Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,964 members, 7,980,468 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 03:20 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (2449) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1229297 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2446) (2447) (2448) (2449) (2450) (2451) (2452) ... (2517) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 2:40pm On Feb 02
ChaosMagus:

I know you are a proud citizen of "giant" Nigeria. You are ready to fight these "bloody" Ghanaians anyday to defend your country online but please .... come on mehn. My Ghanaian brother showed what his country has; situated far up north- a grassland area currently facing the devastating effect of desertification and you suddenly started trolling Ghanaian architects. Now prove your giant status that we all know you to be and you show this-rayfield come on mehn.

At least if you want to show us the Nigerian version, please show us something similar and aestheitically pleasing to the eye or something far better. This Rayfield resort is super ugly and you know it. The one in Ghana is not very beautiful in my view, but this is a no no for me.
Chaaalei, did you see those rusted roofs.

Plateau state (jos) has the same vegetation as that of your northern region if not worse but that's beside the point.

I posted that not to boost about beauty but to cure that slowpoke called vankelvin's ignorance who thinks Nothern Nigeria is as dejected as that of his own.

Also,you have to understand that this resort has not received any attention from both the government and private sector in a long while because of the insecurity in Jos but still maintains this decency,means it is worth posting. You can imagine if the same attention given to jirapa resort were given to this,how beautiful it would have turned out to be.

Lastly, i don't fight the "bloody Ghanaians" as you presume. i only cure the ignorance of Ghanaians who see Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ through the prism of what they see in the media or they feel in their head.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ChaosMagus: 2:43pm On Feb 02
Appisko:

You see the kind of ppl we dealing with here they can't be reason with

I know. I've been following this thread since it was just over 200 pages.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ChaosMagus: 2:50pm On Feb 02
popizaino:

Plateau state (jos) has the same vegetation as that of your northern region if not worse but that's beside the point.

I posted that not to boost about beauty but to cure that slowpoke called vankelvin's ignorance who thinks Nothern Nigeria is as dejected as that of his own.

Also,you have to understand that this resort has not received any attention from both the government and private sector in a long while because of the insecurity in Jos but still maintains this decency,means it is worth posting. You can imagine if the same attention given to jirapa resort were given to this,how beautiful it would have turned out to be.

Lastly, i don't fight the "bloody Ghanaians" as you presume. i only cure the ignorance of Ghanaians who see Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ through the prism of what they see in the media or they feel in their head.

Fare enough... a quick question. Is the Rayfield resort privately owned or government owned? The one in Jirapa is privately owned.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 2:51pm On Feb 02
Repeat your statement but this time around say without crying grin cheesy
samorobo:

Lol there is nothing beautiful about this shiithole. Pls nuke the slumpolis let us rest abeg .

grin grin grin grin
I like how Kumasi easily cuts Port Harcourt down to 0% . What a dilapidated city

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 2:52pm On Feb 02
samorobo:

Exactly.
That werey just they deceive himself. When it comes to urban development, Ghana is at the bottom of every country that has ever committed here.

This right here is the truth and nothing but the truth.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 2:53pm On Feb 02
Yes I agree

port Harcourt competes with the slums and dirty areas of Accra only

samorobo:

You are wasting my time, ph compete only to Accra. The rest of your shiithole no reach

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 2:57pm On Feb 02
Kumasi has humbled you grin
And now I can see disappointment all over your comment grin grin

I told you port Harcourt no reach levels , now you see
Calm down

samorobo:

I don’t think, I know Kumasi doesn’t have any beautiful place and this videos of yours further proves that. Generally speaking, Ghana and beauty in thesame sentence, lol pls who died πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 2:59pm On Feb 02
ChaosMagus:

Fare enough... a quick question. Is the Rayfield resort privately owned or government owned? The one in Jirapa is privately owned.

I think it's for the state thus the government.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 3:03pm On Feb 02
vankelvin:
Repeat your statement but this time around say without crying grin cheesy

grin grin grin grin
I like how Kumasi easily cuts Port Harcourt down to 0% . What a dilapidated city

You just describe Kumasi.
And yes I will gladly repeal myself. Ghana and beauty in thesame sentence, pls who died πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Nuke Kumasi for the sanity of everyone here, our sight is at your mercy .
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 3:05pm On Feb 02
vankelvin:
Yes I agree

port Harcourt competes with the slums and dirty areas of Accra only

No PH compares with Accra. The rest of your slumpolis can burn for all I care. Ghana be village .
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 3:07pm On Feb 02
Shut up animal
You think you can set your own questions and answer them the way you want

Where in my comment did I say there are no resorts or development happening in the north of nigeria? You have always behaved this foolish and will forever be

You jump into any conversation and just talk nonsense without knowing what the conversation is about

A Retard mugu like you
popizaino:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 3:11pm On Feb 02
vankelvin:
Kumasi has humbled you grin
And now I can see disappointment all over your comment grin grin

I told you port Harcourt no reach levels , now you see
Calm down

Fvck your reverse psychology. Even if you are dumb, you can sense from my comment here that everything in Ghana irritates me and Kumasi ofcourse is not any different. I look down on Ghana a lot and you fools haven’t given me a reason not to. I guess you can’t give what you don’t have. Ghana be fvcking village.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 3:16pm On Feb 02
You too have small shame
How do you compare this rotten port Harcourt city to Kumasi? cheesy
KUMASI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU3FgAB_vYo?si=BwhFznSneGBhqiNj
PORT HARCOURT CITY grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPFHZ1LtNmA?si=X7Uzowa4zs_7hHoE

samorobo:

You just describe Kumasi.
And yes I will gladly repeal myself. Ghana and beauty in thesame sentence, pls who died πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Nuke Kumasi for the sanity of everyone here, our sight is at your mercy .

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 3:22pm On Feb 02
There is only one moniker that talks about stadium on this thread. Talk about not been able to remove the log of wood from his own eye but always wants to remove the speck from his brother's eye.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 3:41pm On Feb 02

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 3:43pm On Feb 02
vankelvin:
You too have small shame
How do you compare this rotten port Harcourt city to Kumasi? cheesy
KUMASI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU3FgAB_vYo?si=BwhFznSneGBhqiNj
PORT HARCOURT CITY grin grin grin

This things are n@ked eye test. Kumasi is retrogressive cessepit. Compare PH to Accra and don’t be silly.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 3:50pm On Feb 02
At this point let the Kenyans watch both videos and judge cos your way of thinking is wierd

naked eye test kill you there mumu grin
samorobo:

This things are n@ked eye test. Kumasi is retrogressive cessepit. Compare PH to Accra and don’t be silly.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 3:55pm On Feb 02
vankelvin:
At this point let the Kenyans watch both videos and judge

Kumasi is an ancient city with history dating back to around 500 years or more . By comparison , kano or ibadan will be the best option.

Compare pH and Takoradi ( they are both oil City with sizeable working seaport.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 3:58pm On Feb 02
vankelvin:
At this point let the Kenyans watch both videos and judge cos your way of thinking is wierd

naked eye test kill you there mumu grin

Oh only works in comparison to Accra.
Let them watch and testify werey πŸ˜‚
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 4:01pm On Feb 02

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 4:01pm On Feb 02
In terms of history Kano and Ibadan will fit in well for such comparison but in terms of development, beauty and ranking purpose Kumasi wins Port Harcourt hands down

Lagos
Accra
Abuja
Kumasi
Port Harcourt in that order

vaxx:
Kumasi is an ancient city with history dating back to around 500 years or more . By comparison , kano or ibadan will be the best option.

Compare pH and Takoradi ( they are both oil City with sizeable working seaport.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 4:32pm On Feb 02
This one above go just dey cap with confidence. You go think say him don pass aflao before enter Togo to speak with such authority about Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ChaosMagus: 5:37pm On Feb 02
samorobo:

Fvck your reverse psychology. Even if you are dumb, you can sense from my comment here that everything in Ghana irritates me and Kumasi ofcourse is not any different. I look down on Ghana a lot and you fools haven’t given me a reason not to. I guess you can’t give what you don’t have. Ghana be fvcking village.

"Everything in Ghana irritates him. He also looks down on Ghana...". You Ghanaians should take note so you dont mess with him, else he will nuke Ghana, hahahaaa.

Oga wetin we do you? Did a Ghanaian molest you during your childhood days? Abeg ooo.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 5:41pm On Feb 02
vankelvin:
Is this not Port Harcourt?

Port Harcourt Na your mate. At least the road network there is far better than anything in ghana.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 5:43pm On Feb 02
vankelvin:

Ghana think say Port Harcourt na your mate. Na only Accra fit compare with Port Harcourt. The rest are slumpolis.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 5:44pm On Feb 02
vankelvin:

Port Harcourt no be your mate Oga

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 5:47pm On Feb 02
vankelvin:
In terms of history Kano and Ibadan will fit in well for such comparison but in terms of development, beauty and ranking purpose Kumasi wins Port Harcourt hands down

Lagos
Accra
Abuja
Kumasi

Port Harcourt no be your mate oga. Only Accra can be compared to Port Harcourt city in the entire of that smelly shithole. Abuja is a big boy league.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 5:49pm On Feb 02
vankelvin:

Lagos
Accra
Abuja
Kumasi

Abuja is way way way ahead of entire Ghana. First catch up with Port Harcourt. Ezi

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ProblemChild1: 5:51pm On Feb 02
vankelvin:

Lagos
Accra
Abuja
Kumasi

Abuja and Lagos is way way ahead of Ghana. First catch up to Port Harcourt first. Hoodlum

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 5:59pm On Feb 02
ChaosMagus:

"Everything in Ghana irritates him. He also looks down on Ghana...". You Ghanaians should take note so you dont mess with him, else he will nuke Ghana, hahahaaa.

Oga wetin we do you? Did a Ghanaian molest you during your childhood days? Abeg ooo.

The thing is this,you can not come from Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ and get wowed by anything you see in Ghana tbh. This is coming from an akwapim man.

The only thing that can catch a Nigerian's attention in Ghana is the share number of single dwelling homes. If they were strategically placed and arranged in an otherly manner without been mismatched with slums,containers, kiosks,lottoshop,and uncompleted buildings here and there,maybe the wow factor wouldn't have been missing even without skyscrapers and high-rise.

If you think kwahu,east legon,cantonment got mansions,wait till you come to Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ i will be your tour guide. I won't take you to Lagos and Abuja before you see jaw dropping houses. I have seen the best of both countries, Ghana should take several seats behind.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 6:20pm On Feb 02
Oga we have done this before so rest

it started from pictures then we concluded with videos yet Port Harcourt lost

This is Port Harcourt

ProblemChild1:
Port Harcourt Na your mate. At least the road network there is far better than anything in ghana.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 6:34pm On Feb 02
popizaino:

The thing is this,you can not come from Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ and get wowed by anything you see in Ghana tbh. This is coming from an akwapim man.

The only thing that can catch a Nigerian's attention in Ghana is the share number of single dwelling homes. If they were strategically placed and arranged in an otherly manner without been mismatched with slums,containers, kiosks,lottoshop,and uncompleted buildings here and there,maybe the wow factor wouldn't have been missing even without skyscrapers and high-rise.

If you think kwahu,east legon,cantonment got mansions,wait till you come to Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ i will be your tour guide. I won't take you to Lagos and Abuja before you see jaw dropping houses. I have seen the best of both countries, Ghana should take several seats behind.

Well said.
Truer words cannot be said

(1) (2) (3) ... (2446) (2447) (2448) (2449) (2450) (2451) (2452) ... (2517) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.