Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:01 AM

Love To The Atheist. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Love To The Atheist. (277 Views)

Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? / Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion / Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love To The Atheist. by Julivas(m): 2:26pm On Sep 04, 2016
God loves the Atheist

Yes, it is true. God loves all including the atheist despite all the odd words they do speak against HIM.
Please, spare me 2 to 3 minutes of your time to read this below.

It is a known fact that engine, whether new or fairly used ones have to be serviced periodically to serve longer. However, despite all the cares given to engine of any type, it will eventually breakdown beyond repair.

Now, let observe the heart which is the engine of all human being. It is worthy of note that the hearts of many of us have been beaten for so many years and will continue to do so. Unlike the common engine which work for some few hours per day, the heart works round the clock  24/7.

Is not wonderful?
Is it not a miracle?
Is it not a misery?

In fact, it is awesome and worthy to be praised of.

Now, the question is this, who did it, I mean who created the heart?

God almighty, the Greatest of the greatest created the hearts and supplies 24/7 power to the heart. That is one of the reasons HE never sleep nor slumber.

Now, you will agree with me that GOD loves the atheist.

In conclusion, love HIM back in return for the good work HE is doing.

Happy Sunday.
Re: Love To The Atheist. by Brymo: 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2016
grin
Re: Love To The Atheist. by TrajansKong: 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2016
A-wha!! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Can Abortion Stop Someone From Making Heaven? / 5 Problems Disciples Have. / "Tis Be Love, I Refuse Heaven"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.