Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,066 members, 7,942,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 06:24 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (2513) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1199242 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2510) (2511) (2512) (2513) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by BeforeJuly: 7:30pm On Sep 05
AkoniMoipei:

I bet you wouldn't cry if I posted nigerian refugees in Kenya. Someone should tell you that Kenya offers more than just cheap thrills; there's rich culture, beautiful landscapes, and, well... actual respect for people!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2Ns5vgjC9E&t=308s
What the hell are you on about?
No one the world over is taking the word of any passport bro serious because they'll praise a pig if it lets them hit.

Stop your pseudo patriotism and listen. I'm not bashing you. I'm correcting you.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by BeforeJuly: 7:32pm On Sep 05
AkoniMoipei:

Do Nigerians add any value where they go? Maybe we should start charging a 'fantasy tax' to balance the scales!
Man are you on something? How does me stating facts about passport bros warrant this your response?

Can you read?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AkoniMoipei: 10:53pm On Sep 05
BeforeJuly:

Man are you on something? How does me stating facts about passport bros warrant this your response?

Can you read?

Does the Nigerian sis whose video I posted who also incessantly praises and lives in Kenya also qualifies as a passport bro as per your Fox news interpretation?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by BeforeJuly: 2:27am On Sep 06
AkoniMoipei:

Does the Nigerian sis whose video I posted who also incessantly praises and lives in Kenya also qualifies as a passport bro as per your Fox news interpretation?
Is this some joke or are you that obtuse?

Do you know how you look fighting tooth and nail for a passport bro?
Man you need to have some shame for real. Tf.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AkoniMoipei: 5:05pm On Sep 06
BeforeJuly:

Is this some joke or are you that obtuse?

Do you know how you look fighting tooth and nail for a passport bro?
Man you need to have some shame for real. Tf.

You sound frustrated over a simple video. According to self-hating co.ck- suckers like you white people who visit Africa are tourists but black Americans who do the same are passport bros. What then do we call Nigerians drowning in the high seas heading for Europe?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vaxx: 6:05pm On Sep 06
The magnificent Kotoka International Airport, the best airport in West Africa.

Ghana 🇬🇭

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by BeforeJuly: 6:32pm On Sep 06
AkoniMoipei:

You sound frustrated over a simple video. According to self-hating co.ck- suckers like you white people who visit Africa are tourists but black Americans who do the same are passport bros. What then do we call Nigerians drowning in the high seas heading for Europe?
You've clearly lost the plot because how does a passport bro equate genuine black American tourists? They are called PASSPORT BRO'S for a reason smart ass. Pretty sure you've never heard the passport bro tag all your life. Thats the only logical reason anyone would react like you have.
You're on here trying to 'educate' on black unity and power when that guys whole brand and personality is finding the cheapest place where his dollars wield more power and the girls are willing to do anything for the dollars and dreams of a green card.
That guy has a whole ass community of passport bros (they literally call themselves that).
Your smart ass should watch this video because clearly you do not know nothing about him. I really hope you're bright enough to grasp what they say and imply in this video too because I'm not so convinced you would.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV0gbMIDfUY?si=cjo-7b4mDZt02ntG
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AkoniMoipei: 9:50pm On Sep 06
BeforeJuly:

You've clearly lost the plot because how does a passport bro equate genuine black American tourists? They are called PASSPORT BRO'S for a reason smart ass. Pretty sure you've never heard the passport bro tag all your life. Thats the only logical reason anyone would react like you have.
You're on here trying to 'educate' on black unity and power when that guys whole brand and personality is finding the cheapest place where his dollars wield more power and the girls are willing to do anything for the dollars and dreams of a green card.
That guy has a whole ass community of passport bros (they literally call themselves that).
Your smart ass should watch this video because clearly you do not know nothing about him. I really hope you're bright enough to grasp what they say and imply in this video too because I'm not so convinced you would.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DV0gbMIDfUY?si=cjo-7b4mDZt02ntG

So you think Kenya is the cheapest country in Africa, cheaper than Nigeria ? Jokes on you! There are tonnes of cheap aass countries like Nigeria where the value of the local currency is useless and a typical American would become an instant millionaire. But they dont go there. Why? Because of other things, including the quality of life, constant access to electricity, etc. Thats why Nigerians and other Africans are trooping to Kenya and vlogging about it day and night. It's important to understand that the conversation around black American travelers, including passport bros, isn't just about stereotypes or seeking relationships abroad. There are layers to this conversation that touch on economic freedom, cultural exchange, and even the search for identity outside the confines of Western society.

Your claim doesn't fully explain the diversity of motivations behind black Americans traveling abroad. Reducing the movement to a simple narrative of exploitation overlooks the complexity of why humans seek different experiences and connections in other countries.

It's also crucial to be careful not to lump everyone into the same box. Travel, whether for leisure, relationships, or self-discovery, is multifaceted, and discussions around black unity and empowerment can apply to many of these contexts, or NOT!

I encourage you to look deeper into the various reasons behind these movements and not just focus on the surface-level interpretation. Watch the initial video I shared that drove you nuts to understand why the guy interviewed (not Auston) moved to Kenya with his mum and has stayed for 10 years. Why didnt they move to Nigeria for instance? Thats all explained.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 9:58pm On Sep 06
AkoniMoipei:

So you think Kenya is the cheapest country in Africa, cheaper than Nigeria ? Jokes on you! There are tonnes of cheap aass countries like Nigeria where the value of the local currency is useless and a typical American would become an instant millionaire. But they dont go there. Why? Because of other things, including the quality of life, constant access to electricity, etc. Thats why Nigerians and other Africans are trooping to Kenya and vlogging about it day and night. It's important to understand that the conversation around black American travelers, including passport bros, isn't just about stereotypes or seeking relationships abroad. There are layers to this conversation that touch on economic freedom, cultural exchange, and even the search for identity outside the confines of Western society.

Your claim doesn't fully explain the diversity of motivations behind black Americans traveling abroad. Reducing the movement to a simple narrative of exploitation overlooks the complexity of why humans seek different experiences and connections in other countries.

It's also crucial to be careful not to lump everyone into the same box. Travel, whether for leisure, relationships, or self-discovery, is multifaceted, and discussions around black unity and empowerment can apply to many of these contexts, or NOT!

I encourage you to look deeper into the various reasons behind these movements and not just focus on the surface-level interpretation. Watch the initial video I shared that drove you nuts to understand why the guy interviewed (not Auston) moved to Kenya with his mum and has stayed for 10 years. Why didnt they move to Nigeria for instance? Thats all explained.
There are black Americans who have been living in Nigeria for years as well. They live and work quietly in mostly Abuja. Maybe not as many as what you would find in Kenya and Ghana especially but they are there.
It’s like a Ghanaian asking you why there aren’t so many black Americans in Kenya like in Ghana. If you answer by saying they go to Ghana for spirituality then Ghanaians would also accuse you of limiting the diversity of experiences of those black Americans travelling to Ghana to just spirituality.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AkoniMoipei: 10:32pm On Sep 06
GeneralDae:

There are black Americans who have been living in Nigeria for years as well. They live and work quietly in mostly Abuja. Maybe not as many as what you would find in Kenya and Ghana especially but they are there.
It’s like a Ghanaian asking you why there aren’t so many black Americans in Kenya like in Ghana. If you answer by saying they go to Ghana for spirituality then Ghanaians would also accuse you of limiting the diversity of experiences of those black Americans travelling to Ghana to just spirituality.

Granted. This is a valid observation. The presence of black Americans in different countries can be attributed to a range of experiences and motivations. There are various reasons why Black Americans might choose to live in or visit different parts of Africa, could include economic opportunities, historical ties, educational pursuits, or simply personal preferences. It’s important not to generalize, each person’s story and purpose for being in these countries can vary widely. Atleast from my own experience, most of the black Americans in Kenya are simply moving away from the madness in America, gun violence, mass shootings, crazy inflation, a sense of belonging, you know it feels great being around people who look exactly like you, zero racism, for the first time you can simply exist in peace without looking over your shoulder as a black man/woman etc and the fact that Kenya offers an ideal quality of life comparative to what they had in America. My concern was with the naive guy's monomaniacal perspective of African Americans.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by AkoniMoipei: 10:40pm On Sep 06
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 7:49am
ACCRA CITY LOOOKING GOOD AS ALWAYS

💥

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 7:52am
ACCRA 💥

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 4:53pm
vankelvin:
ACCRA CITY LOOOKING GOOD AS ALWAYS

💥
who is that photographer who is not yet in prison?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2510) (2511) (2512) (2513) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.