Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,109 members, 7,949,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:34 PM

PDP's Change the Change 2019 Campaign Poster - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP's Change the Change 2019 Campaign Poster (2038 Views)

Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It / Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Poster / Atiku & Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala 2019 Campaign Poster Is Fake - Nwabuikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP's Change the Change 2019 Campaign Poster by LRNZH(m): 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2016
PDP wants to return IBB to Aso Rock come 2019.

Lalasticlala, I won't say more.

Re: PDP's Change the Change 2019 Campaign Poster by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 04, 2016
are you sure?
Re: PDP's Change the Change 2019 Campaign Poster by Doriwhally: 2:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
You are a big montula

1 Like

Re: PDP's Change the Change 2019 Campaign Poster by ojun50(m): 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
Op don't call Lalasticlala because he would do any tin, we don't need all dis old cargo we need young men with vision, jst look @ buhari he has no vision nd d mumu Apc supporter we still be be shouting sai buhari
Re: PDP's Change the Change 2019 Campaign Poster by favourmic(m): 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
IBB ke? Change the change indeed
Re: PDP's Change the Change 2019 Campaign Poster by dimieprincess(f): 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
God forbid.

If truly this is what PDP is going to present then let Buhari continues until 2037.

Don't get it twisted, I am PDP but will never vote for any ex dictator
Re: PDP's Change the Change 2019 Campaign Poster by Noblecx: 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
dimieprincess:
God forbid.

If truly this is what PDP is going to present then let Buhari continues until 2037.

Don't get it twisted, I am PDP but will never vote for any ex dictator

Even buhari is an ex dictator, what makes you think that IBB won't do much better than buhari...
Re: PDP's Change the Change 2019 Campaign Poster by payosehtor(m): 2:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
ojun50:
Op don't call Lalasticlala because he would do any tin, we don't need all dis old cargo we need young men with vision, jst look @ buhari he has no vision nd d mumu Apc supporter we still be be shouting sai buhari
I stand strong Buhari til u
ttomorrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP's Change the Change 2019 Campaign Poster by dimieprincess(f): 2:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
Noblecx:

Even buhari is an ex dictator, what makes you think that IBB won't do much better than buhari...
Buhari being an ex dictator, can't see the way the economy and human right is being bastardized?

I am PDP member but will prefer Buhari continues if IBB or any ex dictator is our choice
Re: PDP's Change the Change 2019 Campaign Poster by emmy4lov(m): 2:56pm On Sep 04, 2016
LRNZH:
PDP wants to return IBB to Aso Rock come 2019.

Lalasticlala, I won't say more.
God forbid..!
Re: PDP's Change the Change 2019 Campaign Poster by ificatchmodeh: 3:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
The man don retire...let's allow him rest.

But In politics anything can happen..if buhari can be president..then is a work over for ibb.

Yourba's might not like him..but the north do..even our European and American friends still prefer him...
Re: PDP's Change the Change 2019 Campaign Poster by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 04, 2016
IBB is not physically strong enough to be President and even IBB has said so himself but IBB is 10 times a better man for that job than Buhari
Re: PDP's Change the Change 2019 Campaign Poster by hahn(m): 4:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
Abi? Since history appears to be repeating itself, we might as well go all the way tongue
Re: PDP's Change the Change 2019 Campaign Poster by Noblecx: 4:01pm On Sep 04, 2016
dimieprincess:

Buhari being an ex dictator, can't see the way the economy and human right is being bastardized?

I am PDP member but will prefer Buhari continues if IBB or any ex dictator is our choice
Lol, so you mean in all this hardship and recessions you still can't see how the economy is being raped and bastardized?

Disobeying court rules and persecuting critiques are also invisible and not human right violations and bastardization?

Dear save me some grace and accept you are a PDP impostor...

damn the zombies has upgraded their mumunology to a whole new level
Re: PDP's Change the Change 2019 Campaign Poster by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
I'll never go back to Egypt. I'll rather endure my travails in the wilderness, knowing full well that I have a land flowing with milk and honey - Canaan ahead of me.

(1) (Reply)

You Can Turn A Rural Village Into A City By Chamberlain Akujobi / See The Nairalander Who Wants To Run For Governor / Photo Speaks!!! Can U See The Humility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.