Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,518 members, 7,951,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 11:28 AM

Between Jiji Advert And The Nigerian Economy. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Between Jiji Advert And The Nigerian Economy. (733 Views)

True Or False Checkout This Huge Difference Between The US And Nigerian Economy / Nigerian Economy / How Is The Nigerian Economy Treating You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between Jiji Advert And The Nigerian Economy. by hotspec(m): 8:11am On Sep 04, 2016
Each time i open my browser to surf the net, one advert that is as constant as Buhari's economic policy is the Jiji's Toyota Corrola N800,000 advert. The advert has refused to change for a very long time, just as our economic policy has refused to change. Same car, same price even when naira and dollars keep dancing Skelewu at the Forex market. Why have they not sold d car since? Or for how long that same car will remain on dt advert? Is dt d only type of car they sell ? or Jiji have gone extinct in Nigeria just like Aero contractor, and no one to maintain their sites again? I f answers to these questions is NO, Jiji should wake up and change ds advert, if they understand d art and power of 21st Century adverts.

(1) (Reply)

Come And Laff / For Only Smart People! / LETS PLAY!! Your Battery % Is How Much Time You Will Spend In Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.