Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,889 members, 7,976,328 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 04:58 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (2298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1226266 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2295) (2296) (2297) (2298) (2299) (2300) (2301) ... (2517) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Softwareguy21: 2:06pm On Jul 12, 2023
GeneralDae:
Awgu Local Government Area, Enugu.
this is a village(Ihe) though. Isiawa is more beautiful, the same local government of awgu
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2023
christejames:

Are you high on banku or what?

That they are no persons in those mansions? You must think the East is as desolate as the whole of your regions in Ghana. The least community school in Igboland can rival your best school in Accra... Get that into your thick skull.

Even if the owners are residing outside their villages, you think they don't have relatives in the villages taking care of those mansions or even living in them?

Keep fooling yourself like an average Ghanaian.
Your village are ghost city , they are more igbo men outside their town than the igbo men in the town . Argue with your good morning akpu and oha soup.

If west Africa secondary are ranked , not even south west who has record more success on education will have better schools than Ghana.

But believe whatever that comes to your head . Your village school are underfunded and poorly kept . Theirs is abundance Evidence online .but managed it

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Softwareguy21: 2:14pm On Jul 12, 2023
vaxx:
There is nothing better in south east Nigeria villages, it is a ghost village where majority of the landlord resides in lagos etc. The apartment you see in those villages are just a show of competition among igbo hustlers who works in the city particularly lagos and other vibrant Nigeria city and abroad. Nothing more . The village still remain a village . Basic amenities are still lacking, no good road , no water supply fercility , poor basic school fercility, epidemic mosquitoes and the compound of the whole problem . Ipob still control this town. This is just to mention some few
from that picture, I can spot good road and most compound have boreholes. So your point is useless. Which ipob?. You are Mad

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by christejames(m): 2:16pm On Jul 12, 2023
vaxx:
Your village are ghost city , they are more igbo men outside their town than the igbo men in the town . Argue with your good morning akpu and oha soup.

If west Africa secondary are ranked , not even south west who has record more success on education will have better schools than Ghana.

But believe whatever that comes to your head . Your village school are underfunded and poorly kept . Theirs is abundance Evidence online .but managed it

You should be grateful I replied you earlier and now, because I don't communicate with inferior fools!
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theenchanter: 2:16pm On Jul 12, 2023
christejames:

That they are no persons in those mansions? You must think the East is as desolate as the whole of your regions in Ghana. The least community school in Igboland can rival your best school in Accra... Get that into your thick skull.

Even if the owners are residing outside their villages, you think they don't have relatives in the villages taking care of those mansions or even living in them?

Someone gave him d best response, una no suppose reason d id!ot again.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 2:17pm On Jul 12, 2023
Softwareguy21:
from that picture, I can spot good road and most compound have boreholes. So your point is useless. Which ipob?. You are Mad
shut up, from the same picture I can see yellow soil surrounded by pouched building . It is easy to come across such building in igbo land . Houses surrounded by bush where the owner only open it by December/ January . Once in a year .

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 2:19pm On Jul 12, 2023
christejames:

You should be grateful I replied you earlier and now, because I don't communicate with inferior fools!
you are the inferior because you are actually not communicating with me , you are broadcasting . This is not end to end encryption . Olodo of igbo land
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 2:27pm On Jul 12, 2023
christejames:

pls don't mention school again, next time you want to rant.

It is not Nigerias strong area

On this note, it is a nice community

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Pkid1: 3:19pm On Jul 12, 2023
christejames:

Most of them haven't step their foot in the east. Them Think say east na wetin dey for social media. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Pkid1: 3:22pm On Jul 12, 2023
Just30:
pls don't mention school again, next time you want to rant.

It is not Nigerias strong area

On this note, it is a nice community
When it comes to education, Ghanaians can never stand igbos,
Let alone Nigeria. This is not a matter of arguement or noise. Its a matter of reality.

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 5:20pm On Jul 12, 2023
Pkid1:
When it comes to education, Ghanaians can never stand igbos,
Let alone Nigeria. This is not a matter of arguement or noise. Its a matter of reality.
where are the igbos educational infrastructure that are comparable to those in Ghana?

Fact of the matter is, Nigeria has got a lot to do on educational infrastructure like I said before

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 6:16pm On Jul 12, 2023
vaxx:
it is a rotational job . It was passed down from akuffo addo to Tinubu . The turn of Nigeria. nothing spectacular about it . Akuffo addo was engaging with Mali junta and Gunniea gun men , burkina faso military when it was his turn , it is now the duty of ashiwaju to do so.
These nigerians jubilate over nothing
What is the big deal about being the Ecowas chairman?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 6:28pm On Jul 12, 2023
popizaino:

@Vankelvin what do you have to say this time around? Come out and confess .
Lagos/Accra/Abidjan anyday any time

As I have always said, Abuja is growing nicely but the city has a long way to beat the afforementioned cities.

What I like about Abuja is the greenery and the less traffic tin. Looks more organized but Quiet apart from that there's nothing spectacular about the place
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Pkid1: 6:35pm On Jul 12, 2023
Just30:
where are the igbos educational infrastructure that are comparable to those in Ghana?

Fact of the matter is, Nigeria has got a lot to do on educational infrastructure like I said before
Untill Ghana produce people like Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala and Chinua Achebe then we can talk.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Pkid1: 6:36pm On Jul 12, 2023
vankelvin:

Lagos/Accra/Abidjan anyday any time

As I have always said, Abuja is growing nicely but the city has a long way to beat the afforementioned cities.

What I like about Abuja is the greenery and the less traffic tin. Looks more organized but Quiet apart from that nothing spectacular
Lol Accra wey no even reach Port Harcourt grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 6:36pm On Jul 12, 2023
Wei?

Pkid1:
Untill Ghana produce people like Chimamanda Adichie, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala and Chinua Achebe then we can talk.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 6:36pm On Jul 12, 2023
Pkid1:
Lol... You see the reason you need to pass waec?

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 6:38pm On Jul 12, 2023
Pkid1:
waa see where you've passed

Ghana has the likes of Ama Ata Aidoo, prof Allotey and etc

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Pkid1: 6:39pm On Jul 12, 2023
vaxx:
Lol... You see the reason you need to pass waec?
How many Times i go pass waec cheesy grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Pkid1: 6:41pm On Jul 12, 2023
Just30:
waa see where you've passed

Ghana has the likes of Ama Ata Aidoo, prof Allotey and etc
They can't come close to the people i listed

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 6:52pm On Jul 12, 2023
Pkid1:
How many Times i go pass waec cheesy grin
what of UTME?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Pkid1: 7:14pm On Jul 12, 2023
vaxx:
what of UTME?
Oga I finished my service since 2020. You just dey talk nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 8:37pm On Jul 12, 2023
GeneralDae:

Anambra is the only South Eastern state I've been to actually.
But from naked eye test on YouTube it seems so.

Anam bra is a joke like Abia
Enugu and owerri to me is better than all south-western state apart from Lagos in terms of aesthetics. Pls note this is not meant to instigate tribal war, I am from neither of the state I mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 9:39pm On Jul 12, 2023
Pkid1:
Oga I finished my service since 2020. You just dey talk nonsense
I doubt it , enrol as an external student and pass this next waec. Take the opportunity of the miracle center in anambra state where the jamb girl forged her score . You might be lucky

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Softwareguy21: 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2023
vaxx:
shut up, from the same picture I can see yellow soil surrounded by pouched building . It is easy to come across such building in igbo land . Houses surrounded by bush where the owner only open it by December/ January . Once in a year .
you are mumu. House surround by Bush. Pls tell How a village in Ghana looks like. I know your head is full of foam
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 9:45pm On Jul 12, 2023
samorobo:

Anam bra is a joke like Abuja.
Enugu and owerri to me is better than all south-western state apart from Lagos in terms of aesthetics. Pls note this is not meant to instigate tribal war, I am from neither of the state I mentioned.
Is Abuja really a joke? I don't think you are saying Enugu and Owerri are also better than Abuja if I understand you correctly.

I agree, south western states apart from Lagos have a way to go in terms of aesthetics. Enugu and Owerri villages are better in that sense. More appealing in terms of aesthetics via naked eye test.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 9:46pm On Jul 12, 2023
Softwareguy21:
you are mumu. House surround by Bush. Pls tell How a village in Ghana looks like. I know your head is full of foam
pains all over . Villages in Ghana is on 24 /7 electricity without black off ( that is a luxury In any south east village in Nigeria) . They are also chips compound that serves as mono clinic for health purpose

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 9:57pm On Jul 12, 2023
A new refinery open in Tema ( 2 billion dollars worth of investment ). Not as big as dangote anyway. But it is actually a welcome development as it will be augmenting the only government oil refinery we have in Ghana .

They are now two.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbIdLvg8fg8

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Softwareguy21: 10:01pm On Jul 12, 2023
vaxx:
pains all over . Villages in Ghana is on 24 /7 electricity without black off ( that is a luxury In any south east village in Nigeria) . They are also chips compound that serves as mono clinic for health purpose
Ironically I can spot electricity infrastructures in those pictures but look at this Ghanaian villages. No basic government presence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxLYCET3dK8&t=37s&pp=ygUOR2hhbmEgdmlsbGFnZSA%3D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cACzbkHZDEE&pp=ygUOR2hhbmEgdmlsbGFnZSA%3D

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 10:03pm On Jul 12, 2023
Softwareguy21:

Ironically I can spot electricity infrastructures in those pictures but look at this Ghanaian villages. No basic government presence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxLYCET3dK8&t=37s&pp=ygUOR2hhbmEgdmlsbGFnZSA%3D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cACzbkHZDEE&pp=ygUOR2hhbmEgdmlsbGFnZSA%3D

only an idiot like you will argue otherwise .it is easy to know those villages enjoy light , just travel in the night around Ghana and see yourself

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Softwareguy21: 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2023
This is the video of the village(Ihe).

Isiawa is even better lolz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU_KhkzU5Rw&pp=ygUmSG9zcGl0YWwgaW4gaWhlIGF3Z3UgbG9jYWwgZ292ZXJubWVudCA%3D

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Softwareguy21: 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2023
vaxx:
only an idiot like you will argue otherwise .it is easy to know those villages enjoy light , just travel in the night around Ghana and see yourself
grin cheesy you are fool oo. Enjoy light without electricity infrastructure. Your brain is made up of fart

(1) (2) (3) ... (2295) (2296) (2297) (2298) (2299) (2300) (2301) ... (2517) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.