Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,023 members, 7,890,363 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:04 PM

Instagram Gay Couple Share Secrets To Their Lasting Relationship-must Read!! - S - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Instagram Gay Couple Share Secrets To Their Lasting Relationship-must Read!! - S (1672 Views)

Gay Couple Adopt A 3-Year-Old Girl (Photos) / When You Glow Up Together: Couple Share 2009 Vs 2018 Photos / Couple Share Pre-Wedding Photos They Took Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instagram Gay Couple Share Secrets To Their Lasting Relationship-must Read!! - S by Njaysworld: 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
[img
Gay couple relationships are a phenomenon which is very rare in Africa and all around the world, they are regarded as the minority, a deformity, a disorder of the human psychology, but no matter what they say this does not take away the fact that Gay love or same sex love still exists. I have been on Instagram and in fact I follow a lot of people. One of the most amazing personality I have followed on Instagram is @johnell_ and @tyronewells, this two are a very vivid example of Gay love. Although over here in Africa it is regarded as a taboo (but I don’t see it that way) over in America it’s no news that the Federal government has made it legal in America that means there can be same sex marriage.

This couple @Johnell_ and @tyronewells have shown time and over time again that do not have mental disorders, or hormone malfunction, or even possessed by evil spirits …..(that’s what some folks think over here in Nigeria about same sex love..lol) but the fact that they are truly in love. They kiss, hug and tell the world “repentantly” about their love.
He shared this photo on instagram and captioned it “@tyronewells I think I want to marry you. Several pictures of both of them have been shared online, i’ll bring them to you later. If you are in a gay relationship in Nigeria and diaspora, he shared some tips for a long lasting same sex relationship. Below is what he shared….

The key points of a long lasting Gay relationship are:

Communication : Learn to communicate effectively as a gay couple with your partner at all times, when you want something, you don’t like something, your opinions and desire. Never assume they know it, no one is a mind reader.
Keep gays out of your business: Stop sharing your day to day life with other gay guys, live your life as private as can be.
Good D*ick, ass and sex: This sure goes a long way in every relationship, as in learn to give proper head, have good sex, experiment, don’t get carried away in to bottom roles. Just enjoy sex and make sure your partner is enjoying it too, don’t be self centered.
Honesty even when it hurts: Learn to be honest at all times even when you know your partner would take it personally and be mad at you, on the long run they would appreciate it. Honesty shows you love them.
Romantic dates together as a gay couple: I love this part, not everything is sex, don’t be a f*uckboy, lol…be romantic spend time together outdoors, go for date nights and all those mushy things, create memories together.
Allow your man to have his space; Don’t be all up in his stuff like everyday all day, that shows you are a suspicious fellow and you don’t trust your partner. Whats a relationship without trust. Nothing.
Work together to build a successful life: Don’t be carried away with your career, hustling 24/7 and having a date don’t go hand in hand. Always do things together as a gay couple. You have to create time for one another. Try to integrate them into sections of your life and carry them along in your career pursuits.
Trust your partner: Trust comes from knowing your partner, his do’s and don’t. Knowledge of him or her brings trust, like I said what is a relationship without trust..Nothing.
Love him unconditionally: Trust me if you have beautiful love come with great fights and misunderstanding but love conquers all. Even haters will come for you, so learn to love. It takes work but it is worth it.
Never hit your partner: Never, never never in no condition should you do that, in short if he does that, I suggest you end it there.

I hope with this little points, it all makes sense. Don’t mind what order people think of you guys, you might be a closeted gay couple, I understand but love conquers all, right!. I promised you guys some pictures of the couple below are more. Cheers.

- See more at: http://njaysworld.com/2016/09/04/instagram-gay-couple-share-secrets-lasting-relationship/#sthash.vrqkTQRH.dpuf

Re: Instagram Gay Couple Share Secrets To Their Lasting Relationship-must Read!! - S by cruzita(f): 5:29pm On Sep 04, 2016
mumu people
Re: Instagram Gay Couple Share Secrets To Their Lasting Relationship-must Read!! - S by youngest85(m): 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2016
mofor o!
Re: Instagram Gay Couple Share Secrets To Their Lasting Relationship-must Read!! - S by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
End time relationship
Re: Instagram Gay Couple Share Secrets To Their Lasting Relationship-must Read!! - S by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 04, 2016
Waste sad sad

Waste

waste sad sad sad sad
Re: Instagram Gay Couple Share Secrets To Their Lasting Relationship-must Read!! - S by Laveda(f): 5:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
Smh
Re: Instagram Gay Couple Share Secrets To Their Lasting Relationship-must Read!! - S by stephanie19(f): 5:41pm On Sep 04, 2016
And what do you expect me to learn from this?
Re: Instagram Gay Couple Share Secrets To Their Lasting Relationship-must Read!! - S by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
Wetin concern me undecided

The key points of a long lasting gay relationship?? grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What Kind If Stupidity Is This....see Tge Picture This Guy Took / Why Is It So Hard To Find A Girl With Nothing But "YANSH" To Offee / Happy Birthday To Coolest Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.