Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,886 members, 7,879,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:24 AM

Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt (31001 Views)

Wike, His Wife & Son At PDP Supreme Court Thanksgiving Service / Wike & His Wife Buying Things At A Market In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Wike Releases Yakubu Gowon Stadium To APC Free Of Charge For It Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 04, 2016
Luckymay:
Politicians and pastors are....
Please someone should post that Zuma pix for me
BTW, why is wike's wife wearing earing.? I thought it's forbidden or has she been given special privilege as the special guest of honour?

2 Likes

Re: Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by goshen26: 7:51pm On Sep 04, 2016
Politicians using every means to campaign

1 Like

Re: Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by c4tnoelz: 7:52pm On Sep 04, 2016
Father, have mercy on us and heal our nation Nigeria
Re: Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by TeGaTeGa1(m): 7:53pm On Sep 04, 2016
Luckymay:
BTW, why is wike's wife wearing earing.? I thought it's forbidden or has she been given special privilege as the special guest of honour?
at your service sir

3 Likes

Re: Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by HEADYWORLD: 7:57pm On Sep 04, 2016
[quote author=Gidimasters2 post=49073756][/quote] one day ZUMA will sue nairaland For using his picture.. .. Woke and controversy are like Boli and epa
Re: Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by anonimi: 7:57pm On Sep 04, 2016
ALAYORMII:
Population of church goers and chronic sinners

The more people go to churches, mosques and shrines to worship god, the WORSE the society gets.
The pastors, imams and priests COVER up for the leaders looters while preaching hope AFTER life to the sheeple.
When shall we ENLIGHTEN ourselves beyond organised religion as our oyinbo "superiors" have done?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3304018_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3387272_cdatausersdefappsappdatainternetexplorertempsavedimages944034101539392828963508174362134222353068n_jpeg9f14d18b22820e8aa84a71659b27ff28

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by ipreach: 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
lofty900:
[s]Church crusades have turned to campaign grounds for politicians.[/s]
There is nothing like political rally in that crusade my friend!
Re: Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by mathong: 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
if all these people listen to gospel....why is corruption everywhere

end time!!!...hmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by anonimi: 8:03pm On Sep 04, 2016
c4tnoelz:
Father, have mercy on us and heal our nation Nigeria

What can you do?
What are you doing?
What are you planning to do?
To heal our nation beyond ONLY asking a remote father to heal our nation
Abi you fit show where/how that father helped China, India, Malaysia, Singapore to become so developed that some of our fellow citizens will risk their lives to stay there and/or ship drugs there?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/pcvhprupz53v0i2s3lqkiiftaebf16ps1287728[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by neocortex: 8:03pm On Sep 04, 2016
CltrAltDel:
Nnamdi Kanu and I-pork yoot wont like this at allgrin grin grin grin grin

I am proud to be called an Afonja......are you proud to be call an I-PORK

Nah, don't do that , being prooud to be Yoruba is one thing
but being Afonja is another since history didn't paint him to
be a dependable role model.

2 Likes

Re: Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by tabisegroup(m): 8:05pm On Sep 04, 2016
lofty900:
Church crusades have turned to campaign grounds for politicians.
My brother I no understand again o
Re: Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by Eluwilussit(m): 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2016
lofty900:

How? Is Wike not allowed in a crusade anymore, simply because he's a governor? Please, explain.

2 Likes

Re: Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by figure007(m): 8:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
all this politicians claiming saints .... when they see men of God dey claim something.... Its well
Re: Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by DonCortino: 8:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
dionma:

One thing that irks me about the PDP is their tendency to mix religion and politics. It is a combustike mixture. There is no where it is stated that a religiius person automatically makes a good leader. More often, the show of religious fervou by politicians is a cover for faliure.
When bubu went to meet adeboye it dint irk you ba?
A is for afonja!

2 Likes

Re: Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by supereagle(m): 8:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
Luckymay:
Deeper Life doesn't influence the appearance of the first timers ,but when first timers become converted, he or she will be discipled .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by DonCortino: 8:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
Eluwilussit:

How? Is Wike not allowed in a crusade anymore, simply because he's a governor? Please, explain.
No mind am, if wike goes to a shrine now na him go shout pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by shyling(f): 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
Bolustic:
Politicians and the use of religion to deceive the political simpletons.

This was how the fedora doffing man was gallivanting from Winners to Redeemed in search of vote least year but alas he was sorely disappointed.
And the nama rearing Buhari harvested a senior pastor from redeemed church
Re: Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by Wolexdey(m): 8:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
GOD is no respecter of men.
Often times, One need to pity all the useless politicians in this Nation (Nigeria)

They really don't understand the kind of podium they climb to address the people.

You think the podium where The Holy Spirit descends is a place for show off or dirty(political) recognition.

Oh! GOD IS GREAT.
Re: Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by Eluwilussit(m): 8:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
DonCortino:

No mind am, if wike goes to a shrine biw na him go shout pass

grin grin grin.
Re: Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by Shoboy6h: 8:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
See crowd.. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
This great man of God pulls heavy crowd more than any politician in Nigeria. I respect him a lot. No wonder he was sure that nobody can impose any religion by force or crook on Nigerians. Congrats to Wike and his wife
Re: Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by shellman: 8:29pm On Sep 04, 2016
Sinkills:
Not so sir. Every body was invited including the Governor and his wife. It is just a mark of courtesy to allow him address the massive gathering before the pastor gives his message. But you should trust pastor Kumuyi. He will not water down his message because of anybody no matter how highly placed.
Wike, attending religious crusade? Wonderful! May be the holy spirit can salvage him from being the Grandfather of CULTiSM in Rivers state
Re: Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by bigsam1992(m): 8:30pm On Sep 04, 2016
Victorvexz:
This is the same man Nnamdi Kanu insulted just for been Yoruba, and ordered igbos in Aba not to attend his crusade.

Don't worry, com oct 9 2016 he will b in aba and d crowd will b more dan dis
Re: Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by mencer(m): 8:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
ALAYORMII:
Christ Jesus receives the most chronic sinners.... Hallelujah!

1 Like

Re: Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by TipsyDC: 8:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
DaniDani:
I am from abia state, me and my likes hates Nnamdi Kalu for insulting and ridiculing men of God and citizens who are not hindering his biafran struggle. My able governor Okezie Ipkeazu did well by providing sir Kumuyi security and ensured his crusade in aba last year was successful .So chill and stop hating. one may support biafra or Igbo agenda and not support insulting and ridiculing others.
bless you. well said
Re: Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by teebaxy(m): 8:41pm On Sep 04, 2016
dionma:

One thing that irks me about the PDP is their tendency to mix religion and politics. It is a combustike mixture. There is no where it is stated that a religiius person automatically makes a good leader. More often, the show of religious fervou by politicians is a cover for faliure.
So because you are a politician you should be denied your fundamental human right of religion, abi?

2 Likes

Re: Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by XaintJoel20: 9:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
dionma:

You are looking for fault where non exist. Should Wike renounce his faith because he is in the PDP and a politician?
Re: Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by ireneidiva(f): 9:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
ALAYORMII:
Christ came for them not righteous people like you.

1 Like

Re: Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by God2man(m): 9:32pm On Sep 04, 2016
It seems some people have been praying for this visitation.
Re: Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
get sense at a cheap price frm shoprite
lofty900:

1 Like

Re: Wike & His Wife Attend Kumuyi's Crusade At Yakubu Gowon Stadium In Port Harcourt by ALAYORMII: 9:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
ireneidiva:

Christ came for them not righteous people like you.

Am a sinner girlfriend

Just baffles Mii how hypocritic we're

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hunter Wounded, Guns Recovered In Firefight With Boko Haram Terrorists (photos) / PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) / Buhari Flags Off Highway Project In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.