Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,726 members, 7,930,486 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 07:32 PM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (444) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1191086 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (2512) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theTranscriber: 12:19pm On Oct 06, 2021
Abohboy:

Incest has always been bad but homosexuality hasn't it isn't up for argument go and read the links I said then go and do more research it was never a taboo in most parts of Africa and i'm still waiting for you to bring evidence for your claims
now I know you're joking

so incest was bad yet some people did it
right?

the same with homosexuality

you're only fooling yourselves
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 06, 2021
Abohboy:

Incest has always been bad but homosexuality hasn't it isn't up for argument go and read the links I said then go and do more research it was never a taboo in most parts of Africa and i'm still waiting for you to bring evidence for your claims
dude i think ya confusing stuff here..incest is a taboo so is homosexuality...lemme ask you..some Greeks practiced homosexuality so we say Greek culture accepted that

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Abohboy: 12:19pm On Oct 06, 2021
vankelvin:

Something that is not frowned upon is openly accepted true or false?

Yes, some people were doing it secretely but it was/is not part of our culture so stop all these balderdash you are spewing out here cool cool

True if it isn't frowned upon then it is accepted by the populace

It wasn't done secretly though it is a practice that was at the time known by the people and it wasn't frowned upon so there was no reason to do it in secret and since when was sexuality a cultural concept? It was there it was never taboo and it was normal for people to practice it unlike what you and a lot of other people are claiming
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Abohboy: 12:20pm On Oct 06, 2021
mtisTheQubit:

dude i think ya confusing stuff here..incest is a taboo so is homosexuality...lemme ask you..some Greeks practiced homosexuality so we say Greek culture accepted that

Incest is a taboo but homosexuality isn't idc about the Greeks we're talking about African culture and religion
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 12:20pm On Oct 06, 2021
Abohboy:

Incest has always been bad but homosexuality hasn't it isn't up for argument
go and read the links I said then go and do more research it was never a taboo in most parts of Africa and i'm still waiting for you to bring evidence for your claims

Trash detected, successfully swept, collected and thrown into the dusbin.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 06, 2021
Just30:
grin grin
Hmm
Ghana is good
That's good to hear....my habitation is good as well cheesy
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theTranscriber: 12:22pm On Oct 06, 2021
Abohboy:

Oh so now you're changing the basis you need huh? You told me to bring evidence of ANYONE in the past who did it openly without stigma and now you;re chaning again well unfortunately I can't bring up a common man who practiced it because it wasn't unique or even special so why would they remember the names of those who did it?

If it was a taboo you don't think they'd have recorded the names of those few who practiced it openly? You didn't think of that now did you, it was a practice that was normal and was allowed to be practiced freely in most parts of Africa so those who did it weren't really remembered as special only reason why the kings and queens in Uganda and Rwanda are remembered is because they were the first of royal families to do it and because people from abroad like Muslim and Christian traders found out and they thought it weird that there was no stigma or discrimination against those who practiced it
I told you to bring anyone in "YORUBALAND"
I know you can read

now you're lying
the Muslim and Christian traders never saw homosexuality in the common people of the place

you're fooling yourself alone

kings could do basically anything they wanted and you know that well
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Abohboy: 12:22pm On Oct 06, 2021
vankelvin:
[b]

Trash detected, successfully swept, collected and thrown into the dusbin.

Go and do some research you clearly haven't bothered to so until you do we'll keep on running in circles you're wasting both of our time
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Abohboy: 12:24pm On Oct 06, 2021
theTranscriber:

I told you to bring anyone in "YORUBALAND"
I know you can read

now you're lying
the Muslim and Christian traders never saw homosexuality in the common people of the place

you're fooling yourself alone

kings could do basically anything they wanted and you know that well

I'm talking about Uganda and Rwanda in this situation and you never solely talked about yorubaland if you cared about in Yorubaland you would have read the links that i've given you twice now but clearly you're too fucking thick to click on a fucking link and read
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theTranscriber: 12:24pm On Oct 06, 2021
I'm done arguing with this aboh guy
he has totally lost it trying to make homosexuality look reasonable

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 06, 2021
Abohboy:

Incest is a taboo but homosexuality isn't idc about the Greeks we're talking about African culture and religion

So my guy ya moved to foreign lands an caught new practices...Please i beg dont assume all folks are in to that stuff..don listen to white man..even in America the number is below 15% ...yes the U.S.A

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 06, 2021
theTranscriber:
I'm done arguing with this aboh guy

he has totally lost it trying to make homosexuality look reasonable

grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theTranscriber: 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2021
Abohboy:

I'm talking about Uganda and Rwanda in this situation and you never solely talked about yorubaland if you cared about in Yorubaland you would have read the links that i've given you twice now but clearly you're too fucking thick to click on a fucking link and read
I can't see the links

I solely said yoruba
go back to my posts

I've been asking for 3 posts in a row

where are the links?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2021
Abohboy:

It wasn't done secretly though it is a practice that was at the time known by the people and it wasn't frowned upon so there was no reason to do it in secret and since when was sexuality a cultural concept? It was there it was never taboo and it was normal for people to practice it unlike what you and a lot of other people are claiming

comment successfully overlooked.

next comment cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Abohboy: 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2021
mtisTheQubit:

So my guy ya moved to foreign lands an caught new practices...Please i beg dont assume all folks are in to that stuff..don listen to white man..even in America the number is below 15% ...yes the U.S.A

It has nothing to do with western culture my views are from African religion and culture why do you believe so strongly that it is of western origin when i've posted links to disprove it but for whatever reason no one here has bothered to read a basic article
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 06, 2021
Abohboy:

did the gay folks marry cheesy grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 06, 2021
Abohboy:

It has nothing to do with western culture my views are from African religion and culture why do you believe so strongly that it is of western origin when i've posted links to disprove it but for whatever reason no one here has bothered to read a basic article
i did not see your links broh..
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theTranscriber: 12:31pm On Oct 06, 2021
vankelvin:
[/b]

period
just watch closely
the guy would soon say polygamy was never accepted in African society

just because dem whites don't like it

the west are really crazy
they make polygamy a crime but LGBTQ is legal
that's what happens when a too much liberty country like the US is world power

why can't the us go talk the homosexuality trash with Saudi Arabia their main ally?

why disturbing African countries?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Abohboy: 12:31pm On Oct 06, 2021
theTranscriber:
I can't see the links

I solely said yoruba
go back to my posts

I've been asking for 3 posts in a row

where are the links?

I stg this is the third and last fucking time that i'm posting these links if you still can't get them then I don't know it's just nairaland being special

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23808346/

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/sep/09/being-gay-african-history-homosexuality-christianity

Now after reading those go and look into the Igbo practice of 'female husbands' where women married other women it's okay you will lose this argument today and see how wrong you are
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 12:31pm On Oct 06, 2021
Abohboy:

Go and do some research you clearly haven't bothered to so until you do we'll keep on running in circles you're wasting both of our time

you are already a waste of time so I can't waste your time in anyway.

But please, I abeg of you, stop littering the page with your plenty rubbish. Allow us some peace of mind today..

Let's experience some level of sanity on the page today.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theTranscriber: 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2021
mtisTheQubit:

I would love to know who did those weddings for them cheesy
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2021
Abohboy my guy get a girlfriend....dont let a dude screw ya stuff grin i know all this mumbling is to justify ya stuff but it no gonna help .. Pushing folks to accept gayism just alienates them. so stop dragging africa culture to make butt screwing an advancement broh grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Abohboy: 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2021
theTranscriber:

just watch closely

why can't the us go talk the homosexuality trash with Saudi Arabia their main ally?

See this is your problem you assume my views are based on a western pov I believe in polygamy my great grandfather practiced polygamy so how could I be against it? My views are of African origin and culture it is you who is blinded by the whites and the west not me
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Abohboy: 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
mtisTheQubit:
Abohboy my guy get a girlfriend....dont let a dude screw ya stuff grin i know all this mumbling is to justify ya stuff but it no gonna help .. Pushing folks to accept gayism just alienates them. so stop dragging africa culture to make butt screwing an advancement broh grin

I'm in the process of doing that and why would I let a dude touch my bum that shit digusts me but it is something that was accepted by those in pre colonial African socieites and in any case we should live in a society of live and let live as long as it isn't actually vile or evil
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
theTranscriber:
I would love to know who did those weddings for them cheesy
but we must appreciate Abohboy effort here.. cheesy grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
theTranscriber:

just watch closely

That guy is a whole trash
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Abohboy: 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2021
vankelvin:

you are already a waste of time so I can't waste your time in anyway.

But please, I abeg of you, stop littering the page with your plenty rubbish. Allow us some peace of mind today..

Let's experience some level of sanity on the page today.

Go and read the links I posted and search about Igbo female husbands I will do some research on the Akan people and i'll get back to you no one will rest today till you get sense by force angry
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Abohboy: 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2021
mtisTheQubit:

I'm not actually sure about gay marriage in pre colonial socieities I know of gay intercourse in pre colonial socieites but for anything else is a blank spot for me
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theTranscriber: 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2021
Abohboy:

I stg this is the third and last fucking time that i'm posting these links if you still can't get them then I don't know it's just nairaland being special

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23808346/

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/sep/09/being-gay-african-history-homosexuality-christianity

Now after reading those go and look into the Igbo practice of 'female husbands' where women married other women it's okay you will lose this argument today and see how wrong you are
you just posted links for posting sake cheesy

both the links support my view

they say *homosexuality is not alien to Africans*

but I say *"yes they are not alien,but they were never seen as normal"*

the Igbo female husband's stuff was just a way to protect women as far as I read
they did not practice homosexuality
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2021
Abohboy:

I'm in the process of doing that and why would I let a dude touch my bum that shit digusts me but it is something that was accepted by those in pre colonial African socieites and in any case we should live in a society of live and let live as long as it isn't actually vile or evil
here we go again " was accepted by those in pre colonial African socieites"

My guy the only thing close to ths stuffis when women were allowed to marry other women..its happened if the old guy died but no children..an the lady could not have kids..so in a way they married a young woman to bear kids just for the same of old mans name..but they were not screwing grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2021
Abohboy:

Go and read the links I posted and search about Igbo female husbands I will do some research on the Akan people and i'll get back to you no one will rest today till you get sense by force angry

Huh!
the little Ive seen from you today! abeg, take your link and chew, make sure to drink water on top.

I don't have time for rubbish cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theTranscriber: 12:39pm On Oct 06, 2021
Abohboy:

See this is your problem you assume my views are based on a western pov I believe in polygamy my great grandfather practiced polygamy so how could I be against it? My views are of African origin and culture it is you who is blinded by the whites and the west not me
almost everybody's grandfather's practices polygamy that's not an achievement

my grandfather was one of the first christain priests in Abeokuta yet he married about 3 wives

we are awaiting the weddings of homosexuals in African society

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (2512) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.