Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,871 members, 7,872,887 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:16 AM

Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ?? (6818 Views)

"This Is The Most Handsome Man In The World" - Social Media Users (Photos) / Isnt He The Most Handsome Yoruba Guy In The World / Nairaland Most Handsome Guy,post Your Pics To Defeat Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ?? by jashar(f): 8:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
but i thought you said you love me angry angry angry

I do, but God loves you most.
Re: Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ?? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 04, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
what happened to your original profile?
nothin'
Re: Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ?? by TerrorSquad147: 8:59pm On Sep 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
nothin'
Ok, I thought you were being banished into the evil forest..
Re: Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ?? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 04, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
Ok, I thought you were being banished into the evil forest..
no. I escaped their clutches
•••••
Hi. We know each other?
Re: Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ?? by TerrorSquad147: 9:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
no. I escaped their clutches
•••••
Hi. We know each other?
we don't know each other, but we read each other's comment.
Re: Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ?? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 04, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
we don't know each other, but we read each other's comment.
I see.
Re: Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ?? by TerrorSquad147: 9:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I see.
hummm!!
Re: Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ?? by TerrorSquad147: 9:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I see.
how's your day going?
Re: Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ?? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
how's your day going?
it's good. Yer's?
Re: Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ?? by TerrorSquad147: 9:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
it's good. Yer's?
mine went well, it's night already...
Re: Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ?? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
mine went well, it's night already...
I know,Nairaland displays the time up top
It's the afternoon her though,3pm
Re: Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ?? by TerrorSquad147: 9:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I know,Nairaland displays the time up top
It's the afternoon her though,3pm
ok....enjoy the rest of your day. I'm 'bout to sleep. Goodnight wink
Re: Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ?? by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 05, 2016
Am rich too
Re: Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ?? by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 05, 2016
>smiley
Re: Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ?? by sinaj(f): 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
sinajangry
papa sinaj sad
Re: Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ?? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 05, 2016
sinaj:
papa sinaj sad
where Da fooork you keep d condom angry angry
Re: Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ?? by sinaj(f): 7:44pm On Sep 05, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
where Da fooork you keep d condom angry angry
m tired of condom sad

Wana feel ur skin
Re: Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ?? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2016
sinaj:
m tired of condom sad

Wana feel ur skin
Sweery can i pm you ,i have 16inch long ,oily fat wink kondo, can u withstandit? wink wink wink
Re: Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ?? by Kasimaramma2(f): 10:31pm On Sep 05, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
is he not too cute for the ladies ? cheesy wink smiley

Modified: i think the boys are angry that i get all the women in this forum , that i am handsome , rich and loved by all .... cheesy cheesy cheesy
I would rate you 50% since you could afford a face.

Your bones standing out criss-cross,add more flesh by eating right.
Slice some of that lip please so you don't look off point
Re: Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ?? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 05, 2016
sinaj:
m tired of condom sad

Wana feel ur skin
sinaj, Since you said this, my kondo has been up and standing for sometime cry cry ....i can't wait to ride on your back sweety cheesy cheesysmiley smiley wink
Re: Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ?? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 05, 2016
Kasimaramma2:
I would rate you 50% since you could afford a face.
Your bones standing out criss-cross,add more flesh by eating right. Slice some of that lip please so you don't look off point
and you are faceless ,which means you're ugly smiley smiley
Re: Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ?? by sinaj(f): 1:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
sinaj, Since you said this, my kondo has been up and standing for sometime cry cry ....i can't wait to ride on your back sweety cheesy cheesysmiley smiley wink
lol pls appease ur kondo
Re: Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ?? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
sinaj:
lol pls appease ur kondo
i love you baby angry angry
Re: Is He The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland ?? by Kasimaramma2(f): 6:30pm On Sep 12, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
and you are faceless ,which means you're ugly smiley smiley
lame response...so my picshud be 24/7 on my d....ccarcass?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Said I Got Sexy Lips - Photos / Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls / My Girlfriend Wants Head Job Or She Will Quit The Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.