Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,490 members, 7,964,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 04:17 AM

Can A Christian Report A Noisy Church To The Government? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A Christian Report A Noisy Church To The Government? (442 Views)

Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members / Stephanie Otobo's Mother & Sister At Apostle Suleman's Church To Beg (Video) / Celestial Church Wins In Court, Deeper Life Church To Pay Them N5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can A Christian Report A Noisy Church To The Government? by femiakinbully(m): 12:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
Hello All,

Please there's this New Generation church next door to me that won't relent in causing noise pollution in the area.

They start service before you leave for church and are still there when you're back and atimes up to lunch time . They do all-nights every Friday and have several meetings/ programs during the week.

A neighbor has engaged them about this before but it appears not to make any difference.

I'm a Christian and I believe everyone one has the right to worship their creator without bothering others.

Kindly advice.

Cc: OAM4J

Re: Can A Christian Report A Noisy Church To The Government? by Luckymay(f): 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
Dey there dey answer Christian until you develop a psychological disorder caused by too much noise.

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Think?? Restitution Or Zeal Without Knowledge??? / Do Pastors Care About The Condition Of The Masses In This Country? / Where To Pray And Why Do Christians Pray: According To Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.