Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,209 members, 7,960,758 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 09:23 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (2435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1211742 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2432) (2433) (2434) (2435) (2436) (2437) (2438) ... (2514) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 4:17pm On Jan 27
How old is Abuja?

the so called planned city cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmKiqgrEuvM?si=qIxYhZv1VSxbsXWu

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 4:20pm On Jan 27
It is normal for places like Accra, Lagos, Nairobi etc to have slums but not a so called planned Abuja grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJxex1KN4UI?si=cJsw7gIIQo5t3aNJ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 4:22pm On Jan 27
GeneralDae:

Na all these black Americans sha. I get plenty friends wen don visit Ghana, none of them dey hype Ghana (but na mostly Accra dem dey visit sha). But some African Americans online go tell you say dem visit Tema, dey love it and stuff like that.

What they love about Ghana is the peace and freedom America 🇺🇸 do not offer them. They love the culture and the fact they are able to reconnect with their roots. And lastly Ghana 🇬🇭 offers them Authentic African village feel.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 4:26pm On Jan 27
In 100years Accra and Lagos will still make sense than Abuja

What a wasted state resources grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNiDA-p1wq4?si=_jtg64ljcK2rmnRn

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 4:32pm On Jan 27
There is a reason they call nigeria the slum country. Not even their Abuja was spared from slum settlements grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5RohgeV2tA?si=e8-PoFRzYCCnuaYa

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 4:41pm On Jan 27
vankelvin:
There is a reason they call nigeria the slum country. Not even their Abuja was spared from slum settlements grin grin

You are wasting your time. I am yet to find any observer who has visited both Abuja and Accra who speaks of Accra being ahead of Abuja in any way. We have shown you two people who visited both cities so far and this is what they have to say:

African Tigress: I think Abuja is my favourite West African capital city.

Wode Maya: I don't know any city in Ghana I can use to compare with it, no no.

These are testimonies that goes beyond this bantering on nairaland 😂😄
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 4:44pm On Jan 27
Keep ejaculating on peoples personal opinions but the reality will keep choking you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aTbnCVjlV4?si=gWJJ9CDdwa4eX5Tu

GeneralDae:

You are wasting your time. I am yet to find any observer who has visited both Abuja and Accra who speaks of Accra being ahead of Abuja in any way. We have shown you two people who visited both cities so far and this is what they have to say:

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Winneepye: 4:46pm On Jan 27
the whole of Ghana is a village. slum is better than village.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 4:50pm On Jan 27
Slums generally lack many amenities villages have.

Also it is dignifying to live in a village than to live in slums where the living conditions are far less than that of animals

Also many villages are developed than slums

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aTbnCVjlV4?si=gWJJ9CDdwa4eX5Tu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjBvZTBaCR8?si=qhYfnGUFxFKEdiHv

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Winneepye: 5:16pm On Jan 27
if someone posts Ghana slums now you go cry, even south Africa get slums does it make Ghana village better.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Appisko: 5:17pm On Jan 27
Winneepye:
Who is this mad man how can a slum be better than a village 🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Winneepye: 5:23pm On Jan 27
Appisko:

You are the mad man. people that stay in slum have villages choose to live in slum because there are better business opportunity. slums are for hustlers it is not a sin.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 5:23pm On Jan 27
He is a mumu but I don't blame him.
He spoke as the average nigerian who daily has his lights off, no access to clean water and lacks many social amenties in their towns so he thinks the situation could be worse in villages but here in Ghana the situation is the opposite
Those in villages live well.
Appisko:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 5:27pm On Jan 27
vankelvin:
Abuja in it's glory

Can't Wait to see how it will look in it's sixties grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIN-RgcxLvQ?si=590LAgyPMX9x33Uc
my village is better than this 🤣😂

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 5:28pm On Jan 27
GeneralDae:

This is Ghana's planned city?? Eii Charlie.

grin grin grin grin

You never see anything. Video even did justice. Come in person and you will never engage Ghanaians on matters of urban settlements again.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 5:30pm On Jan 27
GeneralDae:

He is really wasting his time. Who doesn't know Ghana is a village? The projection from him won't change the reality.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 5:34pm On Jan 27
The reality is, Ghana remains the best and most developed country in west Africa and every other country is playing catch up .
This reality will continue to strike pain in hearts

Education
Health
Social amenities ( Roads, electricity,water and etc)
Sports
Entertainment and leisure
And the rest follows

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 5:35pm On Jan 27
Winneepye:

Point of correction. It's a village slum. Terrible combo.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Appisko: 5:36pm On Jan 27
Just30:
The reality is, Ghana remains the best and most developed country in west Africa and every other country is playing catch up .
This reality will continue to strike pain in hearts
Facts

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 5:37pm On Jan 27
You go explain explain taya but no evidence

Winneepye:
if someone posts Ghana slums now you go cry, even south Africa get slums does it make Ghana village better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 5:37pm On Jan 27
Winneepye:

The fact is that you don't need to post slum exclusively from Ghana to see slum. Just post normal areas and you see it in full glare.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Winneepye: 5:37pm On Jan 27
The Gdp of Ghana is low because they will rather eat banku in the village and wait for their wives to feed them than come to the city to hustle.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 5:39pm On Jan 27
vankelvin:
You go explain explain taya but no evidence

🤣😂

Ask him if his village Abuja has water supply and how much of it do they receive and see him fumble

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 5:41pm On Jan 27
Winneepye:
The Gdp of Ghana is low because they will rather eat banku in the village and wait for their wives to feed them than come to the city to hustle.
the GDP of Nigeria is about 6 times that of Ghana, explain why Nigeria export less than twice what Ghana exports or why it collects only twice the taxes Ghana collects.🤣😂

Is it because the Nigerian GDP is a fraud overestimated?

Productivity over GDP

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Appisko: 5:41pm On Jan 27
Just30:
🤣😂

Ask him if his village Abuja has water supply and how much of it do they receive and see him fumble
🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Winneepye: 5:42pm On Jan 27
Appisko:

Facts
lol the same Ghana that African tigress has shown us it is a village.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 5:43pm On Jan 27
Your village is far better

Abuja is just like a cow dung, strong on the surface but soft on the inside.

A 40 year old planned city should not look like Abuja?
Just30:
my village is better than this 🤣😂

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Appisko: 5:43pm On Jan 27
Winneepye:

lol the same Ghana that African tigress has shown us it is a village.
And who is African tigress is that a name of and animal or a tree?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 5:44pm On Jan 27
vankelvin:

and they don't understand why wode Maya compared it to Kigali 🤣😂

That was an insult

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 5:44pm On Jan 27
vankelvin:

and they don't understand why wode Maya compared it to Kigali 🤣😂

That was an insult

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Winneepye: 5:47pm On Jan 27
Appisko:

And who os African tigress is it a name of and animal or a tree?
Stop packaging Ghana everyone knows it is a village.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 5:50pm On Jan 27
Winneepye:

Stop packaging Ghana everyone knows it is a village.
I love villages , they are always developed than every other slum country in West and East Africa 🤣😂

You guys need to develop those faster and stop making noise.

I love the fact that you lots don't have answer for simple facts. Never ever make a development Convo without facts again

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2432) (2433) (2434) (2435) (2436) (2437) (2438) ... (2514) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.