Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,953 members, 7,963,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 01:15 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (844) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1213990 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) ... (2514) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 4:32pm On Dec 20, 2021
samorobo:

And do what akunakuna cool cool

Enjoy nutrition. wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 4:32pm On Dec 20, 2021
gallivant:

Tantrums.

inconsequential to the massive 95% unpaved roads ...

We always have better interchanges and roads ....

If you don't agree, ask your fellow country man African traveller grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 4:32pm On Dec 20, 2021
Shma:

Wodemaya was shocked when he arrived in Nairobi.

This Nigerian YouTuber, I just forgot his name, was shocked when he arrived in Nairobi.

Several other YouTubers were shocked with the kind of development when they arrived in Nairobi... your point is empty stupid and out of ignorance. cool

Shocked of what exactly?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 4:33pm On Dec 20, 2021
samorobo:

You said it’s nutritious didn’t you?

No you did Sammy.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 4:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
GeneralDae:

In that list, even Kampala in Uganda is a beta city. That's how useless the list is.

@shma Kampala is also a beta city. Lol what’s there to brag about?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 4:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
NTSA:

just post roads in a Ghana..avoid too much talk.
Outering road Kenya.

Just look at the village roads I've posted ... They are better than Nairobi roads...

Accra is king ... Comparing it roads to Nairobi mess will be an insult ..

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 4:35pm On Dec 20, 2021
NTSA:

Too much talk.
Ndogo kundu bypass
seems you hate the facts

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 4:35pm On Dec 20, 2021
Just30:
Nairobi is a village with just 23% urbanize so it is only worth that you compare it roads to villages in East Ghana.

Tantrums.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by PetroDolla2020: 4:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
You, you no like food? If you stay without food for one day, then you will see the importance of food cool
By the way, can you imagine how it will be like to starve to death? you will be dying slowly and painfully grin
Unfortunately, that is what millions of kenyans are going through grin they come here, pretend all is well in that zoo, and keep posting nonsense photos about buildings, etc grin

when you are starving, of what use is a "fine" building to you? grin kenyans are very stvpid edioots. the most f00lish people I'd ever known grin

GeneralDae:

Guy you like food oo grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 4:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
Shma:

Impressive. grin..

Nice pics,I guess Nairobi is not such a cesspit afterall.

Btw I believe this was the good old days of thika(when it was newly constructed),now it’s encroached with dust and faded coal tar.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 4:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
gallivant:

Tantrums.

Can you spare us your nuisance?

Are we not through with the road nonsense already?
Flower pot interchange
https://youtube.com/shorts/D1Ec4s_HF50?feature=share

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by GeneralDae: 4:37pm On Dec 20, 2021
samorobo:

Yah, it's a beta- city alongside Lyon , Manchester, and Stuttgart.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 4:37pm On Dec 20, 2021
Shma:

I think so. Not so sure. YouTuber will always hype anything. Sometimes, it's not that they love the place, but because they don't want to lose followers. cool

Wow!!! You are not so dumb afterall. I give this to you,you are improving in the way you reason gayboy cool cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by IronGalaxy: 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2021
Shma:

Another day to juggle with the puny brain of this dimwit. Why should we do the challenge?
Or do you want to please ironGalaxy?

Anyhow.
I see my name being mentioned, what's popping? Lol
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 4:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
vankelvin:

Can you spare us your nuisance?

Are we not through with the road nonsense already?
Flower pot interchange

Development is a nuisance now? You rather the tantrums? Don't post renders hobbit.. wink
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 4:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
NTSA:

just post roads in a Ghana..avoid too much talk.
Outering road Kenya.

As if we don't have good roads too.
What's the point in repeating pictures every now and then?

Every seconds you want us to repeat pictures? is that what you mean by development?

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 4:42pm On Dec 20, 2021
Just30:
stop the nonsense

It's from Ghana 2020 census

There are 10.8 million properties here

How can [b]Kumasi alone [/b]be having over 3m buildings when the entire country has about 10.8m buildings? Drop the stats for that of Kumasi alone let me see.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 4:42pm On Dec 20, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
You, you no like food? If you stay without food for one day, then you will see the importance of food cool
By the way, can you imagine how it will be like to starve to death? you will be dying slowly and painfully grin
Unfortunately, that is what millions of kenyans are going through grin they come here, pretend all is well in that zoo, and keep posting nonsense photos about buildings, etc grin

when you are starving, of what use is a "fine" building to you? grin kenyans are very stvpid edioots. the most f00lish people I'd ever known grin

Food must be scarce in Ghana if that's all you ever think off. grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 4:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
Shma:

Egypt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23b35QKEF88

Kenyans, stealing is not good so stop

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
samorobo:

Obsession is not the word,manipulation is. I manipulate you for free.
I quote almost every post here so suck it up and quit whining. I am not stopping anytime soon.
Mr. I'm the reason why you don't breathe in Nairaland. I've exposed your minuscule brain cells to the public and now, you're mongering around like a confused demented kid with verbal diarrhea trying to stick relevant.

I've tortured you to the point that you keep quoting every post of mine. Is it my problem that you were born mentally challenged and found poverty-stricken parents who didn't feed you well to a point of developing malnourished brain cells?

At this point, just know that you're irrelevant. Wits like oba, chanter and the likes used to shower you with likes, cos those days, you deceived a lot of people that you're something. The day I decided to fold my sleeve and juggle with your puny brain, that's when you seized to be relevant. Of late, you embrace nobody and that's why your posts receive zero likes. cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 4:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
Just30:
it's fact ...

Properties in that neighborhood rent substantial amounts that are beyond the affordability of all the Kenyan slum dwellers here.

Once again,this is a very childish take.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 4:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
gallivant:

Tantrums.

again inconsequential to your 95% untarred roads

All of Nairobi inner city roads are unpaved

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 4:46pm On Dec 20, 2021
gallivant:

Tantrums.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 20, 2021
samorobo:

Try ask your f*ckmate cool

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 4:46pm On Dec 20, 2021
gallivant:

Development is a nuisance now? You rather the tantrums? Don't post renders hobbit.. wink

I tot you have at least a half kilobyte size of sense.. Did you not see the link I provided?

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by NTSA: 4:46pm On Dec 20, 2021
Just30:

Just look at the village roads I've posted ... They are better than Nairobi roads...

Accra is king ... Comparing it roads to Nairobi mess will be an insult ..

Ghanas vision 3200

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 4:47pm On Dec 20, 2021
popizaino:

How can [b]Kumasi alone [/b]be having over 3m buildings when the entire country has about 10.8m buildings? Drop the stats for that of Kumasi alone let me see.

Can you do yourself some good by asking your ancestors these dumb questions?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 20, 2021
vankelvin:

Kenyans, stealing is not good so stop
Tell Egyptians the same.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 4:48pm On Dec 20, 2021
popizaino:

did you see Kumasi and Accra population?

Go and read the census data before you start making noise

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by NTSA: 4:49pm On Dec 20, 2021
Just30:

As usual Noisemakers have nothing to show..estate roads Kenya

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by vankelvin: 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2021
Shma:

Tell Egyptians the same.

Tell them when you meet them.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2021
popizaino:

Once again,this is a very childish take.
it's good that I've silenced you to repition ...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) ... (2514) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.