Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,507 members, 7,971,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 06:04 PM

Can You Read And Comprehend This Facebook Post? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can You Read And Comprehend This Facebook Post? (455 Views)

Speed Reading Techniques: How To Read Faster And Comprehend Better (in 60 Min.) / FUTO Graduate Dies Days After Making Scary Facebook Post (Photos) / Police Arrests Adeyeye Olorunfemi, UNILAG Student Rusticated Over Facebook Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Read And Comprehend This Facebook Post? by ManOfGodisAngry: 8:25pm On Sep 04, 2016
Dude is my Facebook friend for the past 5 years, and this has been his pattern of writing
I like reading his post... I tried but I am just not understanding cry

Note: I didn't post this to mock or shame him. I'm only trying to comprehend his writing style. He is a graduate and currently doing his second degree.

It's strange but true,u call it sarcastic but yet unavoidable u look at it as is he in his normal senses and self controlled within or by a witch without....nope am good in fact I just drove a car to let u know my judgements are perfect. The problem here is u ve been told just one thing too many times pleasantly and of an African standard with modesty but trust me hell nor heaven dosent give a damn de de community u hail from. Even fallen angels will face their penalty. Less des sounds like being dropped in de middle of de sea without a compass and fuel for a single turn let me quickly break out Mai aim..... Do u know life is gradually winding up it's last roll,have u noticed even u seek money and feel that selling ur soul dosen't count so long as u enjoy,dont u sense de beast initiating a huge no and placing a judge on de throne,aint u getting de message in series films and paying attention to DE patterns and colors of de world..... Bross u dey dull be dt. It's over. U pay bills to be initiated,u sweat drops (if dts correct) to be written off and controlled over ur right,government policies,economic strategies puffff all with one message written in their codes and patterns part of which they have no idea about. At first I was going to talk about how bleeped life is and if u still living with blinds on ur face out here then u gradually digging ur own grave......! But emotions they ve their way of missing inspiration up. Many many especially u with dt funny mentality will read read dis and be like Ki ni elei so bai meaning writing dis one dey talk self. I no blame u dey there make trousers dey wear u dey play life wey people dey beg for. Straightening up things now would do u de chance of getting a chance in heaven not just for de future cause dts like almost closing up. I used to be like in 20000years from now but I my self ain't sure of dt. I once imagined de end time as old not advanced with men in clorks but Nah it's gonna be advanced machines Wi-Fi broadcast jets and engines all manner of sophisticated weapons in a sophisticated economy men it will be something else but less u forget all dis won't and can't stand God not even close Nah. So Pls before u get bleeped in ur own turf and fed back of ur own shit be wise and get of ur so called smart ass and live right. Thanks and God bless u. Happy Sunday and Ember months. Remember don't get ur self bleeped.
Image may contain: 2 people

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me With This Neco Result / Deleting A Facebook Account Profile - See How / My Little Brother Is Getting Worried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.