Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,386 members, 7,978,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:05 PM

Confession That Broke The Net! I Would Do Anytin To Have Se.x With My Dad Again - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Confession That Broke The Net! I Would Do Anytin To Have Se.x With My Dad Again (1246 Views)

"I Still Love Her, I Didn’t Leak The Se-x Tape" – Afia Schwarzenegger’s Husband / Adekunle Gold, Viktoh And Chinko Ekun To Leave YBNL - The NET.NG / Guys Only : See The 5 Best Times To Have Se.x And Last Longer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confession That Broke The Net! I Would Do Anytin To Have Se.x With My Dad Again by Abdail21: 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2016
I didn’t cry. It was painful what he did, but I didn’t cry. He said it was okay.

I didn’t cry the second time either. I liked it. He was gentler. He told me it was our secret, our special thing, and no one should know about it.
I went to him the third time it happened, it was raining and the thunders scared me. We did it again, I enjoyed it. We began to do it more often, and each time I enjoyed it more.

I was twelve that first time, and a happy child, happier than any other child I knew. I doubt if any other child had so much love. I was my father’s lover and he was mine. Everything was perfect.
And then, on my twentieth birthday, the unthinkable happened.

My father broke up with me. Just like that. He said it wasn’t right, what we do, and that we must stop. End of matter. It felt like a full stop at the end of an epitaph. It was too sudden.
I had no warning, no premonition. The break up was like death. I had taken the week off from school just to be with the only man in my life, the best man I ever knew, or so I thought. I thought my birthday would have ended sensually, like all the others. It was usually the best birthday present he gave me, a passionate night of love making right out of a romance novel.

It had been a while. My higher education had taken me away. And I sorely missed my beloved father. I went home that day with thoughts of my father obscuring all other thoughts. I arrived late in the evening. He wasn’t home yet. I made myself as adorable as he liked. It was not hard. My allure had never needed much artificial furnishings; a touch here and a touch there, and I would be set to win any beauty contest. That evening I was at my best.
All my preparations and quivering anticipation was to have ended in bliss, the kind only my father could give me.

FOR FULL STORY VISIT:http://naijaboster..com.ng/2016/09/shocking-confession-i-would-do-anything.html

Re: Confession That Broke The Net! I Would Do Anytin To Have Se.x With My Dad Again by Abdail21: 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
REALLY BAD SHA
Re: Confession That Broke The Net! I Would Do Anytin To Have Se.x With My Dad Again by Davash222(m): 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2016
Re: Confession That Broke The Net! I Would Do Anytin To Have Se.x With My Dad Again by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
La click la bend. grin Btween I don't fancy sensual stories shocked shocked shocked
Re: Confession That Broke The Net! I Would Do Anytin To Have Se.x With My Dad Again by allenobi: 2:45pm On Sep 04, 2016
Noel1:
La click la bend. grin Btween I don't fancy sensual stories shocked shocked shocked

what kind of stories do you like?
Re: Confession That Broke The Net! I Would Do Anytin To Have Se.x With My Dad Again by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
Fetish fantasies! We have lot of strange people in this world sha grin and it's totally understandable grin smiley
Re: Confession That Broke The Net! I Would Do Anytin To Have Se.x With My Dad Again by vinmore12: 5:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
I wonder what people think when they do this things
Re: Confession That Broke The Net! I Would Do Anytin To Have Se.x With My Dad Again by allenobi: 6:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
allenobi:

what kind of stories do you like?

nawa ooo

(1) (Reply)

‘we All Deserve Second Chances’- Mo Abudu Casts Banned Actress Rahama Sadau / Vera Sidika Gushes About Her Dubai Based Nigerian Boyfriend. / President Buhari's Daughter And Photographer Hanan At The African Women's Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.