Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,238 members, 7,964,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 06:27 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (449) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1216116 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (2514) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 9:29pm On Oct 06, 2021
vankelvin:

grin angry grin
Now you know grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 9:34pm On Oct 06, 2021
Shma2020:

You've already posted jorburg and I retaliated with Nairobi pics. No comparison between pics posted - Nairobi takes it.

In retail space, you're ahead. I didn't disputed that? But going by malls, Nairobi is definitely catching up. GTC is also building a mall complex in those towers.

Phouse market bigger than the entire country? grin grin grin... Dude!! You're exaggerating sh*t. Just stick to facts and prove it.
Even a sh1thole like Lagos looks nice with the right camera angles mate cool but it's the facts on the ground that matter....Nairobi is nice but its not close to Joburg !!! it's like comparing Kansas with NY....Kansas is nice but NY is on a another level

Also SA has the 8th most retail space in the world....If SA stood still it Kenya would not be able to surpass it in even our lifetime.

and yes the housing market in Joburg is bigger than the entire Kenya......well send a link shortly smiley
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 9:35pm On Oct 06, 2021
tsdarkside:

am fine....i tell you bros,if africans didnt had soo much access to information on the internet,they would have blamed corona on africa....remember aids palaver back then in the 80s....??
true that bru wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by tsdarkside(m): 9:35pm On Oct 06, 2021
jl115:
true that bru wink

hmmmm....
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 06, 2021
jl115:

Two rivers mall is a mere 65000m2 mate.......the tenth biggest mall in South Africa is nearly twice that

Can you post canal walk mall. Which I believe is the third or forth biggest mall in SA.

If it beats this, then I will leave the debate.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 9:40pm On Oct 06, 2021
tsdarkside:

uhhhhh....you can do it....how is south africa....??

corona and such....
we alright wink back to level 1 lockdown at least cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 06, 2021
jl115:
Even a sh1thole like Lagos looks nice with the right camera angles mate cool but it's the facts on the ground that matter....Nairobi is nice but its not close to Joburg !!! it's like comparing Kansas with NY....Kansas is nice but NY is on a another level

Also SA has the 8th most retail space in the world....If SA stood still it Kenya would not be able to surpass it in even our lifetime.

and yes the housing market in Joburg is bigger than the entire Kenya......well send a link shortly smiley

I told you we need 8 good yrs to catch up with jorburg.

Electric train from kenya railways to Jkia has already been proposed. Ultra modern rail station has been approved. Viaducts and expressway are under construction all over In Nairobi. Brt is nearly done. Cycling lanes & pedestrian lanes have been fixed. We're slowly bridging the gap. Soon we'll be talking about stadiums. smiley

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 9:44pm On Oct 06, 2021
Shma2020:

Can you post canal walk mall. Which I believe it's the third or forth biggest mall in SA.

If it beats this, then I will leave the debate.
Canal walk mall is 5th biggest in SA and over 140 000m2...........

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by tsdarkside(m): 9:46pm On Oct 06, 2021
jl115:
we alright wink back to level 1 lockdown at least cool

is it true that the corona virus mutated in south africa....??

i dont trust this western medias atall....

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 9:46pm On Oct 06, 2021
Shma2020:

Electric train from kenya railways to Jkia has already been proposed. Ultra modern rail station has been approved. Viaducts and expressway are under construction all over In Nairobi. Brt is nearly done. Cycling lanes & pedestrian lanes have been fixed. We're slowly bridging the gap. Soon we'll be talking about stadiums. smiley
You can't catch up that's the point....Joburg is simply to large for Nairobi to catch up in our lifetime

As I said just the road and rail network(not even mentioning retail, sports infrastructure ect ect) in Johannesburg alone is larger than the entire Kenya....we even had this debate before....I'll post the links again if you want

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 9:47pm On Oct 06, 2021
tsdarkside:

is it true that the corona virus mutated in south africa....??

i dont trust this western medias atall....
Yes wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Roan77: 9:48pm On Oct 06, 2021
jl115:

I literally haven't told a single lie my bru cool

When did I say that?? quote where I said it!! PLEASE!!!

Indians not Blacks wink #racist!!!

Yes!! there is no evidence of a single white person killing a black person

Here is the proof of your initial lie.
You see that you are the one suffering Alzheimers disease? grin

But your white cops was captured in the video you posted by yourself shooting at protesters. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by tsdarkside(m): 9:48pm On Oct 06, 2021
Shma2020:

and jorburg will stand still for you that long to catch up....
why are you kenyans soo miserable....??
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 06, 2021
jl115:
Canal walk mall is 5th biggest in SA and over 140 000m2...........

On ground it don't match with two rivers. I don't know if the entire place it sits on or just a mall?

Anyway, two rivers has the biggest samsang shop in Africa . It also has the biggest ferry wheels in africa.

Two rivers will make in top 5 in SA. But the point here was jorburg vs Nairobi.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 06, 2021
tsdarkside:

and jorburg will stand still for you that long to catch up....
why are you kenyans soo miserable....??

Have you seen a kenyan interrupting Nigeria vs SA debate?

Why is Roan77 having a nice time debating with the boer? Or you want us to take sides in their debate also?

Zombie

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 9:51pm On Oct 06, 2021
Roan77:

Here is the proof of your initial lie.
You see that you are the one suffering Alzheimers disease? grin

But your white cops was captured in the video you posted by yourself shooting at protesters. grin
fair enough smiley I did say that wink I i stand by it
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by tsdarkside(m): 9:52pm On Oct 06, 2021
Shma2020:

Why is Roan77 having a nice time debating with the boer? Or you want us to take sides in their debate also?

Zombie

this is a nigerian forum,moroon....

you dont come with your nonesense to my house and await me to dont say anything....

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Roan77: 9:52pm On Oct 06, 2021
jl115:
Nope you that was you mate.....I think you might have Alzheimer's cry

Alzheimers disease, has really dealt with you, you need a second break from the internet.

It was you that tried comparing the death rate between US and Nigeria.
Once again, your lies has caught you up. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 9:52pm On Oct 06, 2021
Shma2020:

On ground it don't match with two rivers. I don't know if you're the entire place it sits on or just a mall?

Anyway, two rivers has the biggest samsang shop in Africa . It also has the biggest ferry wheels in africa.

Two rivers will make in top 5 in SA. But the point here was jorburg vs Nairobi.
Canal Walk is 140 000m2 and it's 5th.......two rivers is 65000m2....how would it make the top 5?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by tsdarkside(m): 9:53pm On Oct 06, 2021
Shma2020:

Zombie

you kenyans are too freakin emotional....

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Roan77: 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2021
jl115:
fair enough smiley I did say that wink I i stand by it

So you now agreed that you are really suffering from Alzheimers? grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by tsdarkside(m): 9:55pm On Oct 06, 2021
Roan77:

do you even understand what is Alzheimers....??
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 9:55pm On Oct 06, 2021
Roan77:

Well I guess we both are wink since you are the one that forgot that you brought up the USA vs Nigeria thing cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 06, 2021
tsdarkside:

this is a nigerian forum,moroon....

you dont come with your nonesense to my house and await me to dont say anything....

Nigeria forum my f*ckin foot .. What are you gonna do dimwit? Are you gonna ban me? Go ahead, ban me, I want to see if you have powers in this space going by your nationality grin

Zombie
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 06, 2021
jl115:
Canal Walk is 140 000m2 and it's 5th.......two rivers is 65000m2....how would it make the top 5?

By pics. Signature looks pretty much bigger than canal walk.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by tsdarkside(m): 9:58pm On Oct 06, 2021
Shma2020:

Nigeria forum my f*ckin foot .. What are you gonna do dimwit? Are you gonna ban me? Go ahead, ban me, I want to see if you have power in this space going by your nationality grin

ban you....??
i bash you....!!

nigerian house,nigerian rules....

na proper banter....

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 9:59pm On Oct 06, 2021
Shma2020:

By pics. Signature looks pretty much bigger than canal walk.
Congrats wink but like I said nice pictures mean nothing...its the facts on the ground that matter

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by tsdarkside(m): 10:00pm On Oct 06, 2021
una will turn this thread to another,africa bashin africa anyways because of what a moroon like ffk said....

no nigerian takes that basstard serious....

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 10:01pm On Oct 06, 2021
tsdarkside:

do you even understand what is Alzheimers....??
I don't think he does my bru wink I think its time he gets some asswhopping from the darkside cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Roan77: 10:02pm On Oct 06, 2021
jl115:

Just emotional B.S from a butthurt defeatist grin grin grin I showed you the facts mate 13 vs 800 dead, seleke raised the white flag wink EOD

Nope, your thefts in uniform were slaughtered for no cause, a foolish death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 06, 2021
tsdarkside:

ban you....??
i bash you....!!

nigerian house,nigerian rules....

na proper banter....
@ji115, it was nice debating you. See you on Friday or tomorrow for continuation. grin

This m0ron has just cut short our debate.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 10:03pm On Oct 06, 2021
Roan77:

Nope, your thefts in uniform were slaughtered for no cause, a foolish death.

13 vs 800 cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (2514) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.