Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,342 members, 7,881,263 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:29 PM

Prophetess Running Prostitution Ring In Ogun State, Victims confess (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prophetess Running Prostitution Ring In Ogun State, Victims confess (Photo) (77705 Views)

Runs Girl: Akwa Ibom Girl Exposes Prostitution Ring On Facebook / 10-Year-Old Girl Engages In Prostitution In Suleja, Caught With 4 Men / Prophetess Running Brothel In Ogun Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophetess Running Prostitution Ring In Ogun State, Victims confess (Photo) by restored2016(m): 9:52am On Sep 05, 2016
In the first place, that place isn't a church! A church is place where the presence of God dwells! For making nairalanders and the public to blasphemy the name of the Lord she shall be severly punished by God.
Re: Prophetess Running Prostitution Ring In Ogun State, Victims confess (Photo) by francotorti(m): 9:52am On Sep 05, 2016
CashZamani:
Is Christianity a religion or one of days means of money making?
Christianity is a Religion if you have faith in d God u are serving. But certainly not all who call him Messiah wil inherit d kingdom of heaven.

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Running Prostitution Ring In Ogun State, Victims confess (Photo) by chiefobdk(m): 10:45am On Sep 05, 2016
Olupinla Idowu, a female pastor and founder of a Cherubim and Seraphim church at 52 Okesina street, Ijoko area of Ota, Ogun state

NCAN Anambra headquarters.. reporting live for duty.

i repeat the brown roofers are at it again.
the sufferiscated afonja coward brown roofers are leadin in

prostitution
ritual killing
hunger in d land( exchange kids for bag of rice)
drugs(female afonja has d record for d most swallowed cocaine)
betrayal.

Re: Prophetess Running Prostitution Ring In Ogun State, Victims confess (Photo) by lolamitayo: 10:53am On Sep 05, 2016
End time prophetess.
Re: Prophetess Running Prostitution Ring In Ogun State, Victims confess (Photo) by Hatrik(m): 10:58am On Sep 05, 2016
armadeo:
Lol.

Konjinus is no respected of God or place of worship.

Imagine entering the " house of God" to engage in sex with underage girls.

The woman is an example of the stiff necked gentiles.

Jesus!!. The boldness and gall.

Fact: konjinus is a bastard.

Myth: konjinus made you do it.

Fact: you did it and blame it on the bastard because nobody to fight for him.
you call that house of God.......you should know well enough that God can never live in such an unholy place. its just a building u can call it business center
Re: Prophetess Running Prostitution Ring In Ogun State, Victims confess (Photo) by Rozaystunna(m): 11:19am On Sep 05, 2016
jessiecah:
#200...my God
And she'll na take #300 for doing nothing
Heartless somebody
Common #200, for their life on the line
She does not deserve another opportunity to see daylight
pls remove dat dp pls angry angry angry thank you
Re: Prophetess Running Prostitution Ring In Ogun State, Victims confess (Photo) by GadgetsR: 11:19am On Sep 05, 2016
Funny
Re: Prophetess Running Prostitution Ring In Ogun State, Victims confess (Photo) by Kaybaba5(m): 1:33pm On Sep 05, 2016
Recession at work
Re: Prophetess Running Prostitution Ring In Ogun State, Victims confess (Photo) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
iAreMozelle:
1500per day= sex 7times per day=50times a week=200times a month...how tf do they survive

The thing no get meter.
Re: Prophetess Running Prostitution Ring In Ogun State, Victims confess (Photo) by creepsyme(f): 2:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
generalbush:
shocked
Old WASTErner angry
am not sure she has children..
Re: Prophetess Running Prostitution Ring In Ogun State, Victims confess (Photo) by generalbush(m): 2:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
creepsyme:
am not sure she has children..
Lol...
Did you ask her??
Re: Prophetess Running Prostitution Ring In Ogun State, Victims confess (Photo) by creepsyme(f): 2:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
generalbush:

Lol...
Did you ask her??
was just wondering..
Re: Prophetess Running Prostitution Ring In Ogun State, Victims confess (Photo) by generalbush(m): 2:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
creepsyme:
was just wondering..

Lol... don't mind me...

The fact remains that she may have... but most of them give birth to children who grew up in the street...

So they don't really care about their mother...

That's what I can decode...

or

You hold a contrary opinion??
Re: Prophetess Running Prostitution Ring In Ogun State, Victims confess (Photo) by creepsyme(f): 2:44pm On Sep 06, 2016
generalbush:

Lol... don't mind me...

The fact remains that she may have... but most of them give birth to children who grew up in the street...

So they don't really care about their mother...

That's what I can decode...

or

You hold a contrary opinion??
sounds correct to me.
Re: Prophetess Running Prostitution Ring In Ogun State, Victims confess (Photo) by generalbush(m): 2:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
creepsyme:
sounds correct to me.
is your mail working??
Re: Prophetess Running Prostitution Ring In Ogun State, Victims confess (Photo) by creepsyme(f): 4:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
generalbush:

is your mail working??
I can only recieve but cannot reply dunno why?
Re: Prophetess Running Prostitution Ring In Ogun State, Victims confess (Photo) by generalbush(m): 6:42pm On Sep 06, 2016
creepsyme:
I can only recieve but cannot reply dunno why?

Woulda love to have your WhatsApp num , don't know how possible...
Re: Prophetess Running Prostitution Ring In Ogun State, Victims confess (Photo) by creepsyme(f): 7:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
generalbush:

Woulda love to have your WhatsApp num , don't know how possible...
give me urs I will connect with u..
Re: Prophetess Running Prostitution Ring In Ogun State, Victims confess (Photo) by generalbush(m): 7:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
creepsyme:
give me urs I will connect with u..

Should I trust you on this??
Re: Prophetess Running Prostitution Ring In Ogun State, Victims confess (Photo) by creepsyme(f): 9:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
generalbush:

Should I trust you on this??
lols, sure.
Re: Prophetess Running Prostitution Ring In Ogun State, Victims confess (Photo) by generalbush(m): 9:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
creepsyme:
lols, sure.
Re: Prophetess Running Prostitution Ring In Ogun State, Victims confess (Photo) by creepsyme(f): 9:53pm On Sep 06, 2016
generalbush:

been searching for u on watsapp cannot find u..
Re: Prophetess Running Prostitution Ring In Ogun State, Victims confess (Photo) by generalbush(m): 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2016
creepsyme:

I just wanted you to help me do something...

Since you stay at Abuja...

You know the ministry of Education at maitama??
Re: Prophetess Running Prostitution Ring In Ogun State, Victims confess (Photo) by generalbush(m): 10:11pm On Sep 06, 2016
creepsyme:

You can call me.. I need a lil bit of help...
Re: Prophetess Running Prostitution Ring In Ogun State, Victims confess (Photo) by creepsyme(f): 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
generalbush:

I just wanted you to help me do something...

Since you stay at Abuja...

You know the ministry of Education at maitama??
thers no where I cannot locate in abuja.
Re: Prophetess Running Prostitution Ring In Ogun State, Victims confess (Photo) by generalbush(m): 10:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
creepsyme:
thers no where I cannot locate in abuja.

Flash me with the number...

Aiight?
Re: Prophetess Running Prostitution Ring In Ogun State, Victims confess (Photo) by creepsyme(f): 6:59am On Sep 07, 2016
generalbush:

Flash me with the number...

Aiight?
hahaha now you are becoming elusive... why? u are the guy here u should not be scared giving me ur number.
Re: Prophetess Running Prostitution Ring In Ogun State, Victims confess (Photo) by chidissolomon: 7:21pm On Oct 31, 2016
Can she give me her dougther for 5000 naira for just 30minuts,i don't think she will,but if yes i will like to have her address?shocked shocked undecided
Re: Prophetess Running Prostitution Ring In Ogun State, Victims confess (Photo) by bomb24: 10:33am On Dec 26, 2021
cc.
Re: Prophetess Running Prostitution Ring In Ogun State, Victims confess (Photo) by Blessings51alfa: 10:44am On Dec 26, 2021
Hello happy Xmas to all my friends here, looking for real and serious hacker chat me up 09122971171

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) / Nathalie Maillet Shot Dead By Husband, Franz Dubois / Nigerian Pays 15-Year-Old Girl For Sex, Collects Money Back At Gunpoint In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.