Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:51 PM

Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) (61248 Views)

Bishop Miracle Williams Gifted Range Rover Jeep After His Hummer Jeep Got Burnt / Bishop Tom Samson And His Hummer Limousine Spotted In Lagos / Pastor Tom Samson & His Hummer Limousine Storm Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) by ikukuhero: 2:41am On Sep 05, 2016
That's his wife beside him in white or cream lace in the fourth pic.
God alone knows them that are his. Christianity or Islam etc are all personal because at the end of the day, both him that judged another and him that was the subject of human judgement and condemnation, shall be judged by the Greatest Judge of all. A pastor who lives large by scamming his members or that illegally and unscripturally enriches himself, and the very poor and deprived ( whoever actually) in society that lives in contravention of God's principles shall both suffer the repercussion. Sin is sin and no sin is weightier than the other. So, let's all individually work at removing the speck in our eyes before helping to remove the log in another's.
Re: Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) by bidil4reall(m): 3:43am On Sep 05, 2016
u go fear na
Re: Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) by Pylony(m): 3:50am On Sep 05, 2016
We should be having pastors as humble as the 6th Richest man in the world Mark Zuckerberg who'll Jog in Lagos with out security men around him, here we have clergy men who are no longer feel secured by the holy spirit but by huge men like club bouncers.
Re: Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) by princeakins(m): 3:50am On Sep 05, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Fela don talk am finish

Suffer, suffer for world
Enjoy for Heaven
Christians go dey yab
"In Spiritum Heavinus"
Muslims go dey call
"Allahu Akbar"

Open you eye everywhere
Archbishop na miliki
Pope na enjoyment
Imam na gbaladun

What more can I say?

Yu said it all Egbon...

Mk persin jux wise up dz daiz nii koko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) by greenhope(m): 3:53am On Sep 05, 2016
The God the pastor serves owns the world and very rich so what do you expect
Re: Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) by DedeNkem: 3:57am On Sep 05, 2016
I'm sure most of his st*upid church members are languishing in poverty.

Church business in Nigeria is very lucrative. Nigerians are the most gullible religious id*iots in the world! They're always eager to empty their bank account for thieves who call themselves "men of god"!

Church is the most lucrative and legalized scam in this useless country! I may establish my own church and milk you f*ools dry.

Religion is the greatest manipulative tool ever created by man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) by Organizer111222(m): 4:35am On Sep 05, 2016
See mumu people still dey believe in all this fakemail god of men

Re: Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) by Gidiceleb: 4:39am On Sep 05, 2016
[size=15pt]Amber Rose Reveals She Has Lost Track Of How Many People She's Slept With

you cant believe who is on the first list
[/size]

see here : http://www.gidiceleb.com/2016/08/amber-rose-reveals-she-has-lost-track.html

Re: Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) by DUNKA(m): 4:50am On Sep 05, 2016
Re: Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) by DUNKA(m): 4:51am On Sep 05, 2016
Re: Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) by Nobody: 5:27am On Sep 05, 2016
this so called pastor is definitely not inerested in going to heaven grin infact he is sure heaven does not exist (as i have always believed) hence his extravagant lifestyle.

anyway his very gullible followers will still follow and donate even more to his "church business" Regardless.
Re: Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) by back2sender: 5:29am On Sep 05, 2016
gift01:
Tom Samson...another god of men. They keep making mockery of Christianity. Shame on his Church members. See the fruit of their tithe and offerings
Naa wao this man started as a low level. See how he has worked his way up preaching the gospel.
Oam in the wrong profession Chai i need to open a church
Re: Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) by lurdkriss: 5:32am On Sep 05, 2016
Humans are not suppose to judge rite

Ok

I will just pretend not to see this undecided
Re: Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) by otukelechi(m): 5:39am On Sep 05, 2016
[[img][/img][quote][/quote]pls what does it mean to make fp on this forum I see people hapi when ever they make fp but don't know d meaning
Re: Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) by otukelechi(m): 5:39am On Sep 05, 2016
]pls what does it mean to make fp on this forum I see people hapi when ever they make fp but don't know d meaning
Re: Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) by dayleke: 5:53am On Sep 05, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Fela don talk am finish

Suffer, suffer for world
Enjoy for Heaven
Christians go dey yab
"In Spiritum Heavinus"
Muslims go dey call
"Allahu Akbar"

Open you eye everywhere
Archbishop na miliki
Pope na enjoyment
Imam na gbaladun

What more can I say?

Ta ra ra ra ra.......
Archbishop dey enjoy.......
Ta ra ra ra ra.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) by polygamist: 6:14am On Sep 05, 2016
Scam, drug, tithe...
Re: Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) by mctowel01: 6:40am On Sep 05, 2016
venom13:
The Eagle has Landed grin all the rat's will run for cover
my brothers and sisters Don't judge a Prophet let God be the Judge
why are you d.umb?
When they say religion is making people stupid you think you are not an example? Why can't he be judged how can a preacher walk around with such opulence in the midst of poverty and you said he shouldn't be judged. Why won't Nigeria remain like this when stupid people like you are citizens?
Re: Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 05, 2016
I am seriously considering some form of atheism. My only issue right now is I have several encounters with the supreme being. I know he is real but all these Nigerian Pastors are quite discouraging. All of them.

1 Like

Re: Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) by deplay24(m): 6:41am On Sep 05, 2016
They are all native doctor in suit living in the city.
Christianity is finished is difficult to find a true men of God,one thing is certain is either you enjoy here on earth and suffer in heaven or you suffer on earth and enjoy in heaven,if you think you are enjoy the two places you are deceiving yourself thank you.
Re: Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) by Davoski222: 6:43am On Sep 05, 2016
illuminati pastor.
Re: Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) by abbeyty(m): 6:43am On Sep 05, 2016
Aprilivangie:
And jesus rode on a donkey ooo undecided undecided undecided

even a borrowed donkey for that matter.
Re: Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) by deplay24(m): 6:47am On Sep 05, 2016
They are all native doctor in suit living in the city.
Christianity is finished is difficult to find a true men of God,one thing is certain is either you enjoy here on earth and suffer in heaven or you suffer on earth and enjoy in heaven,if you think you are enjoy the two places you are deceiving yourself thank you.
Re: Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 05, 2016
orijintv:
No Difference Between This One And A Well Paid Naija Yahoo Boy !!! THEY Are All SCAMMERS angry

Well, there IS a difference. Yahoo scammers steal only your worldly wealth. These guys also steal away your soul, as well as your worldly wealth.

1 Like

Re: Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) by smartman2010(m): 6:50am On Sep 05, 2016
Delta State-born Bishop Tom Samson of Christ Royal Family International Church, Lagos steps out this evening at the Classic African Merit Awards, holding in Lagos. The clergy was a major attention as he was chauffeured to the event venue in the massive Hummer Limousine luxury machine which was reportedly given to him by one of his followers. The powerful man of God's table was cordoned off by three men in black suit suspected to be his bodyguards.

Religion Institution is the best Job and Occupaton in Nigeria. ( Congrat)
Re: Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) by God2man(m): 6:57am On Sep 05, 2016
Hmnnn
Re: Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) by crown08(m): 6:59am On Sep 05, 2016
IF THIS MAN GOES TO HEAVEN ME SEF I GO ENTER HEAVEN.
Re: Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 05, 2016
Re: Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) by nothernstar: 7:05am On Sep 05, 2016
Judgment day is coming. People are deceived everyday. Pastors forcing ppl into slavery in the name tithe and offering. For you members who refused to read the bible but prefer making your pastors your God, you are the ones the bible refers as dying cos of lack of knowledge. Wake up. God does not bless you by the amount you paid to tour pastor or tithe. Stop making man God.
Re: Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) by oluwashedy: 7:07am On Sep 05, 2016
Everything is vanity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is God Going To Destroy HIS ENEMIES In Hellfire?(photo) / My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service / Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.