Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,760 members, 7,875,919 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:56 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (907) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1149587 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) ... (2505) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2022
Shma:

No Nigeria project can stand SGR infrastructure. Blame the trains but the infrastructure is still intact.

The rest of your noise is tantrums.

Mumu we will get to you soon,take a break.The conversations going on here is more than your puny brain and that of Chennai.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 12:53pm On Jan 05, 2022
Dont mix mental illness with illegal drugs smiley - what a tortured argument. Just share the link of the miracle 200M 3km bridge. That has to be cheapest such bridge.
Just30:
That is very cheap considering the scope of work ....

It should easily cost 1.8 billion dollars but we got it at 200 million dollars.

So now it's no longer expensive but cheap?
200m is very expressive and then not enough in one sentence grin grin

Good boy .... Anyway, this is the scope of work...

It will have 6 lanes, a cable string section and stand at 146 meters high, 30 meters width and will withstand winds of up to 250km/h

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 05, 2022
rvp2018:
I dont think so - see that diagram. Your diaspora is doing great - bring investment back - but you're otherwise hopeless.

Kenya remain the rising african lion

These people are overlooking the fact that we're non-mineral with 70% unstable land.

Kenya is just special.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 05, 2022
samorobo:

Mumu we will get to you soon,take a break. The conversations going on here is more than your puny brain and that of Chennai.

If you can't contribute to debate f*ck off. Don't display ignorance in everything. Copying the same punchline I keep telling you then bombarding me with them won't dispute the fact that this conversation is way beyond your mental capacity.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:59pm On Jan 05, 2022
Hun
rvp2018:
You were happy to show Indian Gupta 600M dollar steel mill? There is good chinese and bad chinese. Good Indian and bad indian. Good Nigerian and bad Nigerian. Investor versus smuggler. Tourist versus drug dealer.

Well too bad for you,the bad Chinese came for you this time and they tampered with something very important, your sgr(the biggest investment since the inception of your tiny little zoo)
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 1:02pm On Jan 05, 2022
rvp2018:
Dont mix mental illness with illegal drugs smiley - what a tortured argument. Just share the link of the miracle 200M 3km bridge. That has to be cheapest such bridge.
why do I need to share a link
When I've posted everything here?

When in one sentence, your lunatic mind moved from it being too expensive to cheap ? grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2022
samorobo:

Grandness is relative I believe,you two less than 20km flyover obviously doesn’t inspire anyone,not even Togo. We are talking modern light rails worth billions with zero noise(not your Spanish garbage) and here you are troubling our peace with a flyover that can be gotten in far bolo Haram territory like Borno. Nonsense.

Wake up, you're dreaming.
The last grand project in your zoo took 11yrs and still in the construction phase. I can give you an example: Abuja pillar - started in 2010 and it's still under construction.
Eko is a no-brainer that is lagging.

Kenya with a grand project, A project that will consume Nigeria 20yrs is being handled within a year. know your Lane my guy cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 1:05pm On Jan 05, 2022
They know it. They are just here for the fireworks smiley
Shma:

These people are overlooking the fact that we're non-mineral with 70% unstable land.

Kenya is just special.

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:06pm On Jan 05, 2022
Shma:

If you can't contribute to debate f*ck off. Don't display ignorance in everything. Copying the same punchline I keep telling you then bombarding me with them won't dispute the fact that this conversation is way beyond your mental capacity.

Awwwwwwn, I understand you feel left out(no thanks to your inept olodo brain),so let me engage your brain a little.
Start by telling me why Kenya didn’t harness her resourceless like Singapore? Since you claim we didn’t like the UAE’s.

Then we move over to Kenya not looking remotely close to anything in Morocco despite similar gdp figures. cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2022
rvp2018:
They know it. They are just here for the fireworks smiley
grin grin grin...
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by rvp2018: 1:08pm On Jan 05, 2022
The African lion just about to roar....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:09pm On Jan 05, 2022
Shma:

Wake up, you're dreaming.
The last grand project in your zoo took 11yrs and still in the construction phase. I can give you an example: Abuja pillar - started in 2010 and it's still under construction.
Eko is a no-brainer that is lagging.

Kenya with a grand project, A project that will consume Nigeria 20yrs is being handled within a year. know your Lane my guy cool

The usual polemics.more noise ,zero substance.

What is Abuja pillar?

Eko Atlantic kicked off about thesame time with your konza white owned tea.can you see the difference today.

I repeat grandness is relative across nation.to you a mere 20km flyover is grandness to us a complex modern light rails with 8 stations is not grandness. You see where this is going yet?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 05, 2022
samorobo:

Awwwwwwn, I understand you feel left out(no thanks to your inept olodo brain),so let me engage your brain a little.
Start by telling me why Kenya didn’t harness her resourceless like Singapore? Since you claim we didn’t like the UAE’s.

Then we move over to Kenya not looking remotely close to anything in Morocco despite similar gdp figures. cool

Narrow the topic, let's focus on the mains - before your minuscule brain cells burst out of the heat.

Cities for instace;
Anyone will tell you that Nairobi is more developed than Casablanca. With their ancient buildings, Nairobi is doing modern skyscrapers & low rise buildings..

Lagos with bigger GDP than Morocco can't defend itself, or can you? cool
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 05, 2022
samorobo:

The usual polemics.more noise ,zero substance.

What is Abuja pillar?

Eko Atlantic kicked off about thesame time with your konza white owned tea.can you see the difference today.

I repeat grandness is relative across nation.to you a mere 20km flyover is grandness to us a complex modern light rails with 8 stations is not grandness. You see where this is going yet?
You don't know the millennium tower? An elevated stalled ugly structure in the middle of Abuja?

You have oil in tonnes, that project should be in the final phase as of now.

Konza is 90% done, only waiting for investors who will start focusing on the vertical. 8yrs is a long time for Kenya to complete their projects. by 2030, we'll be done with konza.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:22pm On Jan 05, 2022
Shma:

Narrow the topic, let's focus on the mains - before your minuscule brain cells burst out of the heat.

Cities for instace;
Anyone will tell you that Nairobi is more developed than Casablanca. With their ancient buildings, Nairobi is doing modern skyscrapers & low rise buildings..

You must be blind.should I open this topic to neutral people like jiln5,jace and the likes
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 1:23pm On Jan 05, 2022
Lunacy

nairobi is not even more developed than Kampala and you are already talking about a highly developed Casablanca?
Shma:

Cities for instace;

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 05, 2022
samorobo:

You must be blind.should I open this topic to neutral people like jiln5,jace and the likes

The topic is between me and you. I'm doing you a favor by debating you. I don't want you to remain irrelevant on the hot topics that requires intelligence.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 05, 2022
Just30:
Lunacy

[s]nairobi is not even more developed than Kampala and you are already talking about a highly developed Casablanca?[/s]
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2022
Shma:

You don't know the millennium tower? An elevated stalled ugly structure in the middle of Abuja?

You have oil in tonnes, that project should be in the final phase as of now.

Konza is 90% done, only waiting for investors who will start focusing on the vertical. 8yrs is a long time for Kenya to complete their projects. by 2030, we'll be done with konza.

Lol konz is a dead joke since 2008 just like the mosquitoe breeding pit in upper hill. Millennium tower is a government project that is better than your hideous masjuaa park monument. And no we don’t consider millennium tower as a grand project,this is not Kenya idiot.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2022
forgiveness:

It doesn’t change the fact that Nigeria is ten times more developed than any country in Subshara Africa save South Africa.
No!!
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:30pm On Jan 05, 2022
Shma:

The topic is between me and you. I'm doing you a favor by debating you. I don't want you to remain irrelevant on the hot topics that requires intelligence.

No I want to invite numeutral people fir their honest review. Why are you insecure already,I didn’t mention afriquezuid to avoid you tagging it as biased and dishonest.

Never you kid yourself,Casablanca and most Chinese cities are likened to those in Spain. All five cities in mortician have modern light from Alston like those in France and also extensive road network that can only be rivalved with those in SA. Again,Don’t be stupid.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
Just30:
Lunacy

nairobi is not even more developed than Kampala and you are already talking about a highly developed Casablanca?

Can you imagine?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 1:33pm On Jan 05, 2022
rvp2018:
South African airways is worse position than KQ. They have gone belly up. KQ has never stopped flying since 1963 - or 1978 when East African Ariline gave way to regional airlines.

As for Tanzania - you're hopeless.

KQ still own your precision air

when has SAA stopped flying? It suspended flights for a month due to the take over from it's new owners and also due to covid
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:33pm On Jan 05, 2022
Shma:

Cities for instace;

Am Kenya defend itself against Morocco,note you have similar gdp. Morocco has about 5 world cities,Nairobi has just one third world city with a cherry on the top “kibera”.

Also shed more light on the Kenya and Singaporean thingy.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 1:35pm On Jan 05, 2022
jl115:
when has SAA stopped flying? It suspended flights for a month due to the take over from it's new owners and also due to covid

Do you think Nairobi is more developed than Casablanca. Your honest review sir.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 05, 2022
samorobo:

No I want to invite numeutral people fir their honest review. Why are you insecure already,I didn’t mention afriquezuid to avoid you tagging it as biased and dishonest.

Never you kid yourself,Casablanca and most Chinese cities are likened to those in Spain. All five cities in mortician have modern light from Alston like those in France and also extensive road network that can only be rivalved with those in SA. Again,Don’t be stupid.

You invited the topic because you're idle, if you can't handle it by yourself then f*ck off.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 1:36pm On Jan 05, 2022
rvp2018:
South Africa is the saudi arabia of minerals.
actually it isn't anymore.... Mining only contributes 8% of SAs gdp
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 05, 2022
samorobo:

Do you think Nairobi is more developed than Casablanca. Your honest review sir.
See the childishness..... The onus is on you, not jl115
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by popizaino(m): 1:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
samorobo:

Kpekelekpele,arugbo je gbese grin grin
Lol what does tz have?

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Ta ni yoo san ?
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 1:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
rvp2018:
Dream on. In Subsahara Africa - KQ is now 2nd to Ethiopia - after SA went belly up.
KQ's subsidiaries like Precision Air or JamboJet - beat your useless airline.
Airline business is not owning jets - you can lease them - it's the entire operation that need to work like a clockwork
Something you lazy dull Tanzanians CANNOT HACK
SAA is now majority privately owned..... So while KQ will continue to ask for bail outs for years to come(just like SAA did), SAA will only get better from now on
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just30: 1:41pm On Jan 05, 2022
samorobo:

Can you imagine?
I'm even laughing grin grin
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by jl115: 1:42pm On Jan 05, 2022
rvp2018:
How can they reject a airline that flies to 50 destinations - when they are starting from the scratch.

South African Airways announced last month that it had set a date (September 23rd) to resume operations. True to its word, SAA will relaunch today after a year of inactivity and almost 18 months without a commercial flight.

The carrier will initially offer flights from Johannesburg to Cape Town, Accra, Kinshasa, Harare, Lusaka and Maputo.

That was in 2021 my bru

(1) (2) (3) ... (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) ... (2505) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.