Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,351 members, 7,978,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:41 PM

Powerful Prayer Every Nigerian Should Pray For Our Beautiful Country. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Powerful Prayer Every Nigerian Should Pray For Our Beautiful Country. (884 Views)

We’ve Taken Nigeria Out Of Hell, Nobody Should Pray Return Of PDP — Lai Mohammed / Every Nigerian Has The Right To Live Anywhere – Buhari / Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Powerful Prayer Every Nigerian Should Pray For Our Beautiful Country. by ify2016: 9:08am On Sep 04, 2016
Today, I decided to worship in one church and was happy to hear this bold step taken by religious leaders on the worsening situation in Nigeria. I wish other churches and religion organizations can emulate this.

Father in Heaven, you always provide for all your creatures so that all may live as you have willed. You have blessed our country Nigeria with rich human and natural resources to be used to your honour and glory and for the well being of every Nigerian.
We are deeply sorry for the wrong use of these your gifts and blessings through acts of injustice, bribery and corruption, as a result of which many of our youths and people are hungry, sick,ignorant and defenceless.
Father, you alone can heal us and our nation out of this sickness. We beg you, touch our lives and the lives of our leaders and the lives of our leaders and people so that we may all REALISE THE EVIL OF BRIBERY AND CORRUPTION AND WORK HARD TO ELIMINATE IT. Raise for us God fearing people and leaders who care for us and who will lead us in the path of peace,prosperity and progress. We asked this through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen

1 Like

Re: Powerful Prayer Every Nigerian Should Pray For Our Beautiful Country. by GodIsBastard(f): 9:55am On Sep 04, 2016
ify2016:
Today, I decided to worship in one church and was happy to hear this bold step taken by religious leaders on the worsening situation in Nigeria. I wish other churches and religion organizations can emulate this.

Father in Heaven, you always provide for all your creatures so that all may live as you have willed. You have blessed our country Nigeria with rich human and natural resources to be used to your honour and glory and for the well being of every Nigerian.
We are deeply sorry for the wrong use of these your gifts and blessings through acts of injustice, bribery and corruption, as a result of which many of our youths and people are hungry, sick,ignorant and defenceless.
Father, you alone can heal us and our nation out of this sickness. We beg you, touch our lives and the lives of our leaders and the lives of our leaders and people so that we may all REALISE THE EVIL OF BRIBERY AND CORRUPTION AND WORK HARD TO ELIMINATE IT. Raise for us God fearing people and leaders who care for us and who will lead us in the path of peace,prosperity and progress. We asked this through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen
we should pray Nigeria to be like Japan while Japanese don't pray and they don't believe in stupid God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Powerful Prayer Every Nigerian Should Pray For Our Beautiful Country. by jahbiz: 10:39am On Sep 04, 2016
Y would they with the kind of a prayer that can't increase their tithes and offering....
Re: Powerful Prayer Every Nigerian Should Pray For Our Beautiful Country. by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 04, 2016
Shey vice president osinbajo no dey pray?
Re: Powerful Prayer Every Nigerian Should Pray For Our Beautiful Country. by ify2016: 11:08am On Sep 04, 2016
GodIsBastard:
we should pray Nigeria to be like Japan while Japanese don't pray and they don't believe in stupid God

God is not your mate my brother. Always use right word for your creator.
Hope my advice is copied loud and clear.
.Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Powerful Prayer Every Nigerian Should Pray For Our Beautiful Country. by policy12: 11:26am On Sep 04, 2016
Hmmm amen o...
Re: Powerful Prayer Every Nigerian Should Pray For Our Beautiful Country. by Markachi666(m): 6:52am On Sep 09, 2016
Some have said that prayer since year 2000. It's a prayer of the church (catholican et apostolican)
Re: Powerful Prayer Every Nigerian Should Pray For Our Beautiful Country. by GodIsBastard(f): 8:28pm On Sep 13, 2016
ify2016:

God is not your mate my brother. Always use right word for your creator.
Hope my advice is copied loud and clear.
.Thanks.

How can God be my mate? I senior God!
Re: Powerful Prayer Every Nigerian Should Pray For Our Beautiful Country. by Shiitposter: 8:31pm On Sep 13, 2016
GodIsBastard:

Account created 2nd September 2016

Why dont you use your real account then? Coward.
Re: Powerful Prayer Every Nigerian Should Pray For Our Beautiful Country. by GodIsBastard(f): 9:17pm On Sep 13, 2016
Shiitposter:

Account created 2nd September 2016

Why dont you use your real account then? Coward.
Why should I be Afraid?
Re: Powerful Prayer Every Nigerian Should Pray For Our Beautiful Country. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:40pm On Sep 13, 2016
ify2016:

[s]Father in Heaven, you always provide for all your creatures so that all may live as you have willed. You have blessed our country Nigeria with rich human and natural resources to be used to your honour and glory and for the well being of every Nigerian.
Father, you alone can heal us and our nation out of this sickness. We beg you, touch our lives and the lives of our leaders and the lives of our leaders and people so that we may all REALISE THE EVIL OF BRIBERY AND CORRUPTION AND WORK HARD TO ELIMINATE IT. Raise for us God fearing people and leaders who care for us and who will lead us in the path of peace,prosperity and progress. We asked this through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen[/s]

By the Glorious Power of Satan, I bind the Zoo in eternal Darkness.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Reno Omokri's Response To APC Asking For Solutions Not Criticism(pics) / West Africa In The Pre Industrial Revolution Era. / Why Can’t Buhari Come To Biafra Land And Lecture Biafrans On Unity ? – IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.