Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,568 members, 7,972,137 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 02:46 AM

Recharge Your Sim Without Going To Any Retailers Shop - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Recharge Your Sim Without Going To Any Retailers Shop (475 Views)

How To Activate Double Data Bonus On Your Mtn Sim Without Trick / How To Send Free Unlimited SMS On Your Sim Today / How To Format Data Without Going Into Recovery Mode In Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recharge Your Sim Without Going To Any Retailers Shop by fex1997(m): 11:57pm On Sep 03, 2016
Best way to recharge without internet connections
Network providers in Nigeria have done a great job by allowing customers borrow airtime whenever they are stranded, but I think letting their customers recharge directly from their mobile phones without moving an inch whatsoever like going to the ATM is something amazing. Yes surely you might have some money in your bank account probably budgeted, but you also have some extra change on top of your budget which you could use to make your recharge for calls.
Chill, I’ll show you how to recharge from your bank while you are at home or even stranded, I use this method with my GT bank whenever I want to subscribe, and when I need airtime as well.
USSD Codes to Recharge from Banks in Nigeria
How to Buy Airtime from Guarantee Trust Bank:
Simply dial *737*Amount#
Example: If you wish to recharge N1000 you simply dial *737*1000# then you’ll be recharged with N1000 and N 1000 will be deducted from your bank account.
With Guarantee Trust Bank, you can as well transfer airtime to other sim cards that are not registered with your bank account. Like to friends and loved ones. Simply dial *737*Amount*Recipient Phone Number#, after that you’ll be asked to choose the network that your friend uses, then lastly you’ll be asked to input the last four digits of your ATM card........; MORE CAN BE gotten from =
www.jagmong.com/2016/06/best-way-to-recharge-without-internet.html

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Founder: Zuckerberg Accused Of Tyranny / Revenuhits: I Need Help Please / Good Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.