Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,968 members, 7,873,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

I Defraud My Victim Through ‘come And Marry’ Method: Islamic Cleric (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Defraud My Victim Through ‘come And Marry’ Method: Islamic Cleric (pic) (31046 Views)

Islamic Cleric Hypnotises Childless Women, Takes Their Money, Sleeps With Them / Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / I Bought Human Jaw To Do Fortune Charm For Clients — Islamic Cleric (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Defraud My Victim Through ‘come And Marry’ Method: Islamic Cleric (pic) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
and the prophetess face was splashed over front page

Lilimax:
Fraudsters everywhere shocked BTW, why was his face pixelated undecided?
Re: I Defraud My Victim Through ‘come And Marry’ Method: Islamic Cleric (pic) by sylviaeo(f): 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
;Dafonjas on d lead.
Re: I Defraud My Victim Through ‘come And Marry’ Method: Islamic Cleric (pic) by johnstar(m): 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2016
Quote me make thunder fire u

..Yoruba ppl and wayo
Re: I Defraud My Victim Through ‘come And Marry’ Method: Islamic Cleric (pic) by rabex123(m): 8:45pm On Sep 04, 2016
Ssalk:
Aboki taking over.
Read the Thread hate monger.

1 Like

Re: I Defraud My Victim Through ‘come And Marry’ Method: Islamic Cleric (pic) by armadeo(m): 8:46pm On Sep 04, 2016
Lol

Nigerian women and the neednto be Mrs.

Anybody noticed that the woman wanted to do jazz to wipe somebody else who offended her.

Guess that's ok too.

Imagine travelling up and down to resolve a " spiritual problem"

This country sef. Would it ever get better when citizens still live in the stone ages.

1 Like

Re: I Defraud My Victim Through ‘come And Marry’ Method: Islamic Cleric (pic) by ahamonyeka(m): 8:47pm On Sep 04, 2016
Religious are the ones committing crimes the most that's why I do not take them serious.
Re: I Defraud My Victim Through ‘come And Marry’ Method: Islamic Cleric (pic) by goshen26: 8:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
weblord1900:

Here is the long epistle, NOW READ...

I DON'T KNOW WHAT I TAUGHT YOU WELL ENOUGH TO GET A CHANCE TO GET A NEW ONE AND ONLY YOU CAN ADVERTISE OR YOU CHOOSE POP-UP OR YOU CHOOSE THE RIGHT THING TO DO IT FOR ME I DON'T KNOW WHAT I TAUGHT YOU WELL ENOUGH TO GET A CHANCE TO GET TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED THIS ISSUE AND SOLVED IT OR YOU CHOOSE POP-UP THE COMMENTS FOR YOU TO MAKE IT IN I DON'T KNOW GIRL I LOVE YOU TOO BABY GIRL I LOVE YOU TOO BABY GIRL I LOVE YOU AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT BREALLY GET A CHANCE TO GET THE HOTSPOTS I DON'T KNOW WHAT

I feel like punshing u, vanguarding u...I no go read this epistle joor...lol
Re: I Defraud My Victim Through ‘come And Marry’ Method: Islamic Cleric (pic) by ahamonyeka(m): 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2016
johnstar:
Quote me make thunder fire u

..Yoruba ppl and wayo
just see as your ban go long.
Re: I Defraud My Victim Through ‘come And Marry’ Method: Islamic Cleric (pic) by chiedu7: 8:53pm On Sep 04, 2016
Topestbilly:

tunshe:

You need hot slap!

When it's non Muslim, it's a crime but when it's a Muslim, the religion is bad. That is the thinking of the Sunday school programmed zombies.

I simply mentioned the capital of Pakistan, una dey vex!
Abi u no do geography cool

ahamonyeka:
just see as your ban go long.
Re: I Defraud My Victim Through ‘come And Marry’ Method: Islamic Cleric (pic) by Shoboy6h: 8:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
grin dats Cherubim and Seraphim prophetess na Ashwoo matter this Alfa own Scam.. Omo na Religious worship sure pass cheesy

Re: I Defraud My Victim Through ‘come And Marry’ Method: Islamic Cleric (pic) by AnanseK(m): 9:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
"....According to information gathered, Oladipupo adopted a method of proposing love to a potential victim so that it would be easy for him to penetrate her. He reportedly used this method with the victim and collected some money from her before his arrest...."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To penetrate her indeed - these fake Alfas are copying the Pastors.

1 Like

Re: I Defraud My Victim Through ‘come And Marry’ Method: Islamic Cleric (pic) by iyb(m): 9:07pm On Sep 04, 2016
tammie24:
Na them again o

Religion of piss
look at this christian angry what about your bloody ass randy pastors perhaps we should call Christianity the religion of randy pastors,gullible followers, and hypocrites.
Christians are bloody hypocrites check yourselves first before blaming others

5 Likes

Re: I Defraud My Victim Through ‘come And Marry’ Method: Islamic Cleric (pic) by tammie24: 9:29pm On Sep 04, 2016
iyb:

look at this christian angry what about your bloody ass randy pastors perhaps we should call Christianity the religion of randy pastors,gullible followers, and hypocrites.
Christians are bloody hypocrites check yourselves first before blaming others
Na una own bad pass

Religion of terrorists, pedophiles....

I can go on but can waste my time
Re: I Defraud My Victim Through ‘come And Marry’ Method: Islamic Cleric (pic) by Unbeatable199: 9:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
It is nt a new thing... But change made it rampant
Re: I Defraud My Victim Through ‘come And Marry’ Method: Islamic Cleric (pic) by Wizguru09(m): 9:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
Alfa Nla I Sight U
Re: I Defraud My Victim Through ‘come And Marry’ Method: Islamic Cleric (pic) by Princedauda: 9:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
So now it is Islam, some useless and clueless ingrates are talking.

Where were u guys when the former CAN president was alleged with complicity of arm purchase scandal?

Where we're the same wailers when Christian prophets and pastors were caught in countless cases of corruption, scandal, baby factory, drug and prostitution rackets?

1 Like

Re: I Defraud My Victim Through ‘come And Marry’ Method: Islamic Cleric (pic) by TeamSimple(m): 9:52pm On Sep 04, 2016
tunshe:

You need hot slap!

When it's non Muslim, it's a crime but when it's a Muslim, the religion is bad. That is the thinking of the Sunday school programmed zombies.
You dey mind those sons and daughters of discord

2 Likes

Re: I Defraud My Victim Through ‘come And Marry’ Method: Islamic Cleric (pic) by brightalo1010: 10:02pm On Sep 04, 2016
They're learning very fast .

Re: I Defraud My Victim Through ‘come And Marry’ Method: Islamic Cleric (pic) by Eliteklaus(m): 10:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
Alfa males
Re: I Defraud My Victim Through ‘come And Marry’ Method: Islamic Cleric (pic) by bayelsa1son(m): 11:07pm On Sep 04, 2016
tunshe:

You need hot slap!

e pain am hahahhanahah
Re: I Defraud My Victim Through ‘come And Marry’ Method: Islamic Cleric (pic) by Cooleasy(m): 12:44am On Sep 05, 2016
chynie:
Alfa and 419 ehh grin

Don't mind them bros; they only compound people's problems.
They will NEVER tell you that they didn't see any problem in your life.
Then they will create FEAR in you in order to stampede you to pay.
Then after you've paid, they will tell you again that they've seen another frightening vision.
Mumu will rush again to pay, and the circle will continue.
Some will even be the ones making you to see strange things so that you will keep coming back to them. They have ways they do it.

People should beware of these scams.They are all over the place.
Re: I Defraud My Victim Through ‘come And Marry’ Method: Islamic Cleric (pic) by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 05, 2016
goshen26:
I will not say anything
pls say something
Re: I Defraud My Victim Through ‘come And Marry’ Method: Islamic Cleric (pic) by Royals1st: 4:00am On Sep 05, 2016
Very good for the lady u based ur life on just Human u forget GOD is the only one who can help u solve ur problem
Re: I Defraud My Victim Through ‘come And Marry’ Method: Islamic Cleric (pic) by amagunnerfan: 6:14am On Sep 05, 2016
Cooleasy:

Don't mind them bros; they only compound people's problems.
They will NEVER tell you that they didn't see any problem in your life.
Then they will create FEAR in you in order to stampede you to pay.
Then after you've paid, they will tell you again that they've seen another frightening vision.
Mumu will rush again to pay, and the circle will continue.
Some will even be the ones making you to see strange things so that you will keep coming back to them. They have ways they do it.

People should beware of these scams.They are all over the place.
They don't have any way of doing it. They learnt through experience. They know how the human mind works and play with the sub concious mind of their victims.

You dream about what you think of many times. It is a fact that the fraudsters have discovered.
Re: I Defraud My Victim Through ‘come And Marry’ Method: Islamic Cleric (pic) by chimauga(m): 6:17am On Sep 05, 2016
chynie:
Alfa and 419 ehh grin

Re: I Defraud My Victim Through ‘come And Marry’ Method: Islamic Cleric (pic) by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 05, 2016
Why is it always women that fall for these scams?
Re: I Defraud My Victim Through ‘come And Marry’ Method: Islamic Cleric (pic) by Birniwa(m): 7:44am On Sep 05, 2016
benega:
wow, abokii sef don dey do 419, change indeed!!

Capital foo.l, what's definition of abokii? Do u still call someone named as 'Muritala Oladipupo' as abokii? He's your own breed, and he's never a Muslim. That's why the internet today is full of Nigerian pastors f.ucki. ng their church members.

1 Like

Re: I Defraud My Victim Through ‘come And Marry’ Method: Islamic Cleric (pic) by Cooleasy(m): 8:00am On Sep 05, 2016
amagunnerfan:
They don't have any way of doing it. They learnt through experience. They know how the human mind works and play with the sub concious mind of their victims.

You dream about what you think of many times. It is a fact that the fraudsters have discovered.
I was not talking about dreams. In fact I did not mention 'dreams' - which of course is one of their ways of deceiving people. I actually said ways they use to trick people, which I did not specify.
Re: I Defraud My Victim Through ‘come And Marry’ Method: Islamic Cleric (pic) by Daud2: 8:09am On Sep 05, 2016
Let him go establish naa at Iyaganku prison in Ibadan. Maga Plenti there.
Re: I Defraud My Victim Through ‘come And Marry’ Method: Islamic Cleric (pic) by Caseless: 8:35am On Sep 05, 2016
Lilimax:
Fraudsters everywhere shocked BTW, why was his face pixelated undecided?
are you sure 'pixelation ' is the case here?

I think it's 'blurred'.
Re: I Defraud My Victim Through ‘come And Marry’ Method: Islamic Cleric (pic) by stankezzy: 10:01am On Sep 05, 2016
NCAN reporting life from London, is it drowny people?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi Pastor Arrested For Selling ‘Bullet Proof Water’ / Student Killed As LASU Reprisal War Gets Bloodier / Light Bearers Lagos Schoolmistress Defiles 4-Year-Old Female Pupil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.