Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,958 members, 7,879,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:24 AM

With These Photos Of Joselyn Dumas We Can Tell Toolz To Step Aside - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / With These Photos Of Joselyn Dumas We Can Tell Toolz To Step Aside (4185 Views)

Joselyn Dumas: "I Am In Charge During Sex" / 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband / Lady Asks Toolz To Give Her Beads: See The Reply Toolz Gave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With These Photos Of Joselyn Dumas We Can Tell Toolz To Step Aside by Kakakino(m): 2:10am On Sep 04, 2016
Re: With These Photos Of Joselyn Dumas We Can Tell Toolz To Step Aside by Kakakino(m): 2:14am On Sep 04, 2016
Re: With These Photos Of Joselyn Dumas We Can Tell Toolz To Step Aside by youngest85(m): 2:34am On Sep 04, 2016
padding paddable padded

4 Likes

Re: With These Photos Of Joselyn Dumas We Can Tell Toolz To Step Aside by bjprodint(f): 5:42am On Sep 04, 2016
She's sexy,toolz is just fat

6 Likes

Re: With These Photos Of Joselyn Dumas We Can Tell Toolz To Step Aside by Nobody: 6:01am On Sep 04, 2016
Her curves is wayy better then toolz they are not even in the same league.

5 Likes

Re: With These Photos Of Joselyn Dumas We Can Tell Toolz To Step Aside by ayusco85(m): 6:18am On Sep 04, 2016
She is way more sexier than toolz. Quote me anywhere
Re: With These Photos Of Joselyn Dumas We Can Tell Toolz To Step Aside by Richkid97(m): 7:04am On Sep 04, 2016
MILF
Re: With These Photos Of Joselyn Dumas We Can Tell Toolz To Step Aside by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:06am On Sep 04, 2016
**sighs **
Re: With These Photos Of Joselyn Dumas We Can Tell Toolz To Step Aside by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 04, 2016
youngest85:
padding paddable padded
dem dey pad waist again ni
Re: With These Photos Of Joselyn Dumas We Can Tell Toolz To Step Aside by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 04, 2016
She gat it more than Toolz! Waist odi okay..very beautiful as well!

1 Like

Re: With These Photos Of Joselyn Dumas We Can Tell Toolz To Step Aside by kendrick9(m): 7:34am On Sep 04, 2016
this ghanian is way more sexier.
Toolz is overrated,she's fat with an average face...i wouldn't bang her even if presented

1 Like

Re: With These Photos Of Joselyn Dumas We Can Tell Toolz To Step Aside by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 04, 2016
She's sexy but I feel her body's been under the knife.
Re: With These Photos Of Joselyn Dumas We Can Tell Toolz To Step Aside by IamNawty(f): 10:01am On Sep 04, 2016
..and to think that she was once fat.. Like eniola badmus. If u think am lying Google it and thank me later
Re: With These Photos Of Joselyn Dumas We Can Tell Toolz To Step Aside by bayelsa1son(m): 10:32am On Sep 04, 2016
Shes far way sexier dan dat fat fatty fattiest toolz
Re: With These Photos Of Joselyn Dumas We Can Tell Toolz To Step Aside by Goyim: 10:33am On Sep 04, 2016
IamNawty:
..and to think that she was once fat.. Like eniola badmus. If u think am lying Google it and thank me later

You look very african. I dont even know if that statement is correct but thats the only way i could put it

But damn you're 100% african, none of that western style bullshiit.
Re: With These Photos Of Joselyn Dumas We Can Tell Toolz To Step Aside by PoeticJazco(m): 10:34am On Sep 04, 2016
Aunty weapon of mass destruction...
You have joined gang!! Ikebe super gang..
You are na the cause of 40% road accident happening in Ghana..
Mrs your bumbum bigger than Bombay.
What is your pant size??
Joselyn: Daddy it's size 20
Ohhh size 20.. Big mama J
it's okay, it's okay, it very okay.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: With These Photos Of Joselyn Dumas We Can Tell Toolz To Step Aside by OlgaLeez: 11:19am On Sep 04, 2016
Now a lot of good movies
Re: With These Photos Of Joselyn Dumas We Can Tell Toolz To Step Aside by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2016
abeg who be TooLs?
i only kno d tools papa okey use i workshop.

dont u compare tools with sweet Joselyn Dumas abeg.
Jocelyn is bae!
Re: With These Photos Of Joselyn Dumas We Can Tell Toolz To Step Aside by wheesin(m): 5:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
MILF MILF MILF undecided
Re: With These Photos Of Joselyn Dumas We Can Tell Toolz To Step Aside by stephanie19(f): 5:19pm On Sep 04, 2016
Toolz is just full of flesh undecided.......this is real curve grin
Re: With These Photos Of Joselyn Dumas We Can Tell Toolz To Step Aside by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
now this is what I call SEXY not FAT!

(1) (Reply)

See How Men Were Staring At The Girl With The Biggest Bo*bz In Lagos At An Event / Wizkid And Hushpuppi Parties Together In Dubai (photos) / Tonto Dikeh’s Ex, Malivelihood Set To Wed Daughter Of Senator Smart Adeyemi,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.