Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,210 members, 7,963,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 01:25 AM

Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode - Politics (973) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (1215892 Views)

Fayose Shuts Down Access Bank Branch Over Fani-Kayode's Wife's Detention / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) ... (2514) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by ItooWorWor(m): 10:51am On Jan 25, 2022
Warri city Nigeria grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 11:15am On Jan 25, 2022
rvp2018:
Name of the Ghanian design company smiley . GIBB south africa is designing your roads.
contractor of the project comes with designs after feasibility studies for approval

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 11:17am On Jan 25, 2022
rvp2018:
Lame! madness.
You live in a zoo!
In any serious country - you cannot have contractor designing the road.
You have three actors - designer(architect of the road) who decide whether you need three or two lanes and what kind of intersections - and bridges, the contractor of the road and the supervisor (who can also be the designer).
Gov issue a design contract.
The designer tells them this road will cost you 100m dollars - will require this kind of bridges - etc.
Gov go shopping for money - when it get it - via budget or PPP.
It then invite environmental impact assessment to approve them project - if trees will be fell - contractor will have to budget to plant them etc.
It then nvites contractors knowing the road should be 100M or about - and the environmental mitigation required.
Contractors bid - compete for the road - maybe they get it at 90M or 110M
They start construction under the supervision of the designer.
If the road is very tiny like in Ghana - the gov engineers can supervise them.
all this nonsense lunatic rant won't change the facts

Learn and stop posting nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by POKUASI2: 11:21am On Jan 25, 2022
Just40:
I wonder why you lie so much

You mean the Mannet Junction that you branch off to Regimanuel has containers, a place where there's no space for anything?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPBYQMuAMy0

Neither Roman Ridge or Ridge itself has containers
Here is a video of ridge, better show me where you're talking about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2AAzUM2eLE

Here is Palace mall and a few meters from east airport
Better show me the containers you're talking about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOnOpxUH1kw
You said spintex neighborhood don't have containers and that's a lie cos spintex neighborhood have containers scattered all over you went pulling vidoes to prove a nonsensical point of places you probably don't know physically. I listed the areas I've been to just last week and there are container shops all over and you went pulling vidoes.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 11:25am On Jan 25, 2022
Ghana Mobile Money transactions value for 2021 was 200 billion dollars

Another 100% ywar to year growth

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by POKUASI2: 11:25am On Jan 25, 2022
vankelvin:

See where the conversation is leading to?

Which Ghanaians told you our Police people are not corrupt? "the emboldened" , is that what makes you go crazy about Ghanaians? ..

It's as if those Ghanaians you meet on daily basis really make life a living hell for you and nairaland is where you come to vent your anger.. You need to take your mental health seriously cos very soon you will go naked..
When you live among people you hate na mad you go mad, this no be science.
how can Ghanaians make my life a living hell when am the one rescuing your people from being exploited from the police.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 11:29am On Jan 25, 2022
POKUASI2:
You said spintex neighborhood don't have containers and that's a lie cos spintex neighborhood have containers scattered all over you went pulling vidoes to prove a nonsensical point of places you probably don't know physically. I listed the areas I've been to just last week and there are container shops all over and you went pulling vidoes.
You mean I don't know Spintex that I ply Everytime I'm home from work ?

I gave you a video because it tells a 1000 story

I give you videos from 3 days ago of all the places you mentioned to prove that you lied

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by POKUASI2: 11:31am On Jan 25, 2022
Just40:
Ghana Mobile Money transactions value for 2021 was 200 billion dollars

Another 100% ywar to year growth

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by POKUASI2: 11:32am On Jan 25, 2022
Just40:

I give you videos from 3 days ago of all the places you mentioned to prove that you lied

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by POKUASI2: 11:35am On Jan 25, 2022
Just40:

that's one thing about you Ghanaians. You people can lie to even God himself.. I've lived at spintex and I know there are kiosks all over spintex.. you that drive by spintex is telling me I'm lying.. interesting!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 11:35am On Jan 25, 2022
[quote author=POKUASI2 post=109677380][/quote] these were developing along the motorway and last year the TDC and the highway ministry cleared all of them to make way for the motorway expansion

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by POKUASI2: 11:38am On Jan 25, 2022
[color=#990000][/color] somebody should show me how to post links to YouTube videos here so I can shame these lying Ghanaians here..
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by POKUASI2: 11:41am On Jan 25, 2022
Just40:
these were developing along the motorway and last year the TDC and the highway ministry cleared all of them to make way for the motorway expansion
motor way around where? Nothing was cleared you are lying.. I went to that area last week on my way to ashiaman..
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 11:42am On Jan 25, 2022
rvp2018:
Talk about Nigeria - dont run to Morocco and South Africa. NMS have tried. We need to double down on pavements,footpaths and walkways - the final jigsaw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6DSbc2cvKs

What I said still doesn’t change for nothing,if you like wait fir it to rain so the roads can be wet and appear darker it’s still doesn’t change the fact that once the sun is out the road dries and reveals the hideous work of NMs. Tell NMS that I Sammy said they’ve gat lots of work to do.they should roll up their sleeves and get to work.And yes this is an upgraded Mombasa,prove me wrong.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 11:43am On Jan 25, 2022
Jontez:

Jeeez!!!!!!!! Pumped balloon? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
All ghaniqn have ulcers shocked

Oga. You crazy oooo. This has no comeback grin

She.male in the building.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 11:45am On Jan 25, 2022
[quote author=POKUASI2 post=109677380][/quote] these were developing along the motorway and last year the TDC and the highway ministry cleared all of them to make way for the motorway expansion

Dramatisation from bloggers... There's nothing like squatter estate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4t7RiimYnzo

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 11:46am On Jan 25, 2022
[quote author=POKUASI2 post=109677354][/quote]

Demolished 3 months ago

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 11:46am On Jan 25, 2022
rvp2018:
Talking of bridges - still in Mombasa - Makupa causeway is being destroyed and bridge of 450m - two bridges - four lanes each - being built

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmxdj_91pYc

Mombasa can never impress anyone.it’s 1.6km bridge now,who knows it’s might be 0.1km the next time grin grin such minuscule baby steps doesn’t even inspire Rwanda.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 11:47am On Jan 25, 2022
POKUASI2:
motor way around where? Nothing was cleared you are lying.. I went to that area last week on my way to ashiaman..
the entire stretch was cleared

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 11:47am On Jan 25, 2022
rvp2018:
68816419, as you build the 2nd smiley bridge over river niger - the 2kms Mteza and 600m Mwache bridges will open Mombasa South coast - for billion dollars Free port and Special economic zones - for exports - that Japanases are going to build.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e9rgLufKUA&t=177s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SygWPxG-JgQ

Yeah I love what I am hearing,2km,1.6km,O.5km. Pls keep it coming let’s see if that can get Uganda or Togo impressed.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 11:48am On Jan 25, 2022
POKUASI2:
that's one thing about you Ghanaians. You people can lie to even God himself.. I've lived at spintex and I know there are kiosks all over spintex.. you that drive by spintex is telling me I'm lying.. interesting!!!
you don't have to lie all the time

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 11:50am On Jan 25, 2022
Just40:
it's mine and I have my girlfriend with me .... Yeah 3 million is very cheap grin

Girlfriend.I thought you had a kid or are you a baby daddy.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 11:51am On Jan 25, 2022
68816419:
@RVP : Lagos at Night, a city of Generators wink wink wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mOVsuCOsdc

Generator built us this beautiful city,Kenyans should switch to generator to enjoy this development.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by POKUASI2: 11:52am On Jan 25, 2022
Just40:
these were developing along the motorway and last year the TDC and the highway ministry cleared all of them to make way for the motorway expansion

Dramatisation from bloggers... There's nothing like squatter estate
this is one of the many at spintex. From cold store to community 18 junction is littered with kiosks. The road connecting spintex and haatso have kiosks and containers all over.. and when I mention containers I mean peoples' places of abode
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
jl115:
Bolded is exactly the problem....you are ignorant.......Waterfall city which isn't even that big of a development compared to the new confirmed Lanseria city yet it is twice the size of eko atlantic.......Go take that to the bank cool

While I might not not argue on the size seeing that I don’t know the size of both your city(which wasn’t even my assertion at the first place) I would like to draw your attention to the infrastructural aesthetical beauty of eko Atlantic,one that is beyond rare across the globe save fir a few Singapore,Qatar,Dubai and Chinese city/district. I have seen waterfall and maybe not lanseria and I can tell that in as much as waterfall is very beautiful it’s ain’t half as close to eko Atlantic(waterfall is yet again another Sandton).eko Atlantic has a freaking canal right in the middle of the district for water commuting with pedestrians lane and roads on both sides of the canal.

Just imagine a typical busy New York district with scrapes on both side of the road,car horning and honking with large swathes of crowd running to their destination via footpath and right in the middle of all this is Amsterdam kinda canal with a deep clean sky blue water running throughout the entire district from street to street.now let me know when any other African country can hack this.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theenchanter: 12:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
jl115:
Bolded is exactly the problem....you are ignorant.......Waterfall city which isn't even that big of a development compared to the new confirmed Lanseria city yet it is twice the size of eko atlantic.......Go take that to the bank cool
were lanseria and waterfall city reclaimed from the ocean?

The reclaimation from the ocean and in fact, sitting on the Atlantic ocean is what makes eko Atlantic different.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by theenchanter: 12:04pm On Jan 25, 2022
samorobo:

While I might not not argue on the size seeing that I don’t know the size of both your city(which wasn’t even my assertion at the first place) I would like to draw your attention to the infrastructural aesthetical beauty of eko Atlantic,one that is beyond rare across the globe save fir a few Singapore,Qatar,Dubai and Chinese city/district. I have seen waterfall and maybe not lanseria and I can tell that in as much as waterfall is very beautiful it’s ain’t half as close to eko Atlantic(waterfall is yet again another Sandton).eko Atlantic has a freaking canal right in the middle of the district for water commuting with pedestrians lane and roads on both sides of the canal.

Just imagine a typical busy New York district with scrapes on both side of the road,car horning and honking with large swathes of crowd running to their destination via footpath and right in the middle of all this is Amsterdam kinda canal with a deep clean sky blue water running throughout the entire district from street to street.now let me know when any other African country can hack this.
u too get mouth, chaiii, see imagination of the highest order. cheesy
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 12:06pm On Jan 25, 2022
samorobo:

Girlfriend.I thought you had a kid or are you a baby daddy.
Naa I don't have a kid grin grin

My fiance will be completing her master's this year.. maybe after that

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:09pm On Jan 25, 2022
rvp2018:
Sucking up to the big zoo? How is it cost efficient? 2.5B dollars for a bridge - that money can build a serious metro in the entire of Lagos. Something like Adis Ababa - 700m dollars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_8AUSP-fVE

Lmao you really think Kenya can teach us a thing on cost efficiency of a project.

A certain Mombasa bridge of less than 3km cost over $2bn(the Japanese came to rob you blind like the Chinese this time),same with your 10km Nairobi flyover that cost over a billion usd. What about your sgr that cost twice if ours and is still largely a wicked Chinese failure loosing out on profits constantly.

A 37km double decked bridge which apparently would be the longest in Africa and among the best in the world for $2bn. I say we got it for a steal. And pls bare it in mind it’s is 100% private funded so your noise is even dead on arrival. Try something else.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by samorobo: 12:11pm On Jan 25, 2022
theenchanter:
u too get mouth, chaiii, see imagination of the highest order. cheesy

They need to understand that eko Atlantic is not just beyond African standard but almost beyond global standards.
Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by gallivant: 12:16pm On Jan 25, 2022
[img][/img]
samorobo:
Loly.

But of course the show must continue.
@RVP PLS see your zoo and weep blood.who cursed Kenya. This is a deep sea of endless poverty and slum intermarrying against their wish’s.

I present the crazy zoo MERU COUNTY. you can never,ever teach us a thing.Nigeria has long left this shameful level.I spit on your zoo as usual it’s always a pleasure.

Show must continue...

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode by Just40: 12:16pm On Jan 25, 2022
POKUASI2:
this is one of the many at spintex. From cold store to community 18 junction is littered with kiosks. The road connecting spintex and haatso have kiosks and containers all over.. and when I mention containers I mean peoples' places of abode
so now you've moved from Spintex to Haatso? grin grin

People don't sleep in containers 95% of the time they use it for petty trading

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) ... (2514) (Reply)

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. / Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.