Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,038 members, 7,922,533 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 09:18 AM

The Shocking Names Of These Churches On Sign Post Will Amaze You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Shocking Names Of These Churches On Sign Post Will Amaze You (1127 Views)

Top 10 Hilarious Names Of Nigerian Churches (photos) / "I Can Make You Rich, Happy & Popular" Church Sign Post In Port Harcourt (Pic) / Nine Church Adverts That Will Amaze You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Shocking Names Of These Churches On Sign Post Will Amaze You by philipobiz: 3:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
Wonders shall never end. Churches of despirados every where with shocking, funny and amazing sign post all in the name of winning souls

(1) (Reply)

OMG! God Should Be Blamed For Rape Attacks, Not The Rapists - Nigerian Guy Says / How Do I Redirect My Way To God / See What Happened To The Pastor That Own Reigners Bible Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.