Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,298 members, 7,887,884 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:45 PM

Mikel Obi,the Hero Of Our Time - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi,the Hero Of Our Time (842 Views)

Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap / Olga Diyachenko, Mikel Obi's Russian Wife Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss / Messi, Mikel Obi And Taiye Taiwo As 1st, 2nd, 3rd Best Players (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Obi,the Hero Of Our Time by Calebosko(m): 9:38pm On Sep 03, 2016
i was there at the nest of champion live,you need to see how the fanz were chanting obi,obi. Starting from when he apear for the pre martch warm up,i think mikel obi has stamp his name in the book of nigerian hero such as jj okocha,kanu and jobo.

Re: Mikel Obi,the Hero Of Our Time by daveP(m): 10:18pm On Sep 03, 2016
Oga thank God na jobo you write cos I'd called one press-up thunder to fire you. How he take join legend? HBP-instigator is legend?

as for Mikel, agreed. what a way to change History; at the close of a long career.

(1) (Reply)

FIFA Announces Officials And Time For Zambia V Nigeria World Cup Qualifiers In N / Sports!!! / Petition For The Barcelona - PSG Match To Be Replayed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.