Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:53 AM

All You Need To Start Your Pure Water Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / All You Need To Start Your Pure Water Business (857 Views)

Print On Your Pure-water Nylon / Trucks You Can Use For Your Pure Water Business / How To Succed In Pure Water Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Start Your Pure Water Business by ACKCITY: 4:43pm On Sep 04, 2016
You are on this page either because you are searching for information on how to setup your water factory, or because you are looking for clients who needs your pure water service, or you are already a pure water producer and in need for more information about the business.

1-Business Plan
To start any business, be it pure water business, supermarket or even any other online business, you must start with first writing your BUSINESS PLAN.

A Business plan is a written document showing details of your pure water business (or any other business) startup, operational objectives and strategies. Startup and operating costs, marketing, advertising and sales strategies, pricing and profit margins, supplier lists, insurance information and lots more .

Your plan after being draft and proofed can be used for obtaining loans, get investors and for other analytical purposes. Business plan can be modified as your business grows.

2- Land/Building/Factory Site

In my previous articles about pure water business, I have often removed this very first and important thing you need before you can start your water factory. I deliberately omit it because any business owner knows that they need land, or building for their water factory, because water for consumption can not be produced in just any factory site, not to talk of an open space. However, most of my clients already have a building they want to use for the factory, sometimes the building may just need a little correction of the layout to fit into a factory that would be easily approved by NAFDAC.

See more >>http://naijapurewater..com.ng/2016/09/what-you-need-to-start-your-pure-water.html

(1) (Reply)

Can You See The Change In This Monthly Report (photos) / Height Of Incompetence; First Bank Nigeria's Customer Service / Wema Bank And Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.