain; then vamoose to the Bush where your fellow baboons dwell.

You cover it or not ,point is you are still g@y for having his pics up in your phone.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:59pm On May 15, 2023
gallivant:

Why are you interested in another man's picture? πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚

I wanna see that nigg@ and laugh.
I really wanna see who is behind that moniker πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 1:01pm On May 15, 2023
samorobo:

Just contact him through email, he can send you many pictures for your viewing pleasures. grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 1:02pm On May 15, 2023
samorobo:

I wanna see that nigg@ and laugh.
I really wanna see who is behind that moniker πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You are just gay unfortunately. Run back to the closet.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 1:04pm On May 15, 2023
samorobo:

Be specific Sammy, what exactly do want to see? undecided angry
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:04pm On May 15, 2023
QuietMynd:
This is the real castle black project 29 floor, the previous one is called le reve

Have they started this project?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 15, 2023
samorobo:

You cover it or not ,point is you are still g@y for having his pics up in your phone.
I have your picture too. The slimy hopeless face. Any man who could keep that pic for masturbation is outrightly sub-human. Gays can't admire that!

For shackman, no one is interested in his wide face. We're interested in his poverty-stricken metal house. cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 15, 2023
gallivant:

This one is a trans woman. He has feelings for both gender equally.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:10pm On May 15, 2023
gallivant:

Just contact him through email, he can send you many pictures for your viewing pleasures. grin

gallivant:

Be specific Sammy, what exactly do want to see? undecided angry
Oh shit,this one time I gave you attention and you are all over me ,spamming with so much joy. I am sorry but this attention you got from is short lived,go sit on the fence and wail as usual . I have retracted it back

gallivant:

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 1:10pm On May 15, 2023
Shma2023:

Yes, I remember. LGBTQ.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:13pm On May 15, 2023
Shma2023:

Violence has no rules. If he goes the violent way; we return the favor. Kenyans didn't write a script for him to attack! So no one should try to sympathize when the same energy is re-directed. I kid you not; It's only that the guy has none of our pictures, the Situation would be pretty much the same.

Again, violence has no rules. You remember the day you used to spam this page with Stevo's pics? cool

I posted that stevoh pics as you the minutes you were the one all along. You don’t see me doing that again because I no how to deal with you with or without it. Ciao
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 1:13pm On May 15, 2023
samorobo:

Oh shit,this one time I gave you attention and you are all over me ,spamming with so much joy. I am sorry but this attention you got from is short lived,go sit on the fence and wail as usual . I have retracted it back

Retracting your request doesn't mean anything. I hope you get your pictures soon so we can get peace.

samorobo:

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 1:15pm On May 15, 2023
samorobo:

WTF do you mean Sammy?!! Gross...shocked angry sad
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:15pm On May 15, 2023
Shma2023:

I have your picture too. The slimy hopeless face. Any man who could keep that pic for masturbation is outrightly sub-human. Gays can't admire that!

For shackman, no one is interested in his wide face. We're interested in his poverty-stricken metal house. cool

Oh so now you know what g@ys can admire. Nigg@ you g@y and you can’t tell me nothing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you keep exposing yourself bro
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:16pm On May 15, 2023
Shma2023:

Lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 15, 2023
samorobo:

I posted that stevoh pics as you the minutes you were the one all along. You don’t see me doing that again because I no how to deal with you with or without it. Ciao
I found stevoh here. How is he me? You're so desperate to see how I look miss/mr trans. Don't salivate. Control your feelings. But If you want my pictures just ask for my Email link right now. I will give you the link. cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 1:16pm On May 15, 2023
πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:18pm On May 15, 2023
gallivant:

Retracting your request doesn't mean anything. I hope you get your pictures soon so we can get peace.

I am retracting the attention I gave you (ends now), I mean the you’ve been craving for. , my request still stays valid.
Anyone post the pics when you see this.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 15, 2023
samorobo:

Oh so now you know what g@ys can admire. Nigg@ you g@y and you can’t tell me nothing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you keep exposing yourself bro
You got me on that. grin... But it doesn't mean anything, just a technical word hitch. It won't dispute the fact that you're a trans either. grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 1:19pm On May 15, 2023
samorobo:

I am retracting the attention I gave you (ends now), I mean the you’ve been craving for. , my request still stays valid.
Anyone post the pics when you see this.

You are hilarious. grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:20pm On May 15, 2023
Shma2023:

I found stevoh here. How is he me? You're so desperate to see how I look miss/mr trans. Don't salivate. Control your feelings. But If you want my pictures just ask for my Email link right now. I will give you the link. cool

Nigg@ I don’t need your face anywhere close to my mail, post your ugly f@ce here let me have a good laugh .
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:22pm On May 15, 2023
Shma2023:

You got me on that. grin... But it doesn't mean anything, just a technical word hitch. It won't dispute the fact that you're a trans either. grin

Technical word hitch my foot. That’s was a Freudian slip, you exposed yourself mate.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 15, 2023
samorobo:

Nigg@ I don’t need your face anywhere close to my mail, post your ugly f@ce here let me have a good laugh .
You're outrightly GAY! Why do you want to see my picture. The hell grin..
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Obaaderemi2: 1:26pm On May 15, 2023
samorobo:

I guess they self-service off his pics every morning. Sick fellows
It's terrible, keeping another man's picture for 4 years on your device is the lowest I've seen from those animals. It shows they're afraid of the guy and are ready to deploy that picture as an ammunition. grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 15, 2023
samorobo:

Technical word hitch my foot. That’s was a Freudian slip, you exposed yourself mate.
Go and read psychology for gay people. They bring the topic then make it a debate. How the he'll could you even think of being Gay?

Look. I'm anti-gay from the word go. I can't be gay when I'm not an ally or advocate for gay rights. I'm top-notch homophobic for the likes of you; @ss earners. I can't stand a gay man in my presence.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:29pm On May 15, 2023
Shma2023:

You're outrightly GAY! Why do you want to see my picture. The hell grin..

That’s easy, to see the idiot behind the moniker that is so quick to call other ugly,skinny and all sorts of degrading names . Btw, blowing hot air my friend.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 1:30pm On May 15, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
It's terrible, keeping another man's picture for 4 years on your device is the lowest I've seen from those animals. It shows they're afraid of the guy and are ready to deploy that picture as an ammunition. grin

Buddy, nobody is afraid of the dude. If he was half as interesting we wouldn't be able to dismiss him by a mere pic of his shack. It's pathetic he is your hero!
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 15, 2023
samorobo:

That’s easy, to see the idiot behind the moniker that is so quick to call other ugly,skinny and all sorts of degrading names . Btw, blowing hot air my friend.
Hot air is the rubbish above. I rarely call people ugly. I only call people poor and hopeless... Like for instance, you!. You look like you are starving.

For shackman, I post his picture to prove how poor he is. No one is interested in that brown area in that frame. cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:31pm On May 15, 2023
Shma2023:

Go and read psychology for gay people. They bring the topic then make it a debate. How the he'll could you even think of being Gay?

Look. I'm anti-gay from the word go. I can't be gay when I'm not an ally or advocate for gay rights. I'm top-notch homophobic for the likes of you; @ss earners. I can't stand a gay man in my presence.

Arrghhh πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈall this long talk , bro you are g@y. If you weren’t, you would be this bother to cook up stories to prove yourself to me. Fvck women not men, can it be that hard πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2173) (2174) (2175) (2176) (2177) (2178) (2179) ... (2506) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.