Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,665 members, 7,889,168 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:43 AM

Honest Ans Please!!, Can You Forgive Your Girlfriend Who Cheated With Her Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Honest Ans Please!!, Can You Forgive Your Girlfriend Who Cheated With Her Ex? (484 Views)

Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother / Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honest Ans Please!!, Can You Forgive Your Girlfriend Who Cheated With Her Ex? by Brownville007: 4:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
She would come to your place , cook with her own money but won't agree to have sex with you. You love her and she knows , you can conclude she loves you too. Then all of a sudden , you discovered she had sex with her ex who broke her heart by cheating with another gal and ended things two years ago. She is been begging for a second chance and currently sick.. Can you forgive and accept such gal back ??.
Re: Honest Ans Please!!, Can You Forgive Your Girlfriend Who Cheated With Her Ex? by youngest85(m): 4:55pm On Sep 04, 2016
4gv her coz nobody is above mistake
Re: Honest Ans Please!!, Can You Forgive Your Girlfriend Who Cheated With Her Ex? by olaleks007(m): 5:16pm On Sep 04, 2016
If she does dat, she is still going to repeat it.
Re: Honest Ans Please!!, Can You Forgive Your Girlfriend Who Cheated With Her Ex? by vetrovialMan(m): 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
Brownville007:
She would come to your place , cook with her own money but won't agree to have sex with you. You love her and she knows , you can conclude she loves you too. Then all of a sudden , you discovered she had sex with her ex who broke her heart by cheating with another gal and ended things two years ago. She is been begging for a second chance and currently sick.. Can you forgive and accept such gal back ??.

seriously it would be difficult, not sleeping with me is understandable because she might have her reasons or what not and because i love and she knows despite not being intimte with me but then sleeping with someone else? and ex to boot, naaa, means i have been deluding myself so whats the point?
Re: Honest Ans Please!!, Can You Forgive Your Girlfriend Who Cheated With Her Ex? by sarahade(f): 7:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
I won't forgive the person and I don't expect you to forgive me. Cheating is never a mistake if you don't want a person let them go. Don't be greedy

(1) (Reply)

Tuface And Annie Idibia In Cute Photos / Rich Men Showing Off Their Money / 9 Things I Hate About Everyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.